Poll: 1/3rd Of Democrats Believe Joe Sexually Assaulted Reade

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
One-third of Democratic voters believe the sexual harassment, assault allegations against Joe Biden.

Thirty-four percent of Democrats in the May 11-12 poll believe the harassment claims made by former Senate staffer, Tara Reade, and 30 percent believe the sexual assault accusations.

Meanwhile.....

“I think they should vote their heart. And if they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn't vote for me. I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade.”
-- Joe Biden

1589556562713.png

One-third of Democratic voters believe the sexual harassment, assault allegations against Joe Biden.

Thirty-four percent of Democrats in the May 11-12 poll believe the harassment claims made by former Senate staffer, Tara Reade, and 30 percent believe the sexual assault accusations.

Meanwhile.....

“I think they should vote their heart. And if they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn't vote for me. I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade.”
-- Joe Biden

So, 2/3 of older Americans Democrats don't buy that crap, eh? Suspect similar numbers for older independents and quite a few that call themselves Republicans, but just can't completely get over that "thinking for themselves" thing. Funny, young Trumpets will buy anything and try to sell it, for the Furor, but most older Americans just look and listen and the say, yeah, right. Have fun kids. It's an election year.

But will they still vote for the rapist?
The sad thing is Joe grabbed her by the pu$$y....and he can't even remember if it was good for him or not. Senility / Alzheimer's is a bitch.....

:(

Meanwhile.....

-- Joe Biden

So, 2/3 of older Americans Democrats don't buy that crap, eh? Suspect similar numbers for older independents and quite a few that call themselves Republicans, but just can't completely get over that "thinking for themselves" thing. Funny, young Trumpets will buy anything and try to sell it, for the Furor, but most older Americans just look and listen and the say, yeah, right. Have fun kids. It's an election year.
Sorry, but the OP is not about "Trumpets" it's about democrats who believe the accuser. Deflection fail.

1/3rd Of Democrats Believe Joe Sexually Assaulted Reade

2/3rds of the world KNOWS youre a f'n idiot

Meanwhile.....

-- Joe Biden

Believe all democrats!

Meanwhile.....

-- Joe Biden

Sorry, but the OP is not about "Trumpets" it's about democrats who believe the accuser. Deflection fail.
BS. That was a FINE DEFLECTION in the proudest traditions of this board from the right to the left. I deserve a medal or a chest to pin it on. Hopefully like Miketx, but my wife wouldn't let me bring those puppies into the house.

2/3rds of the world KNOWS youre a f'n idiot
'Idiot'? Moi'?

Learn to read, you illiterate, uneducated TDS-suffering snowflake.

1/3rd of DEMOCRATS - NOT THE WORLD - believe Joe sexually assaulted Reade....leaving 2/3rd of DEMOCRATS - NOT THE WORLD - either believing Touchy-feely Joe did no such thing or believing he did it but are ex-Slick Willy supporters who don't care if Joe grabbed an unwilling woman by the pu$$y.

Forum List

Back