🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton

Sanders and Trump could run as Independents. How bout a 4-way race? Trump/Cruz/Clinton/Sanders?

As we know, many Republicans wouldn't vote for Trump, either.

It really is weird that no Independent has jumped in, you'd think this would be the obvious time.

It really is weird that no Independent has jumped in, you'd think this would be the obvious time.

Trump and Sanders may decide to run as Independents if they don't win the Nominations. So stay tuned.

Sanders and Trump could run as Independents. How bout a 4-way race? Trump/Cruz/Clinton/Sanders?

Sanders and Trump could be running mates, not much difference between them.

Only question would be who is the catcher and who the pitcher is...

I'm going to vote for Bernie when the primary hits my state just to piss off Clinton. I'll take any republican over her so I really don't care if it's Trump, Cruz or Kasich.

congratulations your highness President Trump!

Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton
laugh-michael-scott.gif

three in four sanders supporters should just commit suicide. Then we could have a 100% purge of the retarded democrats.

Unless something breaks up the vote on the left, there is no reason for an independent to run yet. All an independent will do at this point is divide the Republican votes, giving the election to who ever wins out of Hillary and Sanders. We need two independents for an independent to work. An independent that appeals to the left and breaks up Hillary/Sanders votes, and then it makes sense for an independent appealing more to the right to run (Romney)

Forum List

Back