Poll: 2/3 of Americans Would Defy Federal Gun Ban

And the police will always be there in seconds. But who cares? The criminals all attack with pillows and pixie dust.

What are you bitching about, Nutter, you're the one who works so hard to arm the criminals? I guess you think arming criminals gives you the right to own whatever weapon you want. You support the NRA's firearms industry propaganda and spend your time on the internet trying to make sure the United States remains the murder capital of the industrialized world. It would be a shame if we dropped below 80% of the deaths by gun, wouldn't it?

What's it like living in fear all of the time? It must be very difficult for you... What was that? Someone with a gun is creeping around outside your front door...:cuckoo:

I don't have a gun and there is no need for having one where I live. You people live in fear and I don't, fool!

Poll: 2/3 of Americans Would Defy Federal Gun Ban​

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

In a Fox News survey, two-thirds of Americans said they would "defy" a federal gun ban and keep their guns if the government ever passed a law to "take your guns."

The survey asked respondents, "If the government passed a law to take your guns, would you give up your guns or defy the law and keep your guns?"

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed said they would "defy the law." Specifically, 70% of Republicans, 68% of conservatives, 52% of Democrats, and 59% of liberals said they would "defy" a federal gun ban to keep their guns.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Oh hell YEAH I would not comply. Fuck 'em.
Until 38 States say the 2nd Amendment is abolished, the feds can kiss my ass in Macy's Window.

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

In a Fox News survey, two-thirds of Americans said they would "defy" a federal gun ban and keep their guns if the government ever passed a law to "take your guns."

The survey asked respondents, "If the government passed a law to take your guns, would you give up your guns or defy the law and keep your guns?"

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed said they would "defy the law." Specifically, 70% of Republicans, 68% of conservatives, 52% of Democrats, and 59% of liberals said they would "defy" a federal gun ban to keep their guns.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

No one is taking your guns. But if they did, this just proves that the majority of Americans are willing to become criminals. Better remove the US from the list of tourist destinations...

Does this mean you are not coming here?...That's all it takes?..Good. One less stupid flaming liberal to worry about.
Trust me, you'd come here and end up insulting us. Save yourself the verbal slap across the face and stay the fuck home.

What are you bitching about, Nutter, you're the one who works so hard to arm the criminals? I guess you think arming criminals gives you the right to own whatever weapon you want. You support the NRA's firearms industry propaganda and spend your time on the internet trying to make sure the United States remains the murder capital of the industrialized world. It would be a shame if we dropped below 80% of the deaths by gun, wouldn't it?

Tell me how anything proposed by the gun grabbers will stop a determined criminal from getting a firearm. Last time I checked I haven't given any criminal a firearm, nor allowed them to do it.

All current proposals are feel good crap that will not stop bad people from getting guns.

Has there been legislation passed by Congress? Maybe if your state didn't have Nutters like you in it, they wouldn't have such laws. The way you act on this site, you aren't going to get any sympathy from me. You act so crazy, you're lucky they even allow you to have a gun.

Unless I am a convicted felon or determined by the court to me mentally deficient, they do not and should not have the power to decide if I get a gun or not. Thats the entire point.

There has been plenty of laws passed regarding firearms. how about enforcing those before adding new ones that are nothing but feel good statist bullshit?

And the police will always be there in seconds. But who cares? The criminals all attack with pillows and pixie dust.

What's it like living in fear all of the time? It must be very difficult for you... What was that? Someone with a gun is creeping around outside your front door...:cuckoo:

Living in fear? Surely you jest. I haven't feared anyone on this planet since I was 17 years old.

I would love, however, to see you white liberals walk down ANY street (pick one) on the South Side of Chicage at 2:30 AM, on a Saturday night - unarmed - and tell me how "safe" you are. Oh, and remember, go ahead and call the cops. They MIGHT get there in an hour or an hour and a half - to clean up your blood and guts off he street.

hypocrite.

Even the cops are telling people they can't protect them

“I’m Sheriff David Clarke, and I want to talk to you about something personal…your safety. It’s no longer a spectator sport; I need you in the game, but are you ready? With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 9-1-1 and waiting is no longer your best option. You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back; but are you prepared? Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there. You have a duty to protect yourself and your family. We’re partners now. Can I count on you?”

Wisconsin sheriff tells his people, get a gun for their own protection - National Conservative | Examiner.com

If we can have a conversation about who we trust to have weapons, I am ok with them having full auto. If we can't have that talk, additional restrictions make sense

I don't have a gun and there is no need for having one where I live. You people live in fear and I don't, fool!

That is YOUR choice. Don't you dare take away mine.
It's not fear. It's knowing we have the capability to combat evil.

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will American cops and military turn on American gun owners? Not with Oath Keepers standing in the gap.

Read more: Will American cops and military turn on American gun owners? - Patriot Outdoor News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9UJGdHo8Q]"Oath Keepers USA!" - YouTube[/ame]​

Continue reading: --->
Will American cops and military turn on American gun owners? - Patriot Outdoor News

Forum List

Back