Poll; 6 In 10 Americans Say Trump Should Be Held To Account For His Crimes On January 6th

Yet another fake thread title as no crimes have been established for Trump . In fact, for those which have been witch hunted upon him he has been exonerated
This is a Constant Lib ploy at USMB to offer a declaratory thread title that is fake and then expect people to rebut it as if it’s fact
USMB can distinguish this and should not allow it.
75% agree-Stop The Fake Thread Titles!

What crime has Trump been proven to commit? These are hearings to see if a crime has been commited and if charges are to be filed.
Go ahead and endorse the fake. It’s already general policy and you just made that even more clear
It isn't the mods' job to research and shut down threads based on rumors and lies. Instead, that is the job of those that are in the discussions. Post links and give facts that prove the thread topics wrong.

What crime has Trump been proven to commit? These are hearings to see if a crime has been commited and if charges are to be filed.
Go ahead and endorse the fake. It’s already general policy and you just made that even more clear
I appear to have posted outside of reports rebiews. Apologies.

It's not a false headline. The veracity of criminal charges is not relevant to it being reported, which is what I was responding to.

To the issue? There are two legal systems. One for the wealthy, and one for everyone else.

It isn't the mods' job to research and shut down threads based on rumors and lies. Instead, that is the job of those that are in the discussions. Post links and give facts that prove the thread topics wrong.
No link needed. It’s common knowledge Trump has not been charged with nor found guilty of committing these “crimes”
The thread title incorrectly states Trump should be held accountable for the crimes (he has committed) That’s merely a feeling and absolutely no fact that he has crimes he is accountable for. The thread title may become valid, right now it’s fake and incorrect.

It's not a false headline. The veracity of criminal charges is not relevant to it being reported, which is what I was responding to.

To the issue? There are two legal systems. One for the wealthy, and one for everyone else.
Yes that’s a liberal position thus revealing more of your bias. I know you all don’t want to recognize the fake but 75% of posters do and may well weigh in some more.

Yes that’s a liberal position thus revealing more of your bias. I know you all don’t want to recognize the fake but 75% of posters do and may well weigh in some more.
Fuck off. The headline floats with the poll cited. If you don't like the polling that's fine and the subject of the thread and discuss it. Don't report stupid shit.

Fuck off. The headline floats with the poll cited. If you don't like the polling that's fine and the subject of the thread and discuss it. Don't report stupid shit.
You are trying to goad me into suspension. It won’t work. The membership is viewing all of this.

You are trying to goad me into suspension. It won’t work. The membership is viewing all of this.
Nope why would you be suspended? I'm literally saying the headline follows the poll, so no action needed on the report. I am not judging the veracity of crimes, the US population, your opinions, or anything. You're free to discuss the polling to heart's content.

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.
Oh no doubt he needs to be held responsible and judged by his peers.

The dems worst nightmare would be a trial where the defense could call witnesses and cross examine Pelosi and the rest of her one sided committee... and Trump could speak on his behalf and expose the left and their seditious behavior....

Yupp!
Pelosi fucked up by disallowing the House minority to appoint Commission members.
Trump is like, "What? Me Worry?". :pinkygirly:
Actually, McCarthy was offered 5 members to sit on the panel. But he threw a tantrum & walked away when a couple of Trump's asseaters were told to take a hike. McCarthy wanted Jordan & Banks because those two halfwits would have tried to whitewash Trump's crimes against America.

if you had any brains you'd be thanking Pelosi for standing up to McCarthy & his little charade to try & hide the truth from the American people.

It isn't the mods' job to research and shut down threads based on rumors and lies. Instead, that is the job of those that are in the discussions. Post links and give facts that prove the thread topics wrong
So what do you really expect in a nation who's media is overflowing with rumors and lies ?

You think a 'link' fixes everything?

I'd ask you reconsider

~S~

The dems worst nightmare would be a trial where the defense could call witnesses and cross examine Pelosi and the rest of her one sided committee... and Trump could speak on his behalf and expose the left and their seditious behavior....
Uh excuse me, but Pelosi is not the one who attempted a coup.

That would be your orange baboon.

Forum List

Back