Poll: 61% of Americans think Trump has tried to obstruct Russia investigation

Journal
While Mr. Ledgett [ Ledgett is NSA Chief Rogers former deputy.] was still in office, he wrote a memo documenting a phone call that Mr. Rogers had with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. During the call, the president questioned the veracity of the intelligence community’s judgment that Russia had interfered with the election and tried to persuade Mr. Rogers to say there was no evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russian officials, they said.

(Rogers) "To the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

Rogers: “I Have Never Been Directed To Do Anything” Unethical or Inappropriate

And another one bits the dust.
DNI head claims Trump asked him to intervene in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com
Face down you go.

From your link:

Coats, who was testifying before the Senate intelligence committee Wednesday morning, denied he felt pressured when asked about the Post report.

"I've never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relation to the ongoing investigation," he said.

So you're saying he committed perjury?

From my link:
(CNN)The top US intelligence official told associates in March that President Donald Trump asked him if he could assist in getting former FBI Director James Comey to stop investigating former national security adviser Michael Flynn as part of its Russia probe, The Washington Post reported
CLASSIC OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
Why do you still support this piece of shit?

Journal
While Mr. Ledgett [ Ledgett is NSA Chief Rogers former deputy.] was still in office, he wrote a memo documenting a phone call that Mr. Rogers had with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. During the call, the president questioned the veracity of the intelligence community’s judgment that Russia had interfered with the election and tried to persuade Mr. Rogers to say there was no evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russian officials, they said.

(Rogers) "To the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

DNI head claims Trump asked him to intervene in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com
Face down you go.

From your link:

Coats, who was testifying before the Senate intelligence committee Wednesday morning, denied he felt pressured when asked about the Post report.

"I've never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relation to the ongoing investigation," he said.

From my link:
(CNN)The top US intelligence official told associates in March that President Donald Trump asked him if he could assist in getting former FBI Director James Comey to stop investigating former national security adviser Michael Flynn as part of its Russia probe, The Washington Post reported
What's the name of the top intelligence official?

Conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research With funding from The Associated Press and NORC at the University of Chicago

ROFLMAO! Yes The University of Chicago is such a LEGITIMATE neutral source for polls....ROFLMAO!
The University funded the poll, didn't conduct it. You DEPLORABLES get dumber by the day.
Oh dear god......yes they gave them MONEY to conduct a poll and didn't expect ANYTHING back....head in the sand 100%....
Yes you think everyone is dirty like Trump. Afraid not. The AP has a long history of being fair.
Snowflake. Its not the AP. Its the University of Chicago. Which is a WELL KNOWN liberal haven.
^^ doesn't know what " conducted" means. LolThe AP conducted the poll. Chicago just provided funding.
You try so desperately to thwart reality.
Keep ignoring the facts snowflake. This is why the leftists can't grasp that they LOST the election...its why this hissy fit is happening. Now go READ the article again because its pretty simple to comprehend the University of Chicago did the "survey" ALONG with the AP.

Journal

Face down you go.

From your link:

From my link:

I think you're conflating, purposefully, the Russian election interference and the collusion probe. They say there is firm evidence of the former, and everyone in congress that has spoken on the matter, that has direct knowledge of classified testimony, says there is no evidence of the latter. So explain how you deny evidence, as CNN put it, that doesn't exist?

The University funded the poll, didn't conduct it. You DEPLORABLES get dumber by the day.
Oh dear god......yes they gave them MONEY to conduct a poll and didn't expect ANYTHING back....head in the sand 100%....
Yes you think everyone is dirty like Trump. Afraid not. The AP has a long history of being fair.
Snowflake. Its not the AP. Its the University of Chicago. Which is a WELL KNOWN liberal haven.
^^ doesn't know what " conducted" means. LolThe AP conducted the poll. Chicago just provided funding.
You try so desperately to thwart reality.
Keep ignoring the facts snowflake. This is why the leftists can't grasp that they LOST the election...its why this hissy fit is happening. Now go READ the article again because its pretty simple to comprehend the University of Chicago did the "survey" ALONG with the AP.
The side that loses an an election - isn't the side that wins. Try again, race as a religion.

Uh oh.
The American people speak !

A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the ongoing Russia investigation, according to a new poll out Thursday.

A poll conducted by the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Researchfound that 61% of Americans surveyed believe the president has tried to obstruct or impede the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election cycle.

According to the poll, another 37% said they don't think Trump has done this. Only 2% said they didn't know, and 1% skipped or refused to answer the question.

The release of the poll comes on the heels of a report from the Washington Post that special counsel Robert Mueller is now investigating the president for obstruction of justice. The investigation into the president's conduct began shortly after Trump fired FBI director James Comey in May, according to the Post.

70% of USMB posters think you are an idiot.
And, objectively, you are an idiot who will defend Trump's Russian scandal no matter what.

Uh oh.

A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the ongoing Russia investigation, according to a new poll out Thursday.

A poll conducted by the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Researchfound that 61% of Americans surveyed believe the president has tried to obstruct or impede the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election cycle.

According to the poll, another 37% said they don't think Trump has done this. Only 2% said they didn't know, and 1% skipped or refused to answer the question.

The release of the poll comes on the heels of a report from the Washington Post that special counsel Robert Mueller is now investigating the president for obstruction of justice. The investigation into the president's conduct began shortly after Trump fired FBI director James Comey in May, according to the Post.

AP? Fake news.

Uh oh.

70% of USMB posters think you are an idiot.
And, objectively, you are an idiot who will defend Trump's Russian scandal no matter what.

LOL, Trump leaves a lot to be desired but you Lefty's are abjectly imbecilic. You little boys and girls throw tantrums every time you don't get your way.

LOL, Trump leaves a lot to be desired but you Lefty's are abjectly imbecilic. You little boys and girls throw tantrums every time you don't get your way.

Hello ... Just read Trumps tweets for an example of absolutely childish behavior.

Flynn / witchhunt / russia / collusion / mueller / fake news - Donald J. Trump

Hello ... Just read Trumps tweets for an example of absolutely childish behavior.

Flynn / witchhunt / russia / collusion / mueller / fake news - Donald J. Trump

Why? I can be here and watch your childishness. I'm not on Twitter, never been interested in it.

Forum List

Back