Poll: 61% of Americans think Trump has tried to obstruct Russia investigation

Everybody knows how polls work!

Like the polls saying Hillarious Clinton would win

Remember that poll? that was a beauty of a poll ;) :D
Clinton won by nearly 3 million votes. The fat senile old orange clown became President only because of a fluke in our electoral system.
A fluke? Here's another one that flunked grade school.
How's that investigation coming of 10 million illegals voted?
Roflmao
What's that got to do with the EC, chucklehead?
Just reminding you of yet another of Trump's blunders. You so easily forget them.
Who said this: If Hillary is elected president this country would be bogged down in investigation after investigation"
Ha!
/--- The Hildabeast investigations would be for actual crimes. Trumps's are created out of hole cloth. Big difference.

Not only are the democrats wasting time and money, they are inspiring democrat terrorism and assassination attempts such as what occurred yesterday, and with fewer resources available as a result of the witchhunt, the chances are higher for even more democrat/islamic terrorism.

Journal
While Mr. Ledgett [ Ledgett is NSA Chief Rogers former deputy.] was still in office, he wrote a memo documenting a phone call that Mr. Rogers had with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. During the call, the president questioned the veracity of the intelligence community’s judgment that Russia had interfered with the election and tried to persuade Mr. Rogers to say there was no evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russian officials, they said.

/---- Another poll of 350 random adults. Meaningless

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Cell block doesn't know how polls work. Lol

Clinton won by nearly 3 million votes. The fat senile old orange clown became President only because of a fluke in our electoral system.

You got what you wanted, deal with it. LOL

we are the laughing stock of the world.

Leaked audio reveals Australian prime minister mocking Trump

"The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls," Turnbull said, according to an airing of the address posted by Australia's Channel Nine. "We are winning so much. We are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are. We are. Not the fake polls. Not the fake polls. They're the ones we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls."

"You know the online polls. They are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. I know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy. Believe me, it's true. It is true," Turnbull said.
You've been a laughing stock for years. Your act is just going world wide.

Uh oh.
The American people speak !

A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the ongoing Russia investigation, according to a new poll out Thursday.

A poll conducted by the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Researchfound that 61% of Americans surveyed believe the president has tried to obstruct or impede the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election cycle.

According to the poll, another 37% said they don't think Trump has done this. Only 2% said they didn't know, and 1% skipped or refused to answer the question.

The release of the poll comes on the heels of a report from the Washington Post that special counsel Robert Mueller is now investigating the president for obstruction of justice. The investigation into the president's conduct began shortly after Trump fired FBI director James Comey in May, according to the Post.

Polls! You people never learn. Fucking morons.

Journal
While Mr. Ledgett [ Ledgett is NSA Chief Rogers former deputy.] was still in office, he wrote a memo documenting a phone call that Mr. Rogers had with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter. During the call, the president questioned the veracity of the intelligence community’s judgment that Russia had interfered with the election and tried to persuade Mr. Rogers to say there was no evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russian officials, they said.
How the fuck would he know if he wasn't on the call?

Uh oh.

A majority of Americans believe that President Trump has tried to obstruct the ongoing Russia investigation, according to a new poll out Thursday.

A poll conducted by the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Researchfound that 61% of Americans surveyed believe the president has tried to obstruct or impede the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election cycle.

According to the poll, another 37% said they don't think Trump has done this. Only 2% said they didn't know, and 1% skipped or refused to answer the question.

The release of the poll comes on the heels of a report from the Washington Post that special counsel Robert Mueller is now investigating the president for obstruction of justice. The investigation into the president's conduct began shortly after Trump fired FBI director James Comey in May, according to the Post.

Wonder what the other 39 percent are smoking.

Uh oh.

Your polls. We use them to light our fire pits.

Journal

(Rogers) "To the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

Rogers: “I Have Never Been Directed To Do Anything” Unethical or Inappropriate

And another one bits the dust.

61% believing MSM lies, and?

Hannity wanted the leakers arrested last night. He said they're lying.
Today Trump is not denying he's under investigation.
Hannity: What to do what to do..

Uh oh.

Clinton winning the populazr vote
More clueless member of the Trump Davidians speaks out. Again denying reality. The polls showed Clinton winning the popular vote.

Conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research With funding from The Associated Press and NORC at the University of Chicago

ROFLMAO! Yes The University of Chicago is such a LEGITIMATE neutral source for polls....ROFLMAO!
The University funded the poll, didn't conduct it. You DEPLORABLES get dumber by the day.
Oh dear god......yes they gave them MONEY to conduct a poll and didn't expect ANYTHING back....head in the sand 100%....
Yes you think everyone is dirty like Trump. Afraid not. The AP has a long history of being fair.
Snowflake. Its not the AP. Its the University of Chicago. Which is a WELL KNOWN liberal haven.
^^ doesn't know what " conducted" means. LolThe AP conducted the poll. Chicago just provided funding.
You try so desperately to thwart reality.

Last edited:
Journal

(Rogers) "To the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

DNI head claims Trump asked him to intervene in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com
Face down you go.

61% believing MSM lies, and?

Hannity wanted the leakers arrested last night. He said they're lying.
Today Trump is not denying he's under investigation.
Hannity: What to do what to do..

Uh oh.

Clinton winning the populazr vote
More clueless member of the Trump Davidians speaks out. Again denying reality. The polls showed Clinton winning the popular vote.
The polls also showed her winning the electoral vote. Congrats to Hillary for running up the popular vote totals in strong blue states that were never in play especially California but that didn't do anything to help her in the battleground and rustbelt states she needed to win.

Journal

DNI head claims Trump asked him to intervene in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com
Face down you go.
Hearsay!

Uh oh.

Your polls. We use them to light our fire pits.

And. Crack pipes apparently

Journal

Face down you go.

From your link:

Coats, who was testifying before the Senate intelligence committee Wednesday morning, denied he felt pressured when asked about the Post report.

"I've never felt pressure to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relation to the ongoing investigation," he said.

So you're saying he committed perjury?

Journal

Face down you go.
Hearsay!
Yeah just like Watergate.

Forum List

Back