Poll: 61% of Americans think Trump has tried to obstruct Russia investigation

70% of the USMB posters are idiots just like you. The fat senile old orange clown has stated that he fired Comey because of the investigation. That is obstruction of justice.

You run with pig fuc*er. You've been SO successful thus far.
Thanks for calling Trump a liar.

You are nothing more than a lemming kid. They are ALL liars. Not to worry though, you are like every other dumbass lefty. Because you walk in lock step with Pelosi/Waters et al you think everyone else does the same. Trump, you, all of them ate liars.
Your numbers are diminishing by the day.
People are tired of the orange clown's lies and blunders.
Your numbers? People are tired of lefties, now they are trying to kill people. You live in a vacuum.
Red herring.
YOUR numbers are dwindling by the day. Who could watch Trump stumble his way thru every day, look at his failed policies and think he knows what he's doing?
No sane people.

Conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research With funding from The Associated Press and NORC at the University of Chicago

ROFLMAO! Yes The University of Chicago is such a LEGITIMATE neutral source for polls....ROFLMAO!
The University funded the poll, didn't conduct it. You DEPLORABLES get dumber by the day.

/---- Another poll of 350 random adults. Meaningless

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Cell block doesn't know how polls work. Lol

Everybody knows how polls work!

Like the polls saying Hillarious Clinton would win

Remember that poll? that was a beauty of a poll ;) :D
Clinton won by nearly 3 million votes. The fat senile old orange clown became President only because of a fluke in our electoral system.

You got what you wanted, deal with it. LOL

we are the laughing stock of the world.

Leaked audio reveals Australian prime minister mocking Trump

"The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls," Turnbull said, according to an airing of the address posted by Australia's Channel Nine. "We are winning so much. We are winning like we have never won before. We are winning in the polls. We are. We are. Not the fake polls. Not the fake polls. They're the ones we're not winning in. We're winning in the real polls."

"You know the online polls. They are so easy to win. I know that. Did you know that? I kind of know that. I know that. They are so easy to win. I have this Russian guy. Believe me, it's true. It is true," Turnbull said.
Australia has been a joke literally its entire existence.

Cell block doesn't know how polls work. Lol

Clinton won by nearly 3 million votes. The fat senile old orange clown became President only because of a fluke in our electoral system.
A fluke? Here's another one that flunked grade school.
How's that investigation coming of 10 million illegals voted?
Roflmao
What's that got to do with the EC, chucklehead?
Just reminding you of yet another of Trump's blunders. You so easily forget them.
Who said this: If Hillary is elected president this country would be bogged down in investigation after investigation"
Ha!

You are nothing more than a lemming kid. They are ALL liars. Not to worry though, you are like every other dumbass lefty. Because you walk in lock step with Pelosi/Waters et al you think everyone else does the same. Trump, you, all of them ate liars.
Your numbers? People are tired of lefties, now they are trying to kill people. You live in a vacuum.
Red herring.
YOUR numbers are dwindling by the day. Who could watch Trump stumble his way thru every day, look at his failed policies and think he knows what he's doing?
No sane people.
You aren't exactly sane so I'll stick with reality. You are desperate clown on an internet board, nothing more.

IMG_0102.JPG

Roflmao
Just reminding you of yet another of Trump's blunders. You so easily forget them.
Who said this: If Hillary is elected president this country would be bogged down in investigation after investigation"
Ha!
You always shift gears then pretend you won something. The EC isn't a fluke. You discuss things like a three year old.

From the article.

The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 and surveyed 1,068 people with a error margin of 4.1 points. According to the poll, 46% of those surveyed identified as Democrats or leaning Democratic, 33% identified as Republicans or leaning Republican and 21% identified as independents or none.

Almost half of those surveyed identified as Democrats or leaning Democratic so 61% of the people surveyed in the poll in which nearly half call themselves Democrats or Democratic leaning think Trump tried to obstruct the investigation. I'm guessing if almost half the people had identified as Republicans or leaning Republican that number would be going the other way.
This is the same excuse you people used in 2012. Lol
Same polls you people touted in 2016 LMAO. Next time try reading the whole article and doing basic math or don't I always enjoy making partisan wackos look like a fool with their own link.
I read the whole article. You want to play ostrich.
If that is true then you are either very stupid blindly partisan or both I'm voting for both.

Red herring.
No sane people.
You aren't exactly sane so I'll stick with reality. You are desperate clown on an internet board, nothing more.
You embarrass yourself more often than your pathological liar does and THAT's saying something..

Roflmao
Ha!
You always shift gears then pretend you won something. The EC isn't a fluke. You discuss things like a three year old.

He's nothing more than a child.

Red herring.
No sane people.
You embarrass yourself more often than your pathological liar does and THAT's saying something..
See above.

From the article.

The poll was conducted from June 8 to 11 and surveyed 1,068 people with a error margin of 4.1 points. According to the poll, 46% of those surveyed identified as Democrats or leaning Democratic, 33% identified as Republicans or leaning Republican and 21% identified as independents or none.

Almost half of those surveyed identified as Democrats or leaning Democratic so 61% of the people surveyed in the poll in which nearly half call themselves Democrats or Democratic leaning think Trump tried to obstruct the investigation. I'm guessing if almost half the people had identified as Republicans or leaning Republican that number would be going the other way.
Same polls you people touted in 2016 LMAO. Next time try reading the whole article and doing basic math or don't I always enjoy making partisan wackos look like a fool with their own link.
If that is true then you are either very stupid blindly partisan or both I'm voting for both.
Facts confuse you.
Here's another one. After only 5 months your orange clown is under a federal investigation for obstruction of justice.
Nice judgement on your part.

Conducted by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research With funding from The Associated Press and NORC at the University of Chicago

ROFLMAO! Yes The University of Chicago is such a LEGITIMATE neutral source for polls....ROFLMAO!
The University funded the poll, didn't conduct it. You DEPLORABLES get dumber by the day.
Oh dear god......yes they gave them MONEY to conduct a poll and didn't expect ANYTHING back....head in the sand 100%....

Red herring.
No sane people.
Democrats have zero legitimacy.

Smart Democrats no longer exist.

Red herring.
No sane people.
Democrats have zero legitimacy.

Smart Democrats no longer exist.
The whole Trump administration has zero legitimacy.
When Dems take over the Senate next year you Trump whores will be shitting in your pants.

Oh dear god......yes they gave them MONEY to conduct a poll and didn't expect ANYTHING back....head in the sand 100%....
Yes you think everyone is dirty like Trump. Afraid not. The AP has a long history of being fair.

From the article.

Facts confuse you.
Here's another one. After only 5 months your orange clown is under a federal investigation for obstruction of justice.
Nice judgement on your part.
I cited facts the facts from your link the ones you choose to ignore because they don't support your bullshit and now that you can't dispute the facts I cited again from your link you try and change the topic from your OP to something else. Game, set, match. To quote Sean Connery from the Untouchables here endth the lesson.

Forum List

Back