Poll: 70% have unfavorable opinion of Trump

Who the fuck cares about your skewed poll?
Oh oh Trouble in Trump Land
Alexander Suggests Trump May Not Be Nominee
June 15, 2016

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
suggested to the AP that Donald Trump might not end up as the Republican party’s nominee after all.

Said Alexander: “We do not have a nominee until after the convention.”

Reminded that Trump is the presumptive GOP nominee, Alexander retorted, “That’s what you say.”

Hussain-Sajwani-Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-at-Akoya-by-DAMAC.jpg

My concern is that they will find some way of denying Trump the nominations ...however if they do that the GOP splits in two...

Donald Trump favorability: 7 in 10 have unfavorable view - CNNPolitics.com

Nobody gets elected to the White House when 7 of 10 Americans have an unfavorable opinion of that candidate .. including Donald Trump

I love those douche-bag threads that nervous Hitlery supporters continually post. They really make me laugh. :D

I'm glad you are amused .. so am I. :0) .. and it's going to get much funnier after the election.

Keeping looking into that crystal ball. Tell us what else you see? :lol:

Poll: Trump’s Unfavorability Now at Whopping 70 Percent

“Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump,” the AP writes. “It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.”

Nobody gets elected to the White House when 7 of 10 Americans have an unfavorable opinion of that candidate .. including Donald Trump

I love those douche-bag threads that nervous Hitlery supporters continually post. They really make me laugh. :D

I'm glad you are amused .. so am I. :0) .. and it's going to get much funnier after the election.

Keeping looking into that crystal ball. Tell us what else you see? :lol:

The inability of the right-wing all-white party to elect a president anytime in the near-future.

Hope that helps. :0)

The Orange Gorilla Asshole Trump says its Obama who sides with terror ..wrong ..its the GOP

In December of 2015 the GOP voted to allow possible terrorist on watch list to buy and amass weapons and ammo..that is the Reality folks...they did this six month ago.....these crazy NRA GOP Trollops are going to get us all killed
GOP blocks bill to stop terrorists from buying guns | MSNBC
Senate Republicans rejected a bill that aims to stop suspected terrorists from legally buying guns, on Thursday. The vote came a day after at least 14 people were killed during the San Bernardino massacre in California by two suspects, including a woman said to have pledged allegiance to ISIS.

“Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump,” the AP writes. “It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.”

I don't really have a favorable opinion of Trump, but he'll get my vote over the hildabitch.

I'll be voting for trump but I have always thought hitlery will win. History has shown that all empires decline and we don't want to upset fate. Hitlery will get us there quicker, trump would just delay doom by a few years.

Just having a clown like Trump as the republican nominee indicates that the decline has already begun.

Even large numbers of republicans know that.

I have an unfavorable opinion of Trump, and yet I will vote for him just the same. Most of my friends and acquaintances have an unfavorable opinion of Trump, and they all intend to vote for him as well. I'm not sure what the relevance is of "unfavorability." I didn't like Nixon either but I would have voted for him if I had the chance. Didn't like Romney.

On the other side of the spectrum, most people find Hillary Clinton revolting. It's a fact. And yet Blacks will vote for her by probably a 20-1 ratio, Hispanics will vote for her, most people living off the government will vote for her, and many, many women will vote for her despite her detestable personality and total lack of accomplishment. I doubt that 10% of the electorate will vote for her because she is their desired candidate.

I really don't think the fact that both candidates are obnoxious ass-holes will effect the outcome of the election. We have what we have.

I have an unfavorable opinion of Trump, but like most intelligent and informed Americans, my opinion of the pantsuit is much worse.

Forum List

Back