Poll:Americans want new war in Iraq

Rasmussen on this type of issue is reliable.

Do not get involved other than giving the Muslims on both sides the weapons to keep killing each other for many years.

If we engage in airstrikes, who are we supposed to strike? Who's the enemy now?

...the Sunnis, who are supported by our 'pals' the Saudis, and who oppose the Assad regime in Syria?

...the Shia, who are supported by our so-called enemy Iran?

I can tell you how the RWnuts will poll on the subject:

1. President Obama is preparing to use airstrikes in Iraq. Do you agree or disagree?

1% agree, 99% disagree.

Or

2. President Obama has said he will not use airstrikes in Iraq. Do you agree or disagree?

1% agree, 99% disagree.

Liberals want more Americans to die in Iraq? That's surprising. Send over an army of gays and illegals. Use this as an excuse to clean house.

Liberals want more Americans to die in Iraq? So..... now you were against the Iraq war all along and it was Liberal Bush and Nazi Obama and all of their leftist peacenik shills who want Americans to die in Iraq?

Do you even listen to yourself?

I wasn't against the war in Iraq all along. obama inherited a pacified Iraq. Al Quaeda had been beaten back. obama ran on Al Quaeda being on the run. Biden said that Iraq would be the most successful accomplishment of obama's term. That's what Bush left obama with.

Obama rearmed Al Quaeda. He gave them back their senior leadership. The man running the operation that is now undoing everything fought for in Iraq was released from prison on obama's orders. Obama gave Al Quaeda funding and weapons. ISIS is obama's creation. This is the result of failure after failure after failure. There is no competent leadership to direct a war in Iraq. There are no military commanders capable of directing a war in Iraq. Chuck Hagle is secretary of defense. That's how bad things are.

Anyone sent to Iraq under obama's orders is sent there to die.

The far right wing has no legitimate msg to send to the president on this issue.

The legitimate right to responsible left will help the President decide.

I can tell you how the RWnuts will poll on the subject:

1. President Obama is preparing to use airstrikes in Iraq. Do you agree or disagree?

1% agree, 99% disagree.

Or

2. President Obama has said he will not use airstrikes in Iraq. Do you agree or disagree?

1% agree, 99% disagree.

That sums it up nicely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkqAEjZfVv8]Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back