POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
people don't know what Nazi Germany is.

when one person says Trump's a Nazi, it spreads like wildfire and everyone starts saying it.

let me demostrate...

I THINK TRUMP'S A NAZI!

Remember folks, it's no longer just an election

It' arma-fucking-geddon!
They continue to throw crap at the wall hoping it sticks.........place labels on everyone then say we are the problem.

Then expect us to be nice in return.............Brain Damage.
It does not bode well for our country.

People aren't discussing issues. They are screaming like banshees
I agree...but given what they are saying and yelling.........they give no choice but to fight back........Respect is earned not given.........

Their tactics are not respectful...........so it continues.

oh, ummm... eagle? as far as respect? been there & done that ... look at the date.

CDZ - I want to know something

but, like i said on this very thread- after all that trump has done & continues to do to this country AND the constitution... if you still support that vile creature then you are deplorable. no more passes. lol, i wonder if mac remembers this...

i will add to TENET #3:

any of them thar brown coloreds from south of the border..........

Last edited:
When it's brewing, you have to call it before it takes over. These monkey people's attitudes, and actions, fit both

LOL. No we certainly do not want to "monkey" around with Obama's cotton picking legacy do we? I mean that could make you go ape couldnt it? And it would color your view of me perhaps as well.

how do you explain the conduct of the "conservatives" and the monkey-whore who is their president?

I thought Trump *wasnt* a conservative?

And Michelle Obama is gone into retirement...what monkey-whore are you speaking of?

trump is THE monkey whorel Pigpence is his assistant monkey whore.

Maybe we should ask the Democrats (Democrats in name only, really far Leftists) what they are running on. Are they running on hating Trump, and calling all of us Nazis, or are they running on taking the tax cut back, expanding Obamacare, and keeping our kids and grandkids in their state run schools that are failing?

We need know their agenda!

LEFTISTS--------->what is your agenda? Tell us so we can vote for you if we want, lololol!

again, you guys will just vote your white resentment, so what would be the point?

Ah, so you are now proclaiming that you have the REAL definition! What dictionary is that out of? You are a phony.

Here, let me do it!

Again, any dictionary would use that definition... but okay, let' have some fun with you.

K

Now that is out of my dictionary, lolololol. It is just as phony as YOUR dictionary, only difference is------>you actually believe what you wrote, because you are legend in your own mind-)

Well, um, yeah, that and I have a degree in History and grandparents who fled Germany to get away from the Nazis.

Just one guy's opinion, not that they'll listen.

Well, no, not to a stupid opinion.

Trump is still a Nazi whether people want to believe it or not, or no matter how much it offends your fainting couch.

Now as to whether or not his followers are Nazis... maybe not.. But then again, so weren't most of Hitlers.

In Germany, out of a population of 80 million at the time, only a few million were actual Nazis... a lot of others just voted for them or went along with it. Hitler came to power in an alliance of the Zentrum Party and DNVP (German National People's Party), the more conventional conservatives who went along with him hoping to acheive their agendas.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Any one who invokes nazis have already lost the argument with rational people. That's why I want the MSM to keep it up, should make Nov fun.

Serious question.

Any one who invokes nazis have already lost the argument with rational people. That's why I want the MSM to keep it up, should make Nov fun.

Well, they're doing everything they can to scare people.

As a minority I can safely say a republican/conservative is more likely to be racist and bigot. You dont believe me see what the conservatives here in this very forum.
thats because a liberal who is a racist wont tell you to your face what they think of you.......they will tell you what you want to hear....

Serious question.

you should be scared. you need to be. your eyes may choose to be closed, but others aren't closed... for you & every body else here.

Typical of a left wing post they are usually history impaired and ain't got the slightest idea of what NAZI means. My guess is that the last time they used the word Nazi it was when they were hauled off to jail on some pot head charge.

Serious question.

They've run off the freaking cliff with hyperbole, Americans aren't the idiots they take them for. People know inauthentic hype when they see it.

kind of like your threads.....but the difference between you and mac is....he aint afraid to reply if someone has a question about what he puts up....

Meh, not really... Mac is kind of a chickenshit when people challenge him.

CC will give you a good argument.
jones has never given anyone an argument....he is a drive by poster.....

jones has never given anyone an argument....he is a drive by poster.....

Really? I've seen some very well argued posts from him.

Mac, on the other hand, posts these pompous ass threads, and when someone demolishes his arguments with facts, he whines about how everyone is too partisan today.

People aren't any more partisan today than they were in the 1980's, when the left thought Ronnie Reagan was going to blow up the world!

Forum List

Back