POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Apparently the alt-right doesn't exist, and aren't made up of white nationalists and neo-nazis.

The alt right and Trump supporters aren’t one in the same. That would be like saying all Obama voters are Black Lives Matter members.
I know most trump supporters aren't nazis. The right is quite fanatical about their god emperor trump though. Even anne coulter called trump her emperor god on fox news and the hosts nodded in agreement. The whole republican thing is becoming like a trump cult.

HAS become a trump cult.

A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.

Trump-_Cult-45-800x600-184x300.png
Same can be said of you.............don't see many side steps on legislation.............Your side always votes side by side never any going against the grain...........Nice sheep you have representing you.

lol... you seem to think i belong to a party.

you fail.
IT'S A FAILED OPINION..............whatever..........I think you suck.......you think I suck...........back to the trenches bro

This thread has me wondering something. In Trump derangement syndrome, which came first - Trump or the derangement?

The alt right and Trump supporters aren’t one in the same. That would be like saying all Obama voters are Black Lives Matter members.
I know most trump supporters aren't nazis. The right is quite fanatical about their god emperor trump though. Even anne coulter called trump her emperor god on fox news and the hosts nodded in agreement. The whole republican thing is becoming like a trump cult.

HAS become a trump cult.

A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.

Same can be said of you.............don't see many side steps on legislation.............Your side always votes side by side never any going against the grain...........Nice sheep you have representing you.

you fail.
IT'S A FAILED OPINION..............whatever..........I think you suck.......you think I suck...........back to the trenches bro

in other words 'ignorance is bliss'. i get it. it's simply just easier for you. btw, not that it really matters, but i ain't no bro.

This thread has me wondering something. In Trump derangement syndrome, which came first - Trump or the derangement?

it started out as obama derangement syndrome... you know... they just couldn't hack the idea of a black man getingt the keys to the whitehouse. TWICE.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Democrat voters are like robots. They only do what they were programmed to do. Throw some damaging term out there, and the robots pick it up and repeat it constantly.

I guess they never learn. They didn't pay attention to the retaliation of Hillary's deplorable remark. So I'm sure their Jewish voters will appreciate the comparison and Democrat leaders won't regret it until it's too late.

What? I would say there are million's in each party that are robots and vote straight party line without knowing a damn thing about a candidate.

HAS become a trump cult.

you fail.

in other words 'ignorance is bliss'. i get it. it's simply just easier for you. btw, not that it really matters, but i ain't no bro.
Guess we aren't sending Xmas cards again huh.............don't let me catch you in no man's land. LOL

It's on..............you think we are the cult.............I think that you are..........quaint isn't it...........

Neo-nazis.
Could you define that?

Please get as specific as you want.
Fans of the social aspects of Nazism. Ultranationalism, racism, xenophopia, homophobia, etc.

A mainstay of far right extremism in today's political spectrum.
And here we go...............trying to justify it's use..............

There is no reasoning or compromise with these people.........They are a joke.

Liberals by definition lack the ability to reason, thus why they are liberal

-Geaux

You must be looking in the mirror again.

Never in history has a figure of power attacking a group of people with hasty generalizations and self-serving means led to anything but unjust tragedy for the oppressed in this world.

HAS become a trump cult.

you fail.

Guess we aren't sending Xmas cards again huh.............don't let me catch you in no man's land. LOL

It's on..............you think we are the cult.............I think that you are..........quaint isn't it...........

you have proven you are. i haven't... but you need to think that to justify your own ideology. i get it. sad as it is... no man's land? lol...pray tell what is that & why would i be worried, you internet tough guy?

There is no negotiating with these assholes.....................let them continue their BS agenda.......calling us names and Nazi's..............

And we'll just do the same.....nothing is gonna change..............They are beyond any reason.

you fail.

you have proven you are. i haven't... but you need to think that to justify your own ideology. i get it. sad as it is... no man's land? lol...pray tell what is that & why would i be worried, you internet tough guy?
You have proven nothing..............but being a POS liberal........that's all...........

And you will get the same respect you deserve .......BRO............have a nice day.

you fail.

You have proven nothing..............but being a POS liberal........that's all...........

And you will get the same respect you deserve .......BRO............have a nice day.

lol... thanx sweety.

Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Stupid thread. It's a fallacy called Godwin's Law. It's just a total cop-out used by people who have already lost the argument and have none left. Most of those making such allegations don't even know what a real Nazi is.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia

Apparently the alt-right doesn't exist, and aren't made up of white nationalists and neo-nazis.

HAS become a trump cult.

you fail.

it started out as obama derangement syndrome... you know... they just couldn't hack the idea of a black man getingt the keys to the whitehouse. TWICE.
but do any of the leftists on this thread see how similarly they are behaving?

It's all getting pretty fucking ridiculous.

I shudder to think what will happen in 2024 when the Oprah/ Dwayne Johnson ticket barely beats out the Ted Nugent/ Kid Rock ticket.

Forum List

Back