POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Serious question.

I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.

Please vote and comment, thanks.

Stupid thread. It's a fallacy called Godwin's Law. It's just a total cop-out used by people who have already lost the argument and have none left. Most of those making such allegations don't even know what a real Nazi is.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia
I think you're missing the point.

The alt right and Trump supporters aren’t one in the same. That would be like saying all Obama voters are Black Lives Matter members.
I know most trump supporters aren't nazis. The right is quite fanatical about their god emperor trump though. Even anne coulter called trump her emperor god on fox news and the hosts nodded in agreement. The whole republican thing is becoming like a trump cult.

HAS become a trump cult.

A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.

Trump-_Cult-45-800x600-184x300.png
Same can be said of you.............don't see many side steps on legislation.............Your side always votes side by side never any going against the grain...........Nice sheep you have representing you.

lol... you seem to think i belong to a party.

you fail.
This thread has me wondering something. In Trump derangement syndrome, which came first - Trump or the derangement?

it started out as obama derangement syndrome... you know... they just couldn't hack the idea of a black man getingt the keys to the whitehouse. TWICE.
but do any of the leftists on this thread see how similarly they are behaving?

It's all getting pretty fucking ridiculous.

I shudder to think what will happen in 2024 when the Oprah/ Dwayne Johnson ticket barely beats out the Ted Nugent/ Kid Rock ticket.

right. both sides are equal. uh-huh. trump won't make it to 2020, so THAT point is already moot.

Thread proves one thing...............some people aren't worth the time of day nor listening to ever again............

Remember folks, it's no longer just an election

It' arma-fucking-geddon!
They continue to throw crap at the wall hoping it sticks.........place labels on everyone then say we are the problem.

Then expect us to be nice in return.............Brain Damage.

No. The people lobbying the Nazi accusations are the Fascists or Fascist wannabes in our society.

Here is how you know it is a lie they themselves dont even believe Mac. First of all Democrats project. As in their yells of "Russian collusion" while they worked with the KGB and carry water for Putin these days in attacking Trump. Their accusations expose their own hearts as they attack the constitution and use speech codes and special classes to advance their authoritarian ideas.
But more than that is the whine. They whine about Trump supporting Nazis then try to convince Trump supporters to break away by calling Trump a Nazi.
It tells you that deep down they know they live a lie.

It' arma-fucking-geddon!
They continue to throw crap at the wall hoping it sticks.........place labels on everyone then say we are the problem.

It does not bode well for our country.

People aren't discussing issues. They are screaming like banshees

It' arma-fucking-geddon!

It does not bode well for our country.

People aren't discussing issues. They are screaming like banshees
I agree...but given what they are saying and yelling.........they give no choice but to fight back........Respect is earned not given.........

Their tactics are not respectful...........so it continues.

No. The people lobbying the Nazi accusations are the Fascists or Fascist wannabes in our society.

If you use attitudes towards Jews as one barometer, there must be 10 leftist antisemites in this forum for every right wing variety.

They are more authoritarian in their hatred of free speech as well.

As a minority I can safely say a republican/conservative is more likely to be racist and bigot. You dont believe me see what the conservatives here in this very forum.

No, we'er not Nazis

If it were the case, there would be blood in the streets. Liberals have diminished the definition of a Nazi.

-Geaux

Agreed, just like they’ve diminished the meaning of the word “racist” and “misogynist.”

When it's brewing, you have to call it before it takes over. These monkey people's attitudes, and actions, fit both terms. They are fascists who hate just about everyone and
They act like the nazis of Germany of the 1930s to 1940s. Targeting women, racial minorities, LGBTs, Muslims, and others, including Jews who don't toe their line. Trying to impose a shit religion on the population. Helping those who wish to pollute our nation, destroy our social programs and educational institutions, turn U.S. women into baby machines, create more unwanted pregnancies, increase the possibility of workplace accidents, impose a "papers please" mentality on American society.

Nazi and then some. Not American. Just scum. We Americans are not sheep.

I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation.
They act like the nazis of Germany of the 1930s to 1940s. Targeting women, racial minorities, LGBTs, Muslims, and others, including Jews who don't toe their line. Trying to impose a shit religion on the population. Helping those who wish to pollute our nation, destroy our social programs and educational institutions, turn U.S. women into baby machines, create more unwanted pregnancies, increase the possibility of workplace accidents, impose a "papers please" mentality on American society.

Nazi and then some. Not American. Just scum. We Americans are not sheep.

I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation.

High school will be a big step, and I'm sure there will be lots for you to learn in the next four years.

I have a BA in history, having survived both oral and written comps, and a J.D. Thank you.
I have a working mans PHD.............

Is this somebody's boy-toy?
I normally do not discuss myself, but the condescending shit coming from Dogmaphobe just caused me to lose it, considering the amount of ignorant white men on USMB who write as if they are know-it-alls and the rest of us are ignorant and need to "learn" this esoteric stuff that only they know, yet they know nothing. Not even average knowledge about history, government, and long-established procedures involved in running the government. A few weeks ago, one of these jerks said unequivocally that it was "unconstitutional" for "A" to do [this given thing; don't want to get into the issue] to "B." The U.S. Constitution is readily available on the 'net. I looked up the article in the Constitution to which he referred. He got it exactly backwards; a complete one-eighty. It actually said that "B" could not do this to "A."

I'm tired of these know-nothings going on in a long song of "whaaa, I demand to get what I want, even if it is unconstitutional, against the law, and violates the rights of others." Just a bunch of spoiled rotten little babies, and many of these guys are not spring chickens. The real corker is that they make just the same contribution to society as any other, but think that they are entitled to dominate our society.

Serious question.

No.
The left are the nazis.

"GUTFELD: That is the next step. Everyone is a Nazi. Now, remember, once you brand someone as evil that allows for any or all behavior. You can show up at people's homes because they are Nazis, you can threaten their kids because they're Nazis. You could shoot Congressmen because they are Nazis. Funny, the people shouting "Nazi" to a great job impersonating them. "

Greg Gutfeld: Trump IsSucceeding And It Is The Media's Nightmare

When it's brewing, you have to call it before it takes over. These monkey people's attitudes, and actions, fit both

LOL. No we certainly do not want to "monkey" around with Obama's cotton picking legacy do we? I mean that could make you go ape couldnt it? And it would color your view of me perhaps as well.

When it's brewing, you have to call it before it takes over. These monkey people's attitudes, and actions, fit both

LOL. No we certainly do not want to "monkey" around with Obama's cotton picking legacy do we? I mean that could make you go ape couldnt it? And it would color your view of me perhaps as well.

how do you explain the conduct of the "conservatives" and the monkey-whore who is their president?

Serious question.

POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Sahba is my birth given, first name (hint) (hint)... Kind of odd, don't ya think, that there is no other president that has had my back more ... as a "minority female" than President Trump... lol! You want to know why... Because first and foremost I adore my Nation and the Constitutional rule of law. Wow... kind of simple really, by that metric...

how do you explain the conduct of the "conservatives" and the monkey-whore who is their president?

I thought Trump *wasnt* a conservative?

And Michelle Obama is gone into retirement...what monkey-whore are you speaking of?

Forum List

Back