POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Yep. That, and the fact that it's been so long since communicated normally that we appear to have lost the skill and patience required in finding proper word usage. Now we just blurt the worst stuff out we can think of at the moment. Hardcore partisan ideology leads to intellectual laziness, among other negatives.

Stormy Mac thinks complaining about concentration camps is being a bunch of meany-heads.

Let's see here -- JoeB hates Jews with such passion that he drags them into all sorts of discussions where they are not relevant, and he demands everybody else marches in lock step with his views, so of course it's the OTHER people who are the Nazis..

Jews aren't relevant to our Middle East policy...

Funny, when did we even get involved in the Middle East before the Creation of Israel?

What rational person could even entertain such a ludicrous question? You really have to be on the loony fringe to even ask such a question. I mean, as just one of hundreds of reasons that this question is idiotic, consider the fact that part of Trump's family (including one of his daughters) is Jewish, and that Trump is proving to be the most pro-Israeli president in American history.

It’s not a ludicrous question though bc enough people believe it to be true that we need to talk about it... and by “talk about it” I mean try to talk some sense into those who actually believe and encourage others to believe such idiocy.

Not sure what the difference is. Yes, the German Nazi Party went down in WWII, and a huge THANK YOU to all of my late relatives who fought them off in several theaters of war. trump's behavior and that of his minions emulates them to a tee. Unacceptable in The United States of America.
Well, for example, I'd think that those who use the term "neo-Nazi" are doing so primarily to differentiate him and them from the slaughter and suffering of six million Jews and the physical destruction of so much of Europe, while still using the term "Nazi" for political leverage.

I have a real question for both of you, and I am serious-------->

Todays Nazis suck, period, for what they stand for.

But tell all of us-------> can you give us recent links where the Nazi party took responsibility for a crime, a rape, a Jewish killing, robbing a lemonade stand? Show them rioting from the last 2 years, beating the hell out of people. Can you do that?

On the other hand, I can post videos of ANTIFAH, BLM, and Leftists beating the hell out of people.

So Hitlers NAZI'S were the worst, of the worst. Todays Nazis are impotent fools, and the BROWNSHIRTS of today all really reside on the Lefts side, now don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the many reasons partisans have zero credibility is that they automatically inflate and exaggerate the dangers of the worst members of the other "side", and then assign those dangers to the entire "side". That has only gotten worse as our political discourse has become more and more comically hyperbolic. So, in this case, the Left has assigned supervillain status to these small groups of ignorant, damaged, impotent white "supremacists" and attached them to Trump & Co. That's the game.

No, I would not assign a connection to the Left and Nazism, period. That's just the same hyperbolic nonsense that's going in the other direction.

Well then, can you at least tell us the last time we conservatives rioted? How about threw bricks through windows? Turned cars over? How about started police cars on fire?

You can't?

Well somebody did it, didn't they? Why don't you tell all these nice people which side of the political spectrum they were from?

Lets face it----------> These narratives are getting old, very old, because everyone...…….including most times the author, knows it is a lie! So I say, if this is the way it is going to be from the Left, time to stop defending, and start the same bullshit back! Maybe the 2 stories will cancel each other out, and then we can talk about what policies we need to do. Unlike you, the far Left will have none of that, because their policies SUCK! So they would rather name call.

Well guess what, we got video of their jack-booted thuggery, and that is going to start being posted-) Of course, with good ole Strozk just being hauled in next week, we probably don't have to, lololol!
No, I can't give you examples of the activities you list. But to try to compare contemporary Americans with the monsters who created so much death, misery and destruction is just ridiculous in my book. It's an abject insult to those who have suffered, and completely unnecessary if we're still capable of more thoughtful, reasonable communication.

So why are these people acting as if they are on their way to creating another nazi-style police state?

So why are these people acting as if they are on their way to creating another nazi-style police state?
Well, I believe that's what you see. There's nothing I can do about that.

From my perspective, that's just comically hyperbolic. And an insult to millions who suffered.

So I don't really have an answer to a question like that.

Last edited:
On threads I have buy you have selective reading skills........I've seen many say as much while your side uses the straw man........

When you use the straw man against all posts.........you will continue to get return fire for it.
Dude there is a thread on the front page right now about invading Mexico filled with white nationalist bullshit.

That dude had the ultimate late 80's mullet.

LOL

I was in that thread..........LOL

Mocking the situation......Sarcasm..............I even put a map up of all the breweries........to take first.............LOL

You need to learn what Sarcasm and mocking mean.

Lol I know you where mocking my comment. Still that mullet, how was it possible?

castnet3_560.gif

Who the hell fishes from shore with a net unless they are stranded on a deserted island or on the show Survivor, Titusville?

LOL

You never been to the beach to fish.................LOL

From my perspective, that's just comically hyperbolic. And an insult to millions who suffered.

Here's the thing...

The reason why so many people suffered is because no one said "No".

The Allies let Hitler build his way to power, play them off against each other, and basically did nothing until the war came. Heck, if the Japanese hadn't had a bowl of Dumbass one morning and bombed Pearl Harbor, they might have won.

When Trump came to power, we all warned you what he was, and you blew it off.

And now we have concentration camps on the Southern Border were thousands of people are being held...

(Fun Fact. Hitler got the idea for concentration camps from US Native American Reservations).

Do we have to wait until people get turned into lampshades before you object? Because frankly, you're more likely to get turned into a lampshade than I am.

upload_2018-6-24_11-28-51.jpeg

Here's the thing...

The reason why so many people suffered is because no one said "No".

The Allies let Hitler build his way to power, play them off against each other, and basically did nothing until the war came. Heck, if the Japanese hadn't had a bowl of Dumbass one morning and bombed Pearl Harbor, they might have won.

When Trump came to power, we all warned you what he was, and you blew it off.

And now we have concentration camps on the Southern Border were thousands of people are being held...

(Fun Fact. Hitler got the idea for concentration camps from US Native American Reservations).

Do we have to wait until people get turned into lampshades before you object? Because frankly, you're more likely to get turned into a lampshade than I am.

View attachment 200717

Your a clown. Change your name to Bozo, lol. Concentration camps, really? You are a weak snowflake with no class, and I guess a jackbooted-brownshirt too-)

Dude there is a thread on the front page right now about invading Mexico filled with white nationalist bullshit.
That dude had the ultimate late 80's mullet.
LOL

Mocking the situation......Sarcasm..............I even put a map up of all the breweries........to take first.............LOL

Lol I know you where mocking my comment. Still that mullet, how was it possible?
castnet3_560.gif
Who the hell fishes from shore with a net unless they are stranded on a deserted island or on the show Survivor, Titusville?
LOL

Never fished in the ocean and don't know much about it. I like my freshwater fishing. Lake Ontario is like a mini ocean right?

Serious question. I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways. Please vote and comment, thanks.
Well are people that support a dim Commies, I hear this thrown around regularly?
Yep, that's the talking point from the Right.

Just another of a zillion examples of how similar the two ends can be in their behavior.

LOL

castnet3_560.gif
LOL

Never fished in the ocean and don't know much about it. I like my freshwater fishing. Lake Ontario is like a mini ocean right?
In my younger days I could throw a 12 foot Cast net into a perfect circle.................When I fish now I throw a bait net 5 foot..........very easy to throw...........and it catches live bait and MULLET.

Serious question. I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways. Please vote and comment, thanks.
Well are people that support a dim Commies, I hear this thrown around regularly?

Just another of a zillion examples of how similar the two ends can be in their behavior.

Frighteningly so, real discourse is out the window!

castnet3_560.gif
LOL

In my younger days I could throw a 12 foot Cast net into a perfect circle.................When I fish now I throw a bait net 5 foot..........very easy to throw...........and it catches live bait and MULLET.

Maybe we should ask the Democrats (Democrats in name only, really far Leftists) what they are running on. Are they running on hating Trump, and calling all of us Nazis, or are they running on taking the tax cut back, expanding Obamacare, and keeping our kids and grandkids in their state run schools that are failing?

We need know their agenda!

LEFTISTS--------->what is your agenda? Tell us so we can vote for you if we want, lololol!

Your a clown. Change your name to Bozo, lol. Concentration camps, really? You are a weak snowflake with no class, and I guess a jackbooted-brownshirt too-)

Call them what they are. A camp for a lot of people to be locked up in a small area... you know, a concentration of people.

Concentration camp.

Ah, so you are now proclaiming that you have the REAL definition! What dictionary is that out of? You are a phony.

Here, let me do it!

Know for sure when you are speaking to a Nazi? When his name was gleened from Josef Goebbels, minister of propaganda. If your name is Joe, then you must be a Nazi.

Now that is out of my dictionary, lolololol. It is just as phony as YOUR dictionary, only difference is------>you actually believe what you wrote, because you are legend in your own mind-)

LOL

Maybe we should ask the Democrats (Democrats in name only, really far Leftists) what they are running on. Are they running on hating Trump, and calling all of us Nazis, or are they running on taking the tax cut back, expanding Obamacare, and keeping our kids and grandkids in their state run schools that are failing?

We need know their agenda!

LEFTISTS--------->what is your agenda? Tell us so we can vote for you if we want, lololol!
Why was my post there with your question............:1peleas:

It’s not a ludicrous question though bc enough people believe it to be true that we need to talk about it... and by “talk about it” I mean try to talk some sense into those who actually believe and encourage others to believe such idiocy.

Well, for example, I'd think that those who use the term "neo-Nazi" are doing so primarily to differentiate him and them from the slaughter and suffering of six million Jews and the physical destruction of so much of Europe, while still using the term "Nazi" for political leverage.

I have a real question for both of you, and I am serious-------->

Todays Nazis suck, period, for what they stand for.

But tell all of us-------> can you give us recent links where the Nazi party took responsibility for a crime, a rape, a Jewish killing, robbing a lemonade stand? Show them rioting from the last 2 years, beating the hell out of people. Can you do that?

On the other hand, I can post videos of ANTIFAH, BLM, and Leftists beating the hell out of people.

So Hitlers NAZI'S were the worst, of the worst. Todays Nazis are impotent fools, and the BROWNSHIRTS of today all really reside on the Lefts side, now don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the many reasons partisans have zero credibility is that they automatically inflate and exaggerate the dangers of the worst members of the other "side", and then assign those dangers to the entire "side". That has only gotten worse as our political discourse has become more and more comically hyperbolic. So, in this case, the Left has assigned supervillain status to these small groups of ignorant, damaged, impotent white "supremacists" and attached them to Trump & Co. That's the game.

No, I would not assign a connection to the Left and Nazism, period. That's just the same hyperbolic nonsense that's going in the other direction.

Well then, can you at least tell us the last time we conservatives rioted? How about threw bricks through windows? Turned cars over? How about started police cars on fire?

You can't?

Well somebody did it, didn't they? Why don't you tell all these nice people which side of the political spectrum they were from?

Lets face it----------> These narratives are getting old, very old, because everyone...…….including most times the author, knows it is a lie! So I say, if this is the way it is going to be from the Left, time to stop defending, and start the same bullshit back! Maybe the 2 stories will cancel each other out, and then we can talk about what policies we need to do. Unlike you, the far Left will have none of that, because their policies SUCK! So they would rather name call.

Well guess what, we got video of their jack-booted thuggery, and that is going to start being posted-) Of course, with good ole Strozk just being hauled in next week, we probably don't have to, lololol!
No, I can't give you examples of the activities you list. But to try to compare contemporary Americans with the monsters who created so much death, misery and destruction is just ridiculous in my book. It's an abject insult to those who have suffered, and completely unnecessary if we're still capable of more thoughtful, reasonable communication.

Have you ever considered growing the fuck up?

castnet3_560.gif
LOL

You can catch Dwight Yoakum?

I really want to go deep sea fishing some day. For now I will have to endure salmon fishing on mini ocean Ontario.

LOL

You can catch Dwight Yoakum?

I really want to go deep sea fishing some day. For now I will have to endure salmon fishing on mini ocean Ontario.
Well if he's in the water and I throw the net in the water that's at least 8 foot...........yea.............but I'd need some help pulling the dang fish out of the water....................

Catch a stingray or so with the net and they like to tug like hell getting them out.

Forum List

Back