Poll Average Had Moore winning by 11

That is 16 percent error, far bigger then what they claim is the margin of error.

So I am not sure you proved your case.

Well, we'll see how the polls do at the end of October.

Currently you have Democrats leading in the governors' races in VA and NJ by about 5 and 21 points respectively.
All that proves is that their is no shortage of brain hapless voters to stupid to exist, yet they do.

Ask Hillary to explain it

Why? The polls said she'd win the popular vote. She did.

The polls also said she'd win the majority of the Electoral Votes.
They did? Show us.

View attachment 151599

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

You didn't prove YOUR point. Realclear rated close poll results as toss-ups, IOW, they considered those states too close to call.

Currently you have Democrats leading in the governors' races in VA and NJ by about 5 and 21 points respectively.
All that proves is that their is no shortage of brain hapless voters to stupid to exist, yet they do.

OH MY...

this poster proudly and loudly declares the polls meaningless, and mercilessly ridicules anyone who thinks otherwise, and yet,

look what he himself posted during the campaign last year:

Trump leading

You could not be a bigger phoney.

Ask Hillary to explain it

Why? The polls said she'd win the popular vote. She did.

The polls also said she'd win the majority of the Electoral Votes.
They did? Show us.

View attachment 151599

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House
Did you see the grey areas?

I did. Did you see 203-164?
Did you see any polls, anywhere that showed Trump ahead in the EC?

OH MY...

this poster proudly and loudly declares the polls meaningless, and mercilessly ridicules anyone who thinks otherwise, and yet,

Trump leading

You are meaningless regressive stooge. But here's a fact for your lying hide, TRUMP BEAT YOUR WHORE.

He won by 9.2 points.

Tell us again how the polls are meaningless?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Run-Off Election - Moore vs. Strange
upload_2017-9-27_16-42-12.jpeg

It was a runoff election between two Republicans, moron.

Ask Hillary about polls when it is between two parties.

Hillary So Confident of Election Win She Apparently Bought a Home for Her White House Staff

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won by 2. That is almost exact polling.

Since popular votes don't pick the President, polls on such a matter amount to 0. That's exact reality.

Why do we vote then?

Like I said, just more proof that you don't understand the EC system or why it was put in place. If you did, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

Should I repeat the question?

If you want to ask something that proves you're stupid, go ahead.

OH MY...

Trump leading

You proudly declare polls meaningful until they say what you don't want to hear.

OH MY...

Trump leading

You are meaningless regressive stooge. But here's a fact for your lying hide, TRUMP BEAT YOUR WHORE.

LOL, he shits himself in public. Very funny.

OH MY...

Trump leading

You proudly declare polls meaningful until they say what you don't want to hear.

You lie. Do you NEED to lie to exist? Is that conservative thing?

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won by 2. That is almost exact polling.

Since popular votes don't pick the President, polls on such a matter amount to 0. That's exact reality.

Why do we vote then?

Like I said, just more proof that you don't understand the EC system or why it was put in place. If you did, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

How do states decide who gets the electoral votes?

OH MY...

Trump leading

No you are lying. The statement about the polls is correct. You live by them if they support your criminal desires.

OH MY...

Trump leading

LOL, he shits himself in public. Very funny.
I Think it's funny as well that Trump beat your WHORE.

OH MY...

Trump leading

No you are lying. The statement about the polls is correct. You live by them if they support your criminal desires.

That's funny coming from you since I posted your own thread showing that you support the polls if you like them.

Why do we vote then?

How do states decide who gets the electoral votes?

Any manner in which they please as long as it doesn't violate the Constitution or federal election laws. Nothing in federal law or the Constitution dictates how they decide who gets their electoral votes just how many they have, when they're counted, and what it takes to be the winner.

OH MY...

Trump leading

That's funny coming from you since I posted your own thread showing that you support the polls if you like them.

That's funny coming from you since you oppose polls when you don't like them.

OH MY...

Trump leading

You didn't show anything. I have stated over and over that no poll can be trusted. Now you go right along and spew your bullshit. No one believes a damn thing you post.

Forum List

Back