Poll: “Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior!!!!!!”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
wordpress ^ | August 17, 2015 | Dan from Squirrel Hill
Poll: Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior! I think this sign is a great idea, because it tells the truth. It seems to me the only people who would be upset by it are the people who don't want people to know that Brown was a criminal. For example, Obama tried to block the release of the security video which showed Brown committing theft and assault, despite the fact that there had been multiple Freedom of Information requests for the video. I like this sign because it is a victory for the truth. The News-Gazette reports: Business sign causes a...

• Banned
michael1-1024x542.jpg

Where was he burried for real? Is it public? If so, I bet his grave is full of piss. People will be pissing on him for decades.

If there was no Michael Brown someone had to create him. An ordinary thug started one of the biggest riots America has seen. Damn, we need to do something about those ethnic clashes..

Poll: Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior! I think this sign is a great idea, because it tells the truth. It seems to me the only people who would be upset by it are the people who don't want people to know that Brown was a criminal. For example, Obama tried to block the release of the security video which showed Brown committing theft and assault, despite the fact that there had been multiple Freedom of Information requests for the video. I like this sign because it is a victory for the truth. The News-Gazette reports: Business sign causes a...

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

What's sick about congratulating a reformed criminal thug for one year crime free? Aren't we supposed to be encouraging this?

Oh... how pitifully indoctrinated and mentally enslaved some people must be to feel so abhorred and so full of hate towards anyone and everyone who can be considered "criminal". Your very Nature has been devolved and reprogrammed to submit and obey mindlessly and subserviently.​

What's sick about congratulating a reformed criminal thug for one year crime free? Aren't we supposed to be encouraging this?
Shut the fuck up and show the dead some respect, dickface.

Oh look, the blasphemer is offended. How ironic.

Shut the fuck up and show the dead some respect, dickface.

Wayward Michael
index.php

Reformed Michael
mike-brown-1.jpg

Oh... how pitifully indoctrinated and mentally enslaved some people must be to feel so abhorred and so full of hate towards anyone and everyone who can be considered "criminal". Your very Nature has been devolved and reprogrammed to submit and obey mindlessly and subserviently.​
Michael Browns death pleases me.

:dance:

Michael Browns death pleases me.

:dance:

I am pleased as well... not just because all human life is a disease upon this planet that must ultimately be eradicated... but also because he went down defiant! A true rebel, refusing to submit to authority, refusing to surrender! He took the Law of the land and fucked it with his dying breath! This child of chaos has earned my respect ;-)

:FIREdevil::dance::dance::dance::rock::dance::dance::dance::eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back