POLL: Did you vote for Obama because he was black?

Did you vote for Obama Because he was Black?

• Yes- Once you go black, you'll never go back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Okay, just because i am pretty tired of hearing it from right wingers that Obama got elected "Because he was black", let's put it out there.

How many of you actually voted for Obama because he was black?

Appropriate poll options are available.

And it's a public poll, so no cheating and claiming you voted for him because he was black when you didn't vote for him at all.

Poll in a poll.....do you think anyone will be honest enough to admit it?

My mom did. But she's an idiot who thinks that was a good reason. Liberals, whatchagonnado :dunno:

I voted for Obama in 2008. It was the first time I voted for a Democratic candidate for President and it had nothing to do with his race. I didn't vote for Obama in 2012 because neither party has our best interest at heart so I threw my duckets and support behind Gary Johnson.

I voted for Obama in 2008 because he was not McCain or a Republican. I voted for him in 2012 because I liked his gay-rights policies and what he was doing to get us out of economic trouble.

Haev never voted. Because I believe America is corrupt and evil if I vote I'm participating in a system I believe is evil and should change. Be hypocritical to vote.

As George Carlin said, "if you vote you have no right to complain." A good point.

Okay, just because i am pretty tired of hearing it from right wingers that Obama got elected "Because he was black", let's put it out there.

How many of you actually voted for Obama because he was black?

Appropriate poll options are available.

And it's a public poll, so no cheating and claiming you voted for him because he was black when you didn't vote for him at all.
HAHHHAAAAAA like liberals would be honest about why they voted for Obama now that he is extremely unpopular.

"Iraq, Health Care, Immigration"

That's pretty funny. Anyone who voted for him and still likes him has now been born out to be a dupe huh? They should probably not post here anymore and have absolutely no credibility, as he has been found to betray those who voted for him on all these issues. But yeah, that was expected. The great deceiver.

He has kept men in Iraq, and sent more in.

He lied about health care.

borders-Obama-Built-That-610x400.jpg

So why would anyone vote for him or support him?

Obama_Approval_Graph_0.jpg

Oh yeah, that's right.

10356694_10203313271565599_3100168115598586800_n.jpg

I didn't vote for him first time because I knew he was an extreme liberal with absolutely zero qualifications for the office. I didn't vote for him second go-round because by then I knew how egregiously I had originally underestimated the jerk.

Haev never voted. Because I believe America is corrupt and evil if I vote I'm participating in a system I believe is evil and should change. Be hypocritical to vote.

As George Carlin said, "if you vote you have no right to complain." A good point.

I believe you are corrupt and evil. It would be hypocritical to continue to read anything you write. ignore <plink>

Of course not.

I'd never vote for someone because of race.

I'm not a giant douche who discriminates against someone because he's a Mormon.

Actually, I don't want insane cults running my country, and I'm sorry you'd sell us out to one because you think you'd make money on the deal.

Obama has been good for me.

Well, it doesn't really matter who is President.

I'll always do fine.

He's too right-wing for my taste, but he was obviously the lesser of two evils.

and no, race did not inform my decision one way or the other.

LOL
Black
LOL
Im not even in USA
LOL
Too funny
.no way

Forum List

Back