POLL: Did you vote for Obama because he was black?

Did you vote for Obama Because he was Black?

• Yes- Once you go black, you'll never go back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did not, but most liberal Whites did. Without exception. I saw their reaction to him when he ran for Senate. I thought, "My God what has happened to the Democratic Party." Met the man several times and have had personal conversations. Never impressed.

Then not seeing why you got so worked up for the Mormon, then...

I didn't.

But you thought I did because you are irrational and hate all Mormons.

Well, yes, if you belong to a racist , misogynistic, homophobic cult started by child-molesting con men, I'm probably not going to like you much.

I voted for him because he has big ears.

I thought it meant he was a good listener.

Then not seeing why you got so worked up for the Mormon, then...

I didn't.

But you thought I did because you are irrational and hate all Mormons.

Well, yes, if you belong to a racist , misogynistic, homophobic cult started by child-molesting con men, I'm probably not going to like you much.

Typical hypocrite answer. You can vote against someone like Mitt Romney claiming it was because you disagreed with his religion and believe that's perfectly OK. However, if someone said they voted against Obama because of skin color, you would call that racist.

Typical hypocrite answer. You can vote against someone like Mitt Romney claiming it was because you disagreed with his religion and believe that's perfectly OK. However, if someone said they voted against Obama because of skin color, you would call that racist.

Yes.

Religion is a choice. Romney made a decision to keep being a Mormon even after at some point being confronted with the possibility that Joseph Smith was a liar, and that his Church didn't allow black people to become full members until 1978.

In fact, Romney was a bishop in the Mormon Church and his family is practically Mormon royalty. so that makes it a bit more critical to judge him on his religion.

Yes.

Religion is a choice. Romney made a decision to keep being a Mormon even after at some point being confronted with the possibility that Joseph Smith was a liar, and that his Church didn't allow black people to become full members until 1978.

In fact, Romney was a bishop in the Mormon Church and his family is practically Mormon royalty. so that makes it a bit more critical to judge him on his religion.

It's hypocritical to base voting against someone on something like religion then say voting against someone for skin color is wrong.

Whether Obama considers himself black or white is a choice. Remember, his runaway baby daddy was black and his mother was white trash.

It's hypocritical to base voting against someone on something like religion then say voting against someone for skin color is wrong.

Whether Obama considers himself black or white is a choice. Remember, his runaway baby daddy was black and his mother was white trash.

No, religion is a choice. You have to make a choice to remain stupid and believe in lies.

Mormonism is a lie. It's a demonstrable lie. Joseph Smith was lying. He was not talking to God.

If Mitt Romney is unable or unwilling to see that, that disqualifies him from making really important decisions.

No, religion is a choice. You have to make a choice to remain stupid and believe in lies.

Mormonism is a lie. It's a demonstrable lie. Joseph Smith was lying. He was not talking to God.

If Mitt Romney is unable or unwilling to see that, that disqualifies him from making really important decisions.
And yet you belong to a cult that worships the child of an African communist and a skank. Go figure.

And yet you belong to a cult that worships the child of an African communist and a skank. Go figure.

Only the Right wing thinks anyone "worships" Obama.

Shit, I didn't even vote for him in 2008. I did in 2012 because you guys nominated The Mormon.

YOU have to be stupid if you expect me to believe color of skin didn't have anything to do with why you voted for Obama. Saying you didn't use that is a lie. It's a demonstrable lie. You are lying, thereforek that disqualifies anything you say.

Every person which was voted for Obama because he's black, now, are sitting at places like Detroit, spend their welfare for beer and cigs, shouting about "I began to live much better". They don't have an internet, only cable TV!

In 2008 Obama and John Edwards were essentially identical candidates (in all other respects), yet Obama got four times the number of votes in the primaries. I wonder why?

YOU have to be stupid if you expect me to believe color of skin didn't have anything to do with why you voted for Obama. Saying you didn't use that is a lie. It's a demonstrable lie. You are lying, thereforek that disqualifies anything you say.

Sorry, didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I felt McCain was better qualified, more experience, and was the best antidote to the crazy that took over the GOP with the Teabaggers.

I did vote for him in 2012, becuase you assholes nominated a Mormon who thinks that we aren't working hard enough to make people like him rich.

In 2008 Obama and John Edwards were essentially identical candidates (in all other respects), yet Obama got four times the number of votes in the primaries. I wonder why?

Well, first, because Edwards dropped out of the race pretty early when he didn't win Iowa or New Hampshire and people were starting to talk about his mistress. You know, those reasons.

Also- Edwards, like Hillary, voted FOR the war. This is what you guys don't get about Obama's appeal. The Democratic base HATED the Iraq War, They hated the lies that got us into it, they hated the way that Bush trashed war heroes like Max Cleland for not getting behind it enthusiastically enough.

Obama was a guy who came out against the war before it was cool to come out against the war.

Sorry, didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I felt McCain was better qualified, more experience, and was the best antidote to the crazy that took over the GOP with the Teabaggers.

I did vote for him in 2012, becuase you assholes nominated a Mormon who thinks that we aren't working hard enough to make people like him rich.

Bigot.

Hey, just because you want to slave away to make a few Mormons richer doesn't mean the rest of us have to play along.

Forum List

Back