POLL: Do You Support Accepting Thousands Into The US From Dangerous Terror-Plagued Nations?

Do You Support Accepting Thousands Into The US From Dangerous Terror-Plagued Nations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Donald Trump has recently signed an Executive Order limiting Immigration from certain nations. The nations on the list are nations known to be dangerous Terrorism hotbeds. But some are opposed to the action. How will you vote on this? Share your thoughts.

The EO didn't even mention the seven nations by name. It's just a continuation of a policy that Obabble put in place in 2015 regarding those very same countries.

Yeah, i would like to see Afghanistan added to the list. Not sure why it was left off. I don't feel comfortable accepting folks in from that country at this point.

Do You Support Accepting Thousands Into The US From Dangerous Terror-Plagued Nations?

Why not? We let Republicans out of the south.

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

--------------

So far, right wingers are winning on the "Murder Americans Count".

Donald Trump has recently signed an Executive Order limiting Immigration from certain nations. The nations on the list are nations known to be dangerous Terrorism hotbeds. But some are opposed to the action. How will you vote on this? Share your thoughts.

Endanger lives in order for the dem party to have just a few more votes?

NO!

Yeah, they're already filing several lawsuits. But it isn't surprising. Democrats stopped putting Americans first a long time ago. I don't get why so many still support that Party.

Do You Support Accepting Thousands Into The US From Dangerous Terror-Plagued Nations?

Why not? We let Republicans out of the south.

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

--------------

So far, right wingers are winning on the "Murder Americans Count".

:cuckoo:

Most Americans are proud of Donald Trump for looking out for them. I think the Democrats are gonna regret opposing this at some point. It's a reasonable common sense action. Trump's putting Americans first. And that's what most Americans want.

All these protests illustrate just how much the Globalists have seized control of our nation. Trump tries to help American Citizens, and so many angrily oppose it. But i believe Trump has most of the People behind him. This action was a reasonable common sense action. In fact, i think a few more countries should be added to the list.

No I don't support it without thorough vetting first, but they can't (or won't) do that. This article is about those from Syria, but who's to say Iranians, Afgani's or any others aren't slipping thru too

FBI Says There IS No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees | NumbersUSA

Obama plans to bring 10,000 additional Syrian Refugees to the U.S. this year, yet the FBI has already said they do not have a way to properly vet the refugees, which could cause a threat to national security.

"We don't have it under control," Mr. Michael Steinback, Assistant Director for the FBI told the House Homeland Security committee in February. "Absolutely, we're doing the best we can. If I were to say that we had it under control, then I would say I know of every single individual traveling. I don't. And I don't know every person there and I don't know everyone coming back. So it's not even close to being under control."

The chairman of the Homeland Security committee, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), asked officials from DHS, FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), "if bringing in Syrian refugees pose a greater risk to Americans?" Steinback responded, "Yes, I'm concerned. We'll have to go take a look at those lists and go through all of those intelligence holdings and be very careful to try and identify connections to foreign terrorist groups."

Last week Rep. McCaul renewed the concern that ISIS wants to use the refugee crisis to sneak into western countries. "The President wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, in spite of consistent intelligence community and federal law enforcement warnings that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone. We also know that ISIS wants to use refugee routes as cover to sneak operatives into the West," he said in a statement.

McCaul continued, "I implore the president to consult with Congress before taking any drastic action and to level with the American people about the very real security challenges we face."

NumbersUSA has called for passage of Rep. Brian Babin's (R-Texas) Resettlement Accountability National Security Act, H.R.3314, that would immediately suspend the refugee resettlement program in the United States until the Government Accountability Office can further examine its costs and potential threats to national security. In the meantime, NumbersUSA and other leaders, including Virginia Senator and former Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine have called for the establishment of refugee camps closer to the region.

No I don't support it without thorough vetting first, but they can't (or won't) do that. This article is about those from Syria, but who's to say Iranians, Afgani's or any others aren't slipping thru too

Obama plans to bring 10,000 additional Syrian Refugees to the U.S. this year, yet the FBI has already said they do not have a way to properly vet the refugees, which could cause a threat to national security.

"We don't have it under control," Mr. Michael Steinback, Assistant Director for the FBI told the House Homeland Security committee in February. "Absolutely, we're doing the best we can. If I were to say that we had it under control, then I would say I know of every single individual traveling. I don't. And I don't know every person there and I don't know everyone coming back. So it's not even close to being under control."

The chairman of the Homeland Security committee, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), asked officials from DHS, FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), "if bringing in Syrian refugees pose a greater risk to Americans?" Steinback responded, "Yes, I'm concerned. We'll have to go take a look at those lists and go through all of those intelligence holdings and be very careful to try and identify connections to foreign terrorist groups."

Last week Rep. McCaul renewed the concern that ISIS wants to use the refugee crisis to sneak into western countries. "The President wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, in spite of consistent intelligence community and federal law enforcement warnings that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone. We also know that ISIS wants to use refugee routes as cover to sneak operatives into the West," he said in a statement.

McCaul continued, "I implore the president to consult with Congress before taking any drastic action and to level with the American people about the very real security challenges we face."

NumbersUSA has called for passage of Rep. Brian Babin's (R-Texas) Resettlement Accountability National Security Act, H.R.3314, that would immediately suspend the refugee resettlement program in the United States until the Government Accountability Office can further examine its costs and potential threats to national security. In the meantime, NumbersUSA and other leaders, including Virginia Senator and former Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine have called for the establishment of refugee camps closer to the region.

Great points. I just don't see the upside for Americans allowing Thousands in from these very dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me. I support Trump on limiting the Immigration from those nations. I think he really is looking out for Americans. When or if those nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration.

Great points. I just don't see the upside for Americans allowing Thousands in from these very dangerous nations. The risk/reward doesn't work for me. I support Trump on limiting the Immigration from those nations. I think he really is looking out for Americans. When or if those nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration.

yes, I agree...isn't that what I said???:dunno:

OP- Absolutely, after being vetted for at least 2 years- as THEY ALREADY WERE. You fear mongered bigots/dupes/a-holes never learn...

No upside for Americans. Why allow Thousands in from these very dangerous nations? It's an incredibly dangerous gamble at best. This action should have been taken years ago. The #1 priority should be protecting Americans. But apparently, some of our leaders forgot that.
This is going to enrage radical Muslims who are already here. Refugee families, vetted for 2 years +, have been a problem NOWHERE.

OP- Absolutely, after being vetted for at least 2 years- as THEY ALREADY WERE. You fear mongered bigots/dupes/a-holes never learn...

No upside for Americans. Why allow Thousands in from these very dangerous nations? It's an incredibly dangerous gamble at best. This action should have been taken years ago. The #1 priority should be protecting Americans. But apparently, some of our leaders forgot that.
This is going to enrage radical Muslims who are already here. Refugee families, vetted for 2 years +, have been a problem NOWHERE.

and what about those who are here illegally & without vetting?

You fuckers are hysterical. Are you watching to much TV or something? More people die from shark attacks in America each year than from terrorists. What you really should be afraid of is cars. They are responsible for untold deaths every year. Ban cars!

Despite all the Democrat handwringing and grandstanding, i believe Trump does have the support of the People on this.

They only exist in dupe world.

They only exist in dupe world.

not so fast......check post #27

You fuckers are hysterical. Are you watching to much TV or something? More people die from shark attacks in America each year than from terrorists. What you really should be afraid of is cars. They are responsible for untold deaths every year. Ban cars!

I expect the US President to look out for Americans. This action is about protecting American Citizens. The nations on the list are very chaotic dangerous places. Limits have to be placed on Immigration. This should have been done a long time ago.

This is about Americans. It's not about Non-US Citizens. Trump's #1 responsibility is to look out for Americans. And he's doing that. So despite all the Democrat grandstanding, i think he has the overall support of the American People on this.

The refugees are mostly fighting age men. Liberals love them. These are rapefugees. Liberals want them to rape conservative women. It puts them in their place. Liberal women want to be raped by such manly men. So far they are disappointed by American pajama boys.

I'm not even calling for 'limits.' That's Trump. I'm calling for a temporary halt on all Immigration from those nations. I think Trump needs to go a step further. There is no upside for Americans allowing Thousands in from those nations. It's just a dangerous gamble at best.

When or if those nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration. But they're not there at this point. Therefore, a temporary halt is necessary. It's about Americans. It's not about Non-US Citizens.

The 2016 election already settled this issue. The Left and MSM can whine all they want.

Forum List

Back