Poll: Hillary Clinton tops 2016 field

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
It is polls like this that supporters of Hillary Clinton hope will drag the popular former secretary of state into the 2016 presidential race.

In a Quinnipiac poll out Thursday, the ex-New York senator beats all comers in the 2016 presidential field in hypothetical match ups against several top rivals.

The poll tested Democrats Clinton, Vice President Joe Biden, and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo individually against Republicans -- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, who ran as Mitt Romney’s vice-presidential pick in 2012 against President Barack Obama.

Clinton was the only Democrat to beat all three Republicans, and Christie, who was not invited to next week’s conservative confab CPAC, showed the most strength for the GOP.

Poll: Hillary Clinton tops 2016 field - First Read

It is polls like this that supporters of Hillary Clinton hope will drag the popular former secretary of state into the 2016 presidential race.

In a Quinnipiac poll out Thursday, the ex-New York senator beats all comers in the 2016 presidential field in hypothetical match ups against several top rivals.

The poll tested Democrats Clinton, Vice President Joe Biden, and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo individually against Republicans -- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, who ran as Mitt Romney’s vice-presidential pick in 2012 against President Barack Obama.

Clinton was the only Democrat to beat all three Republicans, and Christie, who was not invited to next week’s conservative confab CPAC, showed the most strength for the GOP.

Poll: Hillary Clinton tops 2016 field - First Read

I'm surprised she isn't beating Christie by double digits.

Way to early, but I have heard both Michelle Obama and Rahm Emanuel tossed about as potential candidates

As our foreign policy continues to unravel, she will have a hard time portraying herself as a competent Commander-in-Chief.

How old will this dysfunctional lying under oath **** be in 2016.
Can the stupid bitch- potential "Commander In Chump" (like the current asshole) - know which end of the tube the round comes out of if handed a rifle?
Dear God - this bitch need to return to "Attorney" duties - she allowed Americans to die under her watch.

Hillary wouldn't win simply because of her name.

Barack Obama's victory in the 2008 Democrat Primaries, let alone his being elected President twice, is proof positive that America wants different people in charge. They're sick of "family names" being elected so many times.

We had two Bush Presidents...I doubt we elect two Clintons. Or a third Bush, for that matter (Yes, Jeb, I'm talking about you).

Last edited:
How old will this dysfunctional lying under oath **** be in 2016.
Can the stupid bitch- potential "Commander In Chump" (like the current asshole) - know which end of the tube the round comes out of if handed a rifle?
Dear God - this bitch need to return to "Attorney" duties - she allowed Americans to die under her watch.

She'll still be a year younger than Reagan was, pussy boi.

1,944 surveyed - no breakdown of party affiliation.

Why do the left orgasm over bullshit? I think we should do a survey to find out.

2016 could be Bush v Clinton. Aren't we glad we fought a war to break away from a monarchy? :D

Might be the first time I liked something you said.

Clinton can't win, she couldn't even beat Obama and he was a no name. All it took was a skin color to beat her in the primaries.

Forum List

Back