Poll: How many want to deny people health care who don't get the vaccine?

Should people be denied health care if they don't take the vaccine?

• yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I got blond hairy legs that stick out in the sun and children like to stroke them..........

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

While we are at it how about denying welfare benefits to anybody that doesn't pay Federal Income Tax?

Sounds fair?
But there is no one saying that. That would be considered hate speech and the media would cancel them

But letting anti-vaxers die is for our collective good it seems.

Last edited:
No Welfare, No Healthcare, and No Admittance in to the US unless you are fully vaccinated with 2 x a year boosters for life, plus the pills and compliance tracking and testing.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

As many of the podcasters and commentators I listen to point out.....just imagine if people said, so....you got AIDS....no healthcare for you....you had gay, unprotected sex...no healthcare for you......or.....so...you ate yourself into obesity...no healthcare for you...

The democrat party just can't help revealing themselves for the monsters they are...

Good way to root out the Nazis!

As many of the podcasters and commentators I listen to point out.....just imagine if people said, so....you got AIDS....no healthcare for you....you had gay, unprotected sex...no healthcare for you......or.....so...you ate yourself into obesity...no healthcare for you...

The democrat party just can't help revealing themselves for the monsters they are...
And then they mandate medical experiments on you and your children.

How Dr. Mengele of them.

Looks a little like Fauci, doesn't he?

1631291481661.png

1631291546326.png

I wouldn't want to deny them healthcare. I want to deny them the right to care from Covid-19 care. My position is that people who choose not to get a vaccine do not care that they put everybody at risk, they do not care that they extent the time special measures are required to mitigate the damage done by the pandemic, they do not care that they strain the healthcare system and the people working in it.

What's wrong with the people taking responsibility for their actions when those actions have consequences?

No.

Fact of the matter is covid has mutated and created variant strains already. As those strains mutate again they will create more that will create more exponentially. Vaccines can't stop it anymore than they can stop the flu virus. People vaccinated have gotten it again. There is no stopping covid, it's impossible.

Denying healthcare to people who don't get a vaccine serves no purpose. It's as pointless as saying "people who get hurt in a car accident that don't have a driver's license shouldn't get medical attention".

The scamdemic is marginally achiving what the medical Marxists couldn't with a full gubmint monopoly on medical services.

No.

Fact of the matter is covid has mutated and created variant strains already. As those strains mutate again they will create more that will create more exponentially. Vaccines can't stop it anymore than they can stop the flu virus. People vaccinated have gotten it again. There is no stopping covid, it's impossible.

Denying healthcare to people who don't get a vaccine serves no purpose. It's as pointless as saying "people who get hurt in a car accident that don't have a driver's license shouldn't get medical attention".
Denying healthcare to people who don't get a vaccine serves no purpose.

Oh, but it does serve a purpose....Just not one that is in any way aligned with the values of liberty and free will.

I wouldn't want to deny them healthcare. I want to deny them the right to care from Covid-19 care. My position is that people who choose not to get a vaccine do not care that they put everybody at risk, they do not care that they extent the time special measures are required to mitigate the damage done by the pandemic, they do not care that they strain the healthcare system and the people working in it.

What's wrong with the people taking responsibility for their actions when those actions have consequences?
Then people who have babies without being married don't deserve welfare?

You mean like welfare mothers?

LOL.....What about those who are fully vaccinated yet still get covide,which we're seeing more and more of these days?
They run around spreading covide themselves so why should we care for them?
And I'll ask the same question everyone is asking these days......if you're vaccinated why are you worried about the unvaccinated?
Shouldnt you be safe?

Forum List

Back