Poll: How many want to deny people health care who don't get the vaccine?

Should people be denied health care if they don't take the vaccine?

• yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I got blond hairy legs that stick out in the sun and children like to stroke them..........

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
No.

Fact of the matter is covid has mutated and created variant strains already. As those strains mutate again they will create more that will create more exponentially. Vaccines can't stop it anymore than they can stop the flu virus. People vaccinated have gotten it again. There is no stopping covid, it's impossible.

Denying healthcare to people who don't get a vaccine serves no purpose. It's as pointless as saying "people who get hurt in a car accident that don't have a driver's license shouldn't get medical attention".
You do realize that there is no such thing as COVID, right? That is a nickname for the Corona Virus which has been around for thousands of years and has and will continue to mutate just like the common cold and flu.

The fear mongers avoid calling it coronavirus as much as they can and choose COVID19, or Variant A, B, C, D or whatever sounds more ominus.

Coronavirus? Shit, that's been on the back of a Lysol can since that shit was invented.

1631293958627.png

LOL.....What about those who are fully vaccinated yet still get covide,which we're seeing more and more of these days?
They run around spreading covide themselves so why should we care for them?
And I'll ask the same question everyone is asking these days......if you're vaccinated why are you worried about the unvaccinated?
Shouldnt you be safe?
They have done everything POSSIBLE to prevent infection, so they are not responsible when they do get infected. Those that haven't done anything to prevent infection are responsible. Not everybody who drives drunk gets into an accident. Those that do are responsible when they do.

As to your question. Vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. Manufacturers never claimed they were. I never expected them to be. The point of mass vaccinations isn't 100 percent effectiveness. In fact, I don't know any which are. The point is to have enough people vaccinated so any infections don't find enough people to spread very wide.

Last edited:
I don't want to deny unvaccinated people access to health care.

I also recognize that hospitals can only do so much, and when overloaded, they have to make tough decisions. This one is, at least, understandable.

You have the freedom to go overseas for your health care if you want. Freedum. Liburdy. MAGA. USA.

Right, they are manipulated with submission or be ruined economically.

Well done Adolf.

It's a kinder gentler fascism.
If a business choses to require vaccination for their employees, that's not fascism. That's how business works.

Sorry, but your employer has a lot of leverage on who they can choose to hire or fire. Don't blame us, that's pro-business conservatism.

They have done everything POSSIBLE to prevent infection, so they are not responsible when they do get infected. Those that haven't done anything to prevent infection are responsible.

As to your question. Vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. Manufacturers never claimed they were. I never expected them to be. The point of mass vaccinations isn't 100 percent effectiveness. In fact, I don't know any which are. The point is to have enough people vaccinated so any infections don't find enough people to spread very wide.

They know they can pass on covide even though vaccinated.
Sounds more like a bunch of Typhoid Mary's to me.

Medical facilities should leave enough resources to care for non-covid patients. If they start to run out of resources, they should start denying non-vaccinated covid cases.

Huh? No one is being forced against their will to get a vaccine.

Losing your job, residence, freedom of movement, ability to travel, and custody of your children for not getting vaccinated (all things that have already happened to people) is the same as forcing it at gunpoint. Your president is a fucking fascist piece of shit Nazi, and so are you if you support this.

They know they can pass on covide even though vaccinated.
Sounds more like a bunch of Typhoid Mary's to me.

• A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2 or to transmit it to others. However, the risk for SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

If the hospitals are full, triage is a legit move.

Medical facilities should leave enough resources to care for non-covid patients. If they start to run out of resources, they should start denying non-vaccinated covid cases.
Medical facilities should leave enough resources to for care for patients...If they start to run out of resources, they should start denying illegal aliens, the offspring of illegal aliens, gang bangers, criminals, druggies, and welfare hos leaving enough resources for all the rest of us who pay taxes and contribute.

Forum List

Back