Poll: How many want to deny people health care who don't get the vaccine?

Should people be denied health care if they don't take the vaccine?

• yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I got blond hairy legs that stick out in the sun and children like to stroke them..........

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
why hasnt Biden mandated vaccines for people crossing our borders ? why are postal workers exempt from the mandate ? why is the WH staff exempt from the mandate ?

All migrants in custody are being tested for COVID and are given vaccines.

The story about postal workers being exempt was wrong:

why hasnt Biden mandated vaccines for people crossing our borders ? why are postal workers exempt from the mandate ? why is the WH staff exempt from the mandate ?
1. Dems want their votes dead or alive.
2. Dems want their mail delivered to get their checks and free stuff.
3. Because the vaxx is mostly a placebo and they need their slaves.

I asked you to explain yourself.

I have already given my POV
If you want me to give you the respect of answering your question then answer mine first. You straight up ignored it to ask me to give my answer. Thats not how it works. What do you think the reasoning is for people not wanting to give medical treatment to the unvaxed?

Give an honest straight forward answer and I'll do the same.

All those companies that get welfare and don't pay taxes....I'm on board with that.

You mean like GM and Chrysler that The Worthless Negro bailed out or the Wall Street banks he gave billions to?

Maybe you mean the Environmental Wacko companies like Solyndra that he gave a shitloads of our money to.

Or the Americans in Afghanistan that were warned to leave but did not. Should we just leave then there?
How about smokers that were warned to quit, No medical care for them
How about traffic accident vitims that were not wearing their seat belts, should we just eave them on the side of the road,

How about the government just leaving Americans alone? You know, letting people be responsible for their own lives? It is called Liberty.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

The US Constitution, as Biden's WH Chief of Staff re-Tweeted, does not give the President the authority / power to issue a Mask Mandate. It also does not give him the authority to punish (jail time, fines, or withholding services) to US citizens who do not comply with the President's/Democrat party's illegal-Un-Constitutional mandates / agenda / ideology.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

I wouldn't want to deny them healthcare. I want to deny them the right to care from Covid-19 care. My position is that people who choose not to get a vaccine do not care that they put everybody at risk, they do not care that they extent the time special measures are required to mitigate the damage done by the pandemic, they do not care that they strain the healthcare system and the people working in it.

What's wrong with the people taking responsibility for their actions when those actions have consequences?

Your question should be asked of every democrat voter for the last 60 years.

As a Canadian, I always thought US health care is private health care. Then, who does the fxxk care? :rolleyes:

Joe Potatohead threatened un-vaccinated Americans much more than he threaten the Taliban.

He sure as hell did not threaten the Chinese that released the virus on the world. Maybe because the Chinese made his family filthy rich?

A bad idea to ration care based on behavior. We've got to do a better job with education so that when this crop of mis-informed idiots dies off; there are fewer to take their place.

I never said they did. I said when fascists like you fire people for not getting vaccinated, it's the same as forcing them to get vaccinated. Especially in collusion with all the other retaliations you Nazis are advocating for people who don't get vaccinated (loss of home, loss of children, loss of benefits, loss of freedom of movement).
It’s not. It’s giving them a choice as to whether they’d like to get vaccinated or find a different job.

Life is full of choices. Choices are different than force.

It’s not. It’s giving them a choice as to whether they’d like to get vaccinated or find a different job.

Life is full of choices. Choices are different than force.

Not when the "choice" is get vaccinated or get kicked out of your apartment and lose custody of your children. That's what fascist fucks like you are doing right now.

Not when the "choice" is get vaccinated or get kicked out of your apartment and lose custody of your children. That's what fascist fucks like you are doing right now.
Can’t you please explain to me why so many imbeciles are walking around unvaccinated right now?! It’s free. Go get it. What the fuck?!

Weird how you guys spend years arguing for so many rights for property owners and business owners.

Now it’s blowing up in your faces.

Forum List

Back