Poll: How many want to deny people health care who don't get the vaccine?

Should people be denied health care if they don't take the vaccine?

• yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I got blond hairy legs that stick out in the sun and children like to stroke them..........

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
I just voted, it looks like about 10% of people here are intolerant un American assholes.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

If an overeater suffers a heart attack, we should medically treat them.

If an anti-vax Covid denier comes down with Covid, we should medically treat them.

If there is one ICU bed left, and an anti-vaxxed Covid sufferer and a car accident victim come in at the same time, the car accident victim should be treated and the anti-vaxxer should be put on a cot in the hallway until another bed becomes available.

I have heard more and more Left wingers say that those who don't get the vaccine should not get medical care.

Is it not enough they are losing their jobs? Should we also deny them health care?

Yes we should deny them healthcare. They decided to take their chances and why should others suffer? A veteran died from a curable health issue because there were no ICU beds available. By the time they found one, it was too late.

I think they are being overly cautious and trying encourage everybody to be as safe as possible. Even if you ha e natural antibodies getting vaxxed will still improve your protection so there is no harm in it.

We’re talking facts here. Science has told us natural immunity from those who have had covid is a huge part of herd immunity. There is no study that says those who have had covid are more protected if they get the shots. Fraudcci himself had figured natural immunity in his predictions of herd immunity over a year ago. So why not now. Overly cautious feels good but doesn’t cut it.

But there is no one saying that. That would be considered hate speech and the media would cancel them

But letting anti-vaxers die is for our collective good it seems.

Holding anti-vaxxers responsible for their decisions is not wrong.

Yes we should deny them healthcare. They decided to take their chances and why should others suffer? A veteran died from a curable health issue because there were no ICU beds available. By the time they found one, it was too late.
Why don't we put them in nursing homes?

No.

Fact of the matter is covid has mutated and created variant strains already. As those strains mutate again they will create more that will create more exponentially. Vaccines can't stop it anymore than they can stop the flu virus. People vaccinated have gotten it again. There is no stopping covid, it's impossible.

Denying healthcare to people who don't get a vaccine serves no purpose. It's as pointless as saying "people who get hurt in a car accident that don't have a driver's license shouldn't get medical attention".

The fact is that people who get the coronavirus and are vaccinated suffer much less. Most of them do not need to be hospitalized. Thus far the variants have not evaded the vaccine.

What happened to personal responsibility? Right wing fascists are big on personal responsibility as long as it does not happen to them.

We’re talking facts here. Science has told us natural immunity from those who have had covid is a huge part of herd immunity. There is no study that says those who have had covid are more protected if they get the shots. Fraudcci himself had figured natural immunity in his predictions of herd immunity over a year ago. So why not now. Overly cautious feels good but doesn’t cut it.
Here’s a study

Because you don't have the fucking right to endanger my life or my loved ones because you're an idiot denying science, that's why. Any more questions? I have the right to walk past one of you morons without you breathing a deadly virus in my direction, ya fuck.

When the virus has your number you have the right to die in your own bed without treatment. How's that for freedom?
How is your life in danger if you are vaccinated? Unless of course you know it doesn’t work.

How is your life in danger if you are vaccinated? Unless of course you know it doesn’t work.
A friend of mine had to miss a chemo treatment for his cancer because he was around some people who tested positive. Shitty huh?

Amazing how many want two-class citizenship.

Probably the same folks who want black folks back on the plantation.

Liberals.

Because you don't have the fucking right to endanger my life or my loved ones because you're an idiot denying science, that's why. Any more questions? I have the right to walk past one of you morons without you breathing a deadly virus in my direction, ya fuck.

When the virus has your number you have the right to die in your own bed without treatment. How's that for freedom?

But if you are vaccinated then you are safe, aren't you? Then you don't have anything to bitch about, right?

If the vaccination doesn't make us safe then why the fuck is the government making people take it?

Huh?

If an overeater suffers a heart attack, we should medically treat them.

If an anti-vax Covid denier comes down with Covid, we should medically treat them.

If there is one ICU bed left, and an anti-vaxxed Covid sufferer and a car accident victim come in at the same time, the car accident victim should be treated and the anti-vaxxer should be put on a cot in the hallway until another bed becomes available.

Grow up hysterical leftist.

Know to many people who did not get the shots until after they got the virus. How do you explain that? Maybe getting it and recovering does give you an extra layer of protection, if so should we be studying that? All this political posturing keeps us from being a united front against this virus. and yes people are getting mean about something that is making All our life's harder.

The fact is that people who get the coronavirus and are vaccinated suffer much less. Most of them do not need to be hospitalized. Thus far the variants have not evaded the vaccine.

What happened to personal responsibility? Right wing fascists are big on personal responsibility as long as it does not happen to them.

Leftist hate personal responsibility. Why do you love it now?

Forum List

Back