Poll: How many want to deny people health care who don't get the vaccine?

Should people be denied health care if they don't take the vaccine?

• yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I got blond hairy legs that stick out in the sun and children like to stroke them..........

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
I’ll try but leftists brains don’t recognize common sense or reality.
Many unvaccinated people,like myself, have had covid 19. Science tells us we are more protected than vaccinated people. Now the question is why isn’t Super Border Spreader *Joe and his pet Fraudcci not allowing free antibodie tests? If they’re so concerned about covid and want to reach herd immunity this is common sense since herd immunity includes people with antibodies .Leaving us out and mandating other things, closing business or limiting them, people’s jobs ect. Makes no sense. There’s really only one common sense answer. Keep covid going as a scare tactic for control and votes.
Now go ahead leftists and post your graphs and sound bites and links that have nothing to do with my post.
That is a valid point and a well articulated argument.. minus the opening line ;). I agree with you. People who have had Covid and who have antibodies have a good case for not taking the vaccine and a valid gripe against mandates. They also aren’t the ones filling hospitals. The unvaxxed who have not caught Covid before are the ones filling hospitals and they are the people that I’m questioning. Can you explain their thinking to me?

It's none of your business, fascist. Why don't you get vaccinated, then you don't have to worry about other people. At least, if the vaccine works, right?
I am vaccinated. We are on a discussion board and are anonymous… why can’t you answer a simple question?

That is a valid point and a well articulated argument.. minus the opening line ;). I agree with you. People who have had Covid and who have antibodies have a good case for not taking the vaccine and a valid gripe against mandates. They also aren’t the ones filling hospitals. The unvaxxed who have not caught Covid before are the ones filling hospitals and they are the people that I’m questioning. Can you explain their thinking to me?

No I can’t explain their thinking. It is their choice and I’m fine with it. This country is great because of freedom. We don’t bow down to the loudest and whiniest.

Can you explain why they wouldn’t include those who have had covid in their herd immunity numbers and why they won’t test for it?

Then people who have babies without being married don't deserve welfare?
People who don't want the vaccine, don't have to. If you lose your job, tough shit.

I got the shot a few months ago & as I'm dining on steak you'll be chowing down on Ramen.

Ask me if I care.

No I can’t explain their thinking. It is their choice and I’m fine with it. This country is great because of freedom. We don’t bow down to the loudest and whiniest.
So you think it is political pushback not wanting to bow down. What happened to intelligence and personal responsibility and caring for your community and all those good things that we used to pride ourselves on? Wouldn't those virtues lead somebody to decide to be wise and get vaccinated?

Can you explain why they wouldn’t include those who have had covid in their herd immunity numbers and why they won’t test for it?
I think they are being overly cautious and trying encourage everybody to be as safe as possible. Even if you ha e natural antibodies getting vaxxed will still improve your protection so there is no harm in it.

You do realize that there is no such thing as COVID, right? That is a nickname for the Corona Virus which has been around for thousands of years and has and will continue to mutate just like the common cold and flu.

The fear mongers avoid calling it coronavirus as much as they can and choose COVID19, or Variant A, B, C, D or whatever sounds more ominus.

Coronavirus? Shit, that's been on the back of a Lysol can since that shit was invented.

View attachment 537500
COVID sounds ominus to you?

Seek help soon.

People who don't want the vaccine, don't have to. If you lose your job, tough shit.

I got the shot a few months ago & as I'm dining on steak you'll be chowing down on Ramen.

Ask me if I care.
I found the way you danced around answering the question utterly charming.

My grandchildren tell me that calling someone "stupid" is the generic equivalent today of calling a Black person the "N word."

But unless you have an extraordinary physical makeup and are especially vulnerable to SOMETHING, you are STUPID to decline this vaccination. Just as you would be stupid to refuse to have your children vaccinated against the various historical diseases, as required by public schools. THose diseases have been virtually eradicated BECAUSE OF THE VACCINES.

Get a grip.

How about the government just leaving Americans alone? You know, letting people be responsible for their own lives? It is called Liberty.
Because you don't have the fucking right to endanger my life or my loved ones because you're an idiot denying science, that's why. Any more questions? I have the right to walk past one of you morons without you breathing a deadly virus in my direction, ya fuck.

When the virus has your number you have the right to die in your own bed without treatment. How's that for freedom?

Because you don't have the fucking right to endanger my life or my loved ones because you're an idiot denying science, that's why. Any more questions? I have the right to walk past one of you morons without you breathing a deadly virus in my direction, ya fuck.

When the virus has your number you have the right to die in your own bed without treatment. How's that for freedom?
No one has a right to be safe from bacteria or viruses

Ask me if I care.
Still evading the question, I see.

Forum List

Back