Poll: How should Mitch McConnell use his new Senate power?

Poll: How should Mitch McConnell use his new Senate power?

• Total voters
I'm totally serious here:

Block everything Obama tries to do, defund everything he has done, impeach his sorry ass.

Ho hum, another disingenuous "poll" of false choices: Bills originate in Congress and, if passed, are sent to the President. Are you suggesting that Republicans might vote "no" on their own bills in order to "obstruct" the President?

Good catch!

Where was the option to put the legislation on his desk and getting in front of a camera, like libs do, and telling the American public what you passed and why. Then let them decide who is the problem?

This poll is for everyone - but mostly for those who voted Republican. Are you more interested in McConnell trying to make your life better or are you more interested in McConnell trying to make President Obama's life worse?
Senile trolls just gotta troll.

I'm totally serious here:

Block everything Obama tries to do, defund everything he has done, impeach his sorry ass.
For someone totally serious your suggestions are utter nonsense.

And nothing like that will happen but you will of course hear it on your propaganda sites.

Freeloader? I've been paying taxes for 50 years. I've raised 4 children owned countless automobiles, 5 houses and 2 businesses and never once asked you to pay for any of it. Fuck YOU, injun.

How should Mitch McConnell use his new Senate power?

He should pass conservative legislation and put it on the President's desk.

It will allow me to keep more of what I earn.
We pay for what's needed and allow you to make it here. For that there is a fee, called taxes. Sorry.
Sorry. I don't feel as though I need to pay for your lack of education and work ethic. Get a job and buy your own damned food.
I'll gladly pay taxes to pay for what the Constitution allows government to spend for. No more!

Yeah, did they care when the polls showed how the people felt on how Obama should govern?

NOW they want to post polls to tell Republicans how they need to govern.

they just cant stand NOT BEING IN CONTROL OF THINGS

cracks me the hell up

What I love is the sons of bitches have the nerve to say after they had the ever loving shit kicked out of them on Tuesday night........

"We'd love to work together. We'd love to compromise"

:lmao:

Ho hum, another disingenuous "poll" of false choices: Bills originate in Congress and, if passed, are sent to the President. Are you suggesting that Republicans might vote "no" on their own bills in order to "obstruct" the President?

Think more carefully about what you just said...
Think about this... you lost... get over it.

Let's hold this post and see how it bears out in say...summer of 2016. What you don't see yet is that we've all lost.
Please do, because if your little junior hitler doesn't stop and desist, but just charges right ahead like he's been doing all along, and refuses to sign anything that gets sent to him, it'll be Tuesday night all over again, another blood bath for you progs.

It will allow me to keep more of what I earn.
We pay for what's needed and allow you to make it here. For that there is a fee, called taxes. Sorry.
Sorry. I don't feel as though I need to pay for your lack of education and work ethic. Get a job and buy your own damned food.
I'll gladly pay taxes to pay for what the Constitution allows government to spend for. No more!
You'll pay what we tell you to. Deal with it, I do.

Freeloader? I've been paying taxes for 50 years. I've raised 4 children owned countless automobiles, 5 houses and 2 businesses and never once asked you to pay for any of it. Fuck YOU, injun.
oh oh....you disagreed with the jerk......now he will call you a "NaziCon"....

Yeah, did they care when the polls showed how the people felt on how Obama should govern?

NOW they want to post polls to tell Republicans how they need to govern.

they just cant stand NOT BEING IN CONTROL OF THINGS

cracks me the hell up

What I love is the sons of bitches after they had the ever loving shit kicked out of them on Tuesday night........

"We'd love to work together. We'd love to compromise"

:lmao:
YUP, EXACTLY... it's been FUCK OFF for six years to the republicans, but now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, IT'S TIME TO WORK TOGETHER.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL SHIT!!

Forum List

Back