Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
LABADEE HAITI – THE CARIBBEAN’S MOST ADVENTUROUS PORT.

Labadee-Haiti-Featured-Image-Royal-Caribbean-Port-1-800x450.jpg

This post was sponsored by Royal Caribbean.
Labadee-Haiti-Cabanas-800x533.jpg

Things to do in Labadee Haiti on a Royal Caribbean Cruise

Immigrants from shit holes can and would kill you and not think twice about it . WTF do you think they are use to living in a palace LOL...............

They've had to kill to survive. Raping of women is beyond EPIDEMICS tard.

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

You never been to these 3rd world Countries and you know it.

Sweetie, I have no reason to lie to you or any of you other right winger on this forum.

You think you aren't lying because you don't believe it's a lie. when your lie can be proven you just choose to deny the factual truth even when presented by the gift horse's mouth.

well, their literacy rate is low--why should we turn the US into a shithole??
no we don't want them
Is English literacy important or is literacy in any language OK?
For the most part they can't read or write in any language. They don't know how to drive a car, much less own one. They live in those huts in the pictures, much as their ancestors did in prehistoric times. They have stripped the countryside bare without planting anything to replenish it and are relegated to eating dirt.
Now I think you're just making stuff up. The rate is relatively low but still more than 1/2 are literate.
my real African American friend showed me pictures of his parents--yes they lived in huts/etc
he said he didn't have shoes much growing up
used bicycles more than cars--cause they didn't have them
I recently posted a link on another thread on how they don't know basic farming techniques
no--he is NOT making it up--please research

don't forget--if you voted yes, you're a racist according to Baz
:rolleyes-41:
the term racists has a wide ranging and a variety of meanings to ''them''

If Haiti wants to stop being referred to as a shit hole, I might suggest that Haiti stop being a shit hole.

You should go there and adventure all around the island!
Before 2010 earthquake. Port-au-Prince area was a good vacation deal.
The recovery has been slow, as it's a poor nation. But try....

Impact-Week-Haiti-2014-tour-in-Port-au-Prince-presented-My-Haiti-Travels1-1024x421.jpg

“Haiti’s tourism industry has tremendous potential, and we are very pleased with the growth of our signature Impact Week voyage as well as our new Jacmel Getaway vacation package in May of this year,” said Dina Simon, founder and managing director, My Haiti Travels. “Our Jacmel Getaway promises to be an unforgettable travel experience for all couples, singles and art lovers seeking a little taste of Caribbean life in the cultural center of Haiti.”

The 2014 “Jacmel Getaway” is a complete vacation package comprising a full schedule of activities. The all-inclusive five-day and four-night itinerary features premium hotel accommodations, private ground transportation including round-trip airport transfers and travel to Jacmel, art and film expeditions, live Haitian cultural performances, private chef and dining at top restaurants, a masquerade party and souvenir shopping at local Haitian artisan shops.

Impact Week Haiti 2014 tour in Port-au-Prince, presented My Haiti Travels

OMG OMG OMG! Trump called a shithole a shithole! How dare he!

You should go there and adventure all around the island!
Before 2010 earthquake. Port-au-Prince area was a good vacation deal.
The recovery has been slow, as it's a poor nation. But try....

Impact-Week-Haiti-2014-tour-in-Port-au-Prince-presented-My-Haiti-Travels1-1024x421.jpg

“Haiti’s tourism industry has tremendous potential, and we are very pleased with the growth of our signature Impact Week voyage as well as our new Jacmel Getaway vacation package in May of this year,” said Dina Simon, founder and managing director, My Haiti Travels. “Our Jacmel Getaway promises to be an unforgettable travel experience for all couples, singles and art lovers seeking a little taste of Caribbean life in the cultural center of Haiti.”

The 2014 “Jacmel Getaway” is a complete vacation package comprising a full schedule of activities. The all-inclusive five-day and four-night itinerary features premium hotel accommodations, private ground transportation including round-trip airport transfers and travel to Jacmel, art and film expeditions, live Haitian cultural performances, private chef and dining at top restaurants, a masquerade party and souvenir shopping at local Haitian artisan shops.

Impact Week Haiti 2014 tour in Port-au-Prince, presented My Haiti Travels
You know what Haitians see when that group rolls in? Green cash baby.

If Haiti wants to stop being referred to as a shit hole, I might suggest that Haiti stop being a shit hole.

My travels going in and out of American red state shithole areas. Makes Haiti look like the better place to go in its current state, after the 2010 earthquake. But was better before over red state sewers.

My travels going in and out of American red state shithole areas. Makes Haiti look like the better place to go in its current state, after the 2010 earthquake. But was better before over red state sewers.

That's kinda the fucking point. When we have so many rural poor areas ran by Republicans and so many shit hole urban cities ran by Democrats already, why the fuck are we bringing in MORE poor people?

"Hey I know how we can make Detroit better and safer"

"How's that?"

"Let's bring in 10,000 immigrants from Haiti and resettle them in Detroit"

Democrats are just stupid.

Forum List

Back