Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
LABADEE HAITI – THE CARIBBEAN’S MOST ADVENTUROUS PORT.

Labadee-Haiti-Featured-Image-Royal-Caribbean-Port-1-800x450.jpg

This post was sponsored by Royal Caribbean.
Labadee-Haiti-Cabanas-800x533.jpg

Things to do in Labadee Haiti on a Royal Caribbean Cruise

LMFAO

As if they would post the slums of Haiti ............

As to posting the slums of New Orleans?

nokatrina1.jpg

If Haiti wants to stop being referred to as a shit hole, I might suggest that Haiti stop being a shit hole.

My travel going in and out of American red state shithole areas. Makes Haiti look like the better place to go in its current state, after 2010 earthquake.

Then make it so!

:dunno:

Traveling to red states is not a place to go for fun.
Flying over them is. What red state is worth vacationing in?

If Haiti wants to stop being referred to as a shit hole, I might suggest that Haiti stop being a shit hole.

My travel going in and out of American red state shithole areas. Makes Haiti look like the better place to go in its current state, after 2010 earthquake.

Then make it so!

Traveling to red states is not. Flying over them is. What red state is worth vacationing in?

Any of them. 'Murica! :funnyface: There's a few states I haven't been to...yet.

Then make it so!

Florida.

Then make it so!

Are you serious? There are like 40 red states, none of them are nice or worth visiting in your opinion?

LMFAO

nokatrina1.jpg

This is your argument for bringing in Haitians?
Religion in Haiti is 88%, christain. Why not?
They're not Muslims or sponsor of terror like the
American terrorist organization/coalition called the NRA is. So they be safer peoples.

LMFAO

nokatrina1.jpg

American terrorist organization/coalition called the NRA is. So they be safer peoples.
They will be on equal footing with the rest of the world under Trump's merit-based system, which does not recognize race, gender, or sexual preference.

An equal playing field for one and all. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Then make it so!

Traveling to red states is not. Flying over them is. What red state is worth vacationing in?

Do you go for the farming, Cow milking or mud pit activities?
Outside of Sking and hunting in some, what else is there to DO?

Then make it so!

Do you go for the farming, Cow milking or mud pit activities?
Outside of Sking and hunting in some, what else is there to DO?

LOL even if we assume that there is literally no activities in any of those states that you yourself enjoy, that doesn't make the states a bad place to be or visit.

Hell, even California has redeeming qualities..

Remember, if you have running water at your house in Port-au-Prince it only means that someone living uphill has pissed in the gutter.

Hati is not a "shithole". It's far, far worse than a shitkhole!

Been there; experienced that.

LMFAO

nokatrina1.jpg

They will be on equal footing with the rest of the world under Trump's merit-based system, which does not recognize race, gender, or sexual preference.

?? Trump's merit-based system??
Well, it will go like. Entry to America will cost each.
-----
Whitey Pure Fully documented -45K
Whites- No Birth certificate- 245K
Whites- Mixed non-Asain or Muslim-345K
All others 545K
All Muslims- 3 million each, no questions asked. But no guns or bombs coming in.
You must purchase that in/at our America Gun Nutter Shows. No background checks will be done.
---
ALL Cash only. Delivered to Offshore Banks to hide it from being taxed.

btw: Nazi types get a 15% discount, with providing a non-White head with your racist Whitey
applications to prove you are worthy, like the Great Douche.

DTUQpdKVAAE3YSD.jpg

Last edited:
Immigrants from shit holes can and would kill you and not think twice about it . WTF do you think they are use to living in a palace LOL...............

They've had to kill to survive. Raping of women is beyond EPIDEMICS tard.

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

You never been to these 3rd world Countries and you know it.

Sweetie, I have no reason to lie to you or any of you other right winger on this forum.

Let's welcome them right on in LMFAO

DTUDY1OXkAAPPR-.jpg:large

Oh such love lets bring em in OMFG wake up .

LMFAO

nokatrina1.jpg

-----
All others 545K
All Muslims- 3 million each, no questions asked. But no guns or bombs coming in.
You must purchase that in/at our America Gun Nutter Shows. No background checks will be done.
---

btw: Nazi types get a 15% discount, with providing a non-White head with your racist Whitey

DTUQpdKVAAE3YSD.jpg

When did you move from PLANET IDIOT. Because you seriously need to go back you are one stupid mother fkrs man honest to gawd , Your brain is weak and you are a stockholm syndrome victim. Poor thing.
CNN LMFAO point proved.

26000934_516771412021373_7916990136703544945_n.jpg

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

You never been to these 3rd world Countries and you know it.

Sweetie, I have no reason to lie to you or any of you other right winger on this forum.

Let's welcome them right on in LMFAO

DTUDY1OXkAAPPR-.jpg:large

Oh such love lets bring em in OMFG wake up .

Gee. The Great Douche love butt Buddy russia is a level three as well.

---
Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Russia. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, and local government facilities. Bomb threats against public venues are common.

U.S. citizens are often victims of harassment, mistreatment, and extortion by law-enforcement and other officials. U.S. consular assistance to detained individuals is often unreasonably delayed by Russian officials. Russia also enforces special restrictions on dual U.S.-Russian nationals. Due to the Russian government-imposed reduction on U.S. diplomatic personnel in Russia, the U.S. government has reduced ability to provide services to U.S. citizens.
Russia Travel Advisory
-----

DANG!. The Great Douche Lying Klan needs to fix that.warming.

I thought the Clinton Foundation sent millions in aid to rebuild...:oops-28:

The Clintons are utterly filthy and no different than the most notorious mafia families. People that have gone down there to report on where the Billions of dollars that were donated or strong armed have ended up suicided. The filth of the Clintons goes all the way back to their days in Arkansas. There was a reason as to why Bill "drop trou" fired the 93 district attorneys and replaced him with his lackeys.

nokatrina1.jpg

-----
All others 545K
---

DTUQpdKVAAE3YSD.jpg

When did you move from PLANET IDIOT. Because you seriously need to go back you are one stupid mother fkrs man honest to gawd , Your brain is weak and you are a stockholm syndrome victim. Poor thing.
CNN LMFAO point proved.

26000934_516771412021373_7916990136703544945_n.jpg

Is the list by CNN a lie? They quote the Great Douche words.

The Clintons are utterly filthy and no different than the most notorious mafia families. People that have gone down there to report on where the Billions of dollars that were donated or strong armed have ended up suicided. The filth of the Clintons goes all the way back to their days in Arkansas. There was a reason as to why Bill "drop trou" fired the 93 district attorneys and replaced him with his lackeys.

Gee? Your best is lying about the Clintons? And Clinton could fire them like any POTUS can.

Gee? Your best is lying about the Clintons?

Absolutely NO lying about the Clinton crime family...........you just don't want to acknowledge it.

Gee? Your best is lying about the Clintons?

Absolutely NO lying about the Clinton crime family...........you just don't want to acknowledge it.

Nope, prove they are. I'm not party driven, or support real crimes done by any politician.

btw: I make RW folks looks like weak thinkers on policies or laws needed to run America.

Forum List

Back