Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
Some people seem to be arguing that because they live in self-made shitholes, that is reason enough to bring them to the US.
We can't bring every Haitian to the US but does that mean we can't bring any?
It means any who qualify on the new merit-based system. Speaking English is one of the qualifying factors. Can poor people learn if it will enhance their lives?
I haven't seen what is to be considered a 'merit'. Will it only mean education?
It will replace the race and nationality based, lottery/chain immigration policies now in place.

According to a statement from Perdue, the RAISE Act would:

• Establish a Skills-Based Points System. The RAISE Act would replace the current permanent employment-visa system with a skills-based points system, akin to the systems used by Canada and Australia. The system would prioritize those immigrants who are best positioned to succeed in the United States and expand the economy. Applicants earn points based on education, English-language ability, high-paying job offers, age, record of extraordinary achievement, and entrepreneurial initiative.

• Prioritize Immediate Family Households. The RAISE Act would retain immigration preferences for the spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents while eliminating preferences for certain categories of extended and adult family members.

• Eliminate the Outdated Diversity Visa Lottery. The Diversity Lottery is plagued with fraud, advances no economic or humanitarian interest, and does not even promote diversity. The RAISE Act would eliminate the 50,000 visas arbitrarily allocated to this lottery.

• Place a Responsible Limit on Permanent Residency for Refugees. The RAISE Act would limit refugees offered permanent residency to 50,000 per year, in line with a 13-year average.

Do you consider Haitians to be 'civilized'? How about Americans?
Depends on the what you mean by civilized. There are primitive societies and advanced societies. Haiti definately belongs to the former whileNorway definately belongs to the latter. It makes no difference if one is mostly black and the other mostly white. They are what they are as are their populations.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think that's racist btw.[/QUOTE]
I take you at your word that it 'makes no difference if one is mostly black and the other mostly white'. How do you define a primitive or advanced society? What were the ancient Greeks or our Founding fathers? What is 'primitive' about Haitian society?

According to liberals it's an island paradise. ..... :cool:

a_haitian_a.jpg
Muslim shitholes are even worse.
View attachment 171205

You can thank the USA, SA and Israel for that.
That's a picture of Syria, thank Assad, ISIS and the Russians.

Ok, maybe a special thanks to the CIA. :biggrin:

I am fully aware its a picture of Syria.
And now you're aware of whose fault it is. :cool:

Do you consider Haitians to be 'civilized'? How about Americans?
Depends on the what you mean by civilized. There are primitive societies and advanced societies. Haiti definately belongs to the former whileNorway definately belongs to the latter. It makes no difference if one is mostly black and the other mostly white. They are what they are as are their populations.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think that's racist btw.
I take you at your word that it 'makes no difference if one is mostly black and the other mostly white'. How do you define a primitive or advanced society? What were the ancient Greeks or our Founding fathers? What is 'primitive' about Haitian society?[/QUOTE]

Now you're just being a deliberately obtuse asshole.

I have no intention of explaining the obvious.

Haiti may be a shithole. But the point is just because someone comes from a shithole country, doesn't make them less worthy of coming to America.

In fact immigrants from "shithole" countries are some of the hardest workers in America and their kids go on to become doctors, engineers and lawyers.
Only if they came here to contribute.
Many just come here for the free stuff and to make sex with American women.

"Many just come here for the free stuff and to rape American women."

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:
Many Just come here for free stuff and to muh dick American women.

Some people seem to be arguing that because they live in self-made shitholes, that is reason enough to bring them to the US.
It means any who qualify on the new merit-based system. Speaking English is one of the qualifying factors. Can poor people learn if it will enhance their lives?
It will replace the race and nationality based, lottery/chain immigration policies now in place.

• Establish a Skills-Based Points System. The RAISE Act would replace the current permanent employment-visa system with a skills-based points system, akin to the systems used by Canada and Australia. The system would prioritize those immigrants who are best positioned to succeed in the United States and expand the economy. Applicants earn points based on education, English-language ability, high-paying job offers, age, record of extraordinary achievement, and entrepreneurial initiative.

• Prioritize Immediate Family Households. The RAISE Act would retain immigration preferences for the spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents while eliminating preferences for certain categories of extended and adult family members.

• Eliminate the Outdated Diversity Visa Lottery. The Diversity Lottery is plagued with fraud, advances no economic or humanitarian interest, and does not even promote diversity. The RAISE Act would eliminate the 50,000 visas arbitrarily allocated to this lottery.

• Place a Responsible Limit on Permanent Residency for Refugees. The RAISE Act would limit refugees offered permanent residency to 50,000 per year, in line with a 13-year average.
Seems like reasonable criteria but 50,000 seems too low. Will that number prevent the total US population from shrinking?

well, their literacy rate is low--why should we turn the US into a shithole??
no we don't want them
Is English literacy important or is literacy in any language OK?
For the most part they can't read or write in any language. They don't know how to drive a car, much less own one. They live in those huts in the pictures, much as their ancestors did in prehistoric times. They have stripped the countryside bare without planting anything to replenish it and are relegated to eating dirt.

Haiti may be a shithole. But the point is just because someone comes from a shithole country, doesn't make them less worthy of coming to America.

In fact immigrants from "shithole" countries are some of the hardest workers in America and their kids go on to become doctors, engineers and lawyers.

Immigrants from shit holes can and would kill you and not think twice about it . WTF do you think they are use to living in a palace LOL...............

They've had to kill to survive. Raping of women is beyond EPIDEMICS tard.

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

You never been to these 3rd world Countries and you know it.

Sweetie, I have no reason to lie to you or any of you other right winger on this forum.

Seems like reasonable criteria but 50,000 seems too low. Will that number prevent the total US population from shrinking?
It is in line with a 13-year average.

no we don't want them
For the most part they can't read or write in any language. The don't know how to drive a car, much less own one. They live in those huts in the pictures, much as their ancestors did in prehistoric times. They have stripped the countryside bare without planting anything to replenish it and are relegated to eating dirt.
again--my real African-American friend said they didn't have shoes--they used bikes a lot and rode 2 or 3 on a bike
...he said he had to run and walk to escape from his school because of rebels/bandits/etc
he is around 30 years olds

Compared to other places named by the Great Douche.

DTWjcvdWkAI5Mi-.jpg

Russia is a non-pure whitey shithole, really.

no we don't want them
well--I've seen where public schools had to hire translators for immigrant children--$$$$ wasted
if they are illiterate--what difference does it make??
can't do math/reading/etc...??!!!

no we don't want them
For the most part they can't read or write in any language. They don't know how to drive a car, much less own one. They live in those huts in the pictures, much as their ancestors did in prehistoric times. They have stripped the countryside bare without planting anything to replenish it and are relegated to eating dirt.
Now I think you're just making stuff up. The rate is relatively low but still more than 1/2 are literate.

no we don't want them
For the most part they can't read or write in any language. The don't know how to drive a car, much less own one. They live in those huts in the pictures, much as their ancestors did in prehistoric times. They have stripped the countryside bare without planting anything to replenish it and are relegated to eating dirt.
again--my real African-American friend said they didn't have shoes--they used bikes a lot and rode 2 or 3 on a bike
...he said he had to run and walk to escape from his school because of rebels/bandits/etc
he is around 30 years olds
It just depends, right? That's why they have different designations for war refugees, economic refugees, political refugees, etc.

I'm not in Africa, but I know what he's saying. It's the same here on the mainland, and even in the inner cities in the states. It depends on what tribe you belong to.

no we don't want them
Now I think you're just making stuff up. The rate is relatively low but still more than 1/2 are literate.
If you insist. Still, I believe the idea is to have English literacy in America. We don't want Babylon II now, do we. Do we?

Forum List

Back