Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
Haiti may be a shithole. But the point is just because someone comes from a shithole country, doesn't make them less worthy of coming to America.

In fact immigrants from "shithole" countries are some of the hardest workers in America and their kids go on to become doctors, engineers and lawyers.
hard to believe many become doctors/etc...their literacy rate is low
so if you have an older child come to the US, he will be behind the US children

if they have so many hard workers/industrious/etc how come it's a shithole still?

I said their children go on to become doctors. Many Haitian parents push for their kids to go into technical fields because they want them to have the best life. Same goes for many kids of African immigrants
ok sure--but it's not ''many''
maybe ''many'' of the best of the immigrants--which is a very low number

this isn't 1776, 1850, or 1950 anymore --the world has changed
you can't just say:
''your ancestors immigrated to the US'''
immigration is the American way
it's ''in'' the Constitution
well in 1776 they believed slavery was ok,--- should we still have slavery??

1. YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE GOV. AH.
2. WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN YOU HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IDIOT
3. IMMIGRANTS WERE MEDICALLY SCREENED BEFORE COMING IN

GAWD DAM U FKRS ARE INDOCTRINATED BEYOND REPAIR
???!!???

you can't just say:

LET THIS SINK IN AIR HEAD................. THOSE WHO CAME HERE THEN CAME HERE LEGALLY A.H. AND WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG IN HAND.
TRY AGAIN THAT THEORY CAN BE STOMPED THE FK OUT ' YOUR ANCESTORS" LMFAO that is so fkn lame it is sickening.
I'll give you one time to try to discuss civilly--
what is your point?
my point is 2018 is a lot different than 1776
just because immigrants came over here in 1776, 1850, etc--doesn't mean it's good for the country now

"If they are such hard workers, why don’t they stay in their country and help build it up to something civilized."

Because they do not want to work, the Leftist Maniacs have told them they are entitled to come to Western nations and be given Welfare and free stuff at OUR expense because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and anyone who doesn't agree that they have a right to come to OUR nations is just a racist or whatever.

Also these people are not civilised, if they were civilised they would not have helped trash their OWN nations and turned their OWN nations into shit holes in the first place, they are basic savages. Civilised peoples do not trash their own nation and turn it into a shit hole.
Just a reminder that there are 1322 Superfund sites on the National Priorities List and our president is busy rolling back previous environmental regulations. His “A New Foundation for American Greatness,” slashes the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget by 31 percent. I guess we're not completely civilized either.

WTF does the Environment and Muh Global Warming have to do with Haiti being a shit hole? That's right it has nothing to do with it.
You claim 'Civilised peoples do not trash their own nation and turn it into a shit hole' and I showed you they are every bit as civilized as we are. There are probably examples of every civilization ruining their own country going at least as far back as the ancient Greeks

It comes as no surprise that the reprehensible right will attempt to defend their racist president.

You and your information is what is so fkn fake d.a.

cc111b3e-927f-444a-8225-ebfc2bf3b968.png

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

You claim 'Civilised peoples do not trash their own nation and turn it into a shit hole' and I showed you they are every bit as civilized as we are. There are probably examples of every civilization ruining their own country going at least as far back as the ancient Greeks
Did you miss the part where we're talking about Haiti and Haitians?

Focus!

you can't just say:

LET THIS SINK IN AIR HEAD................. THOSE WHO CAME HERE THEN CAME HERE LEGALLY A.H. AND WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG IN HAND.
TRY AGAIN THAT THEORY CAN BE STOMPED THE FK OUT ' YOUR ANCESTORS" LMFAO that is so fkn lame it is sickening.
what is your point?
just because immigrants came over here in 1776, 1850, etc--doesn't mean it's good for the country now

You got my point.....................and if you can't comprehend it you have real reality problem. a.h.

Immigrants came here Legally RE READ IT AGAIN maybe it will make since then.

TRUMP DIDN'T SAY WHAT YOU RETARDS CLAIM!!

"If they are such hard workers, why don’t they stay in their country and help build it up to something civilized."

Because they do not want to work, the Leftist Maniacs have told them they are entitled to come to Western nations and be given Welfare and free stuff at OUR expense because of Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and anyone who doesn't agree that they have a right to come to OUR nations is just a racist or whatever.

Also these people are not civilised, if they were civilised they would not have helped trash their OWN nations and turned their OWN nations into shit holes in the first place, they are basic savages. Civilised peoples do not trash their own nation and turn it into a shit hole.
Just a reminder that there are 1322 Superfund sites on the National Priorities List and our president is busy rolling back previous environmental regulations. His “A New Foundation for American Greatness,” slashes the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget by 31 percent. I guess we're not completely civilized either.

WTF does the Environment and Muh Global Warming have to do with Haiti being a shit hole? That's right it has nothing to do with it.

^^^^ Off Topic, topic is Haiti and Haitians and Third World shit holes like The Congo etc.

Some people seem to be arguing that because they live in self-made shitholes, that is reason enough to bring them to the US.

Haiti may be a shithole. But the point is just because someone comes from a shithole country, doesn't make them less worthy of coming to America.

In fact immigrants from "shithole" countries are some of the hardest workers in America and their kids go on to become doctors, engineers and lawyers.

Immigrants from shit holes can and would kill you and not think twice about it . WTF do you think they are use to living in a palace LOL...............

They've had to kill to survive. Raping of women is beyond EPIDEMICS tard.

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

Focus!
Do you consider Haitians to be 'civilized'? How about Americans?

Some people seem to be arguing that because they live in self-made shitholes, that is reason enough to bring them to the US.
We can't bring every Haitian to the US but does that mean we can't bring any?
It means any who qualify on the new merit-based system. Speaking English is one of the qualifying factors. Can poor people learn if it will enhance their lives?

you can't just say:

what is your point?

You got my point.....................and if you can't comprehend it you have real reality problem. a.h.

Immigrants came here Legally RE READ IT AGAIN maybe it will make since then.

TRUMP DIDN'T SAY WHAT YOU RETARDS CLAIM!!

immigrants came here legally---ok sure.....???!!...??
did I say otherwise?? !!?
what??? immigrants came here legally....ok ....and?? what??!!

I've been using the term ''shithole'' --for months here on USMB to describe Africa
I agree with the term

Immigrants from shit holes can and would kill you and not think twice about it . WTF do you think they are use to living in a palace LOL...............

They've had to kill to survive. Raping of women is beyond EPIDEMICS tard.

AMERICANS kill and rape every day too. Just because they come from a poor country, doesn't mean they're going to commit murder or rape.

^^^^ Incoming Leftist Logic there are Americans who also kill and rape so that means America needs to import Third World savages from Third World shit holes :uhoh3:

What makes people from 3rd world countries anymore savage than Americans?

I've been to 3rd world countries and honestly I've felt safer in some of those countries than in America.

You never been to these 3rd world Countries and you know it.

Focus!
Do you consider Haitians to be 'civilized'? How about Americans?
Depends on the what you mean by civilized. There are primitive societies and advanced societies. Haiti definately belongs to the former whileNorway definately belongs to the latter. It makes no difference if one is mostly black and the other mostly white. They are what they are as are their populations.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think that's racist btw.

It means any who qualify on the new merit-based system. Speaking English is one of the qualifying factors. Can poor people learn if it will enhance their lives?
I haven't seen what is to be considered a 'merit'. Will it only mean education?

well, their literacy rate is low--why should we turn the US into a shithole??
no we don't want them
if they were white, I'd say the same thing --so don't even go the racism route

Forum List

Back