POLL: Is it the country, or me?

Has the country completely lost its fucking mind, or is it just Mac?

• Yes, the country has completely lost its fucking mind.

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, Mac, it's just you. You're just a _________________.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mango. Mango everywhere.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Okay, here's your chance to really let me have it.

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

You are right.

Where you will next go off the rails, is that you will wrongly try to blame both sides.

There is only one side to blame for this mess, the left. Started in the sixties, simmered below the surface for a bit, raised it's ugly ugly head when Reagan was POTUS, then BUSH, and when Clinton lied to Congress it went ballistic. During the Bush years it grew and grew. The right kept trying to turn the other cheek, make friends, engage in civil debate but the left was too far gone. When 0bama was POTUS, the right had grown up to learn those tricks used them. When Trump beat Hillary, the left has turned the violent hateful rhetoric up to previously unimaginable levels.
yea just one side is at fault.....gee you must be one of them party people.....the right hasnt done much to help things over the years...

Is it that you didn't read what I posted or you can't read?
are you not saying its all the lefties fault or not?...

Yes, and I made a strong factual case for it plus, I admitted that the right has done the same starting with Obama.

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

You are right.

Where you will next go off the rails, is that you will wrongly try to blame both sides.

There is only one side to blame for this mess, the left. Started in the sixties, simmered below the surface for a bit, raised it's ugly ugly head when Reagan was POTUS, then BUSH, and when Clinton lied to Congress it went ballistic. During the Bush years it grew and grew. The right kept trying to turn the other cheek, make friends, engage in civil debate but the left was too far gone. When 0bama was POTUS, the right had grown up to learn those tricks used them. When Trump beat Hillary, the left has turned the violent hateful rhetoric up to previously unimaginable levels.
yea just one side is at fault.....gee you must be one of them party people.....the right hasnt done much to help things over the years...

who does antifa belong to, they're the problem.

You are right.

Of course it's all heir fault.
are you preds spokeshole now?.....

bripat wins!

Amirite? Nor not?

You are right.

Yes, and I made a strong factual case for it plus, I admitted that the right has done the same starting with Obama.
if thats so, why did you say ....There is only one side to blame for this mess, the left?.....

bripat wins!
wins what?....a bowl of soup and a hat?....

Amirite? Nor not?

You are right.

the right has a lot of assholes who are problems too.....

You are right.

if thats so, why did you say ....There is only one side to blame for this mess, the left?.....

Oh ffs, are you 12 years old?

Because they started it back in the 80s and have been ratcheting it up ever since. Honestly, did you not read my post or is it you can't read. It's all there.

Amirite? Nor not?

So if you lived in Stalinist Russia would you ask the same question? Both regimes were equal the task, even though Stalin allegedly murdered far more

The sad fact is, both parties are pretty much the same, just like Hitler and Stalin were one in the same.

Case in point, the Pubes ranted and raved about how bad Obamacare was and voted to repeal it, knowing that Obama would veto it. Then put Trump in there who will sign it and Mr. Brain tumor refuses to vote for repeal again.

They are all full of poo and there is no difference between them

The dirty little secret is that their viability depends upon such vitriol because such fighting means that at least half of them have someone's support

Violence in the streets is just a plus because it means people running to them to "fix" everything, which leads to more power for them

Last edited:
You are right.

I just agree with him. I've been fighting these bastards for 30 years.

Because they started it back in the 80s and have been ratcheting it up ever since. Honestly, did you not read my post or is it you can't read. It's all there.
are you 12 years old?....you said what you said and are now trying to make it look like you meant something different.....words have meaning,when you say its ALL the lefts fault,it means its all their fault,if the right is doing the same thing then its NOT all the lefts fault isnt it?......

You are right.

fair enough. but the problem right now is antifa. not the kkk, or the westboro church or the scientologists or the next ruby ridge gang.. it's antifa doing the antagonising.

are you 12 years old?....you said what you said and are now trying to make it look like you meant something different.....words have meaning,when you say its ALL the lefts fault,it means its all their fault,if the right is doing the same thing then its NOT all the lefts fault isnt it?......

Then I can only assume that your literacy skills aren't up to the task of understanding adult speech and debate. Good information for me to have. Good bye.

I just agree with him. I've been fighting these bastards for 30 years.
i have been fighting both sides for about 25.....we have had half assed presidents and a horrible congress for that amount of time and yet so many of you people back so many of those people over and over again, just because they belong to your wonderful little party......and if anyone says they suck you guys just cant understand how someone can say that about those guys you think are so great....i cant stand both sides bri,both of them together have what a 25% approval rating?...that should be unacceptable to any sane American,but apparently many people here will defend those people to the end.....not me.....both parties can go straight to hell....

Then I can only assume that your literacy skills aren't up to the task of understanding adult speech and debate. Good information for me to have. Good bye.
people who run away have something to run from.....in your case you said something and cant bullshit your way out of it....maybe you can get bri to stand up for you again,he at least stands his ground,unlike ....you....bye pred.....

fair enough. but the problem right now is antifa. not the kkk, or the westboro church or the scientologists or the next ruby ridge gang.. it's antifa doing the antagonising.
and next month it could a righty group.....

In the time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Carry on, comrade.

Amirite? Nor not?

Nope. You ain't right.

This is the age of the American PINO.

All things, systems, agencies, parties feeling the Nihilistic impulse of destruction and Anarchy.
This is the age of the American PINO.
I agree

Clinton was PINO, Bush was PINO, Obama was a PINO, and now Trump is a PINO.

Had Hillary been elected, she would have been a PINO.

We should stop electing presidents, UNO?

All those PINO's....Pinot Grigio or Pinot Noir?

Amirite? Nor not?

To my knowledge this is the first time a poster has created a call-out on their own self. Congrats.

Temporarily stumped the moderators. But it's political enough. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back