POLL: Is it the country, or me?

Has the country completely lost its fucking mind, or is it just Mac?

• Yes, the country has completely lost its fucking mind.

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, Mac, it's just you. You're just a _________________.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mango. Mango everywhere.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Okay, here's your chance to really let me have it.

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

upload_2017-8-26_10-50-47.png

Poll is waaay too easy. trump is president so it is clear "the country has completely lost its fucking mind"

Now your post is just dumb

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid.

Yes, of course

Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

That's just projection. Everyone knows those are righties. trump even said "I love the poorly educated"

Now as for the partisanship, if you are truly a middle-roader, you must admit that Rush started it with conliehate&whineradio. Are we on the left supposed to surrender or fight back?

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

View attachment 146182

Poll is waaay too easy. trump is president so it is clear "the country has completely lost its fucking mind"

Now your post is just dumb

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid.

Yes, of course

Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

That's just projection. Everyone knows those are righties. trump even said "I love the poorly educated"

Now as for the partisanship, if you are truly a middle-roader, you must admit that Rush started it with conliehate&whineradio. Are we on the left supposed to surrender or fight back?
I've never said I was a "middle of the roader". In fact, I address that canard in my sig.

This is the age of the American PINO.

All things, systems, agencies, parties feeling the Nihilistic impulse of destruction and Anarchy.
I agree

Clinton was PINO, Bush was PINO, Obama was a PINO, and now Trump is a PINO.

Had Hillary been elected, she would have been a PINO.

We should stop electing presidents, UNO?
I've seen this PINO thing in about a thousand posts today.

:rolleyes-41:

Must have been on HuffPo or daily Kos this AM.

It makes me think of Pine Nuts. :eusa_think:

Amirite? Nor not?
been saying that for awhile. we've normalized the extreme. now what?

Amirite? Nor not?

It is just you if you believe for a NY second that a message board, especially this MB, is representative of real life.

I have honest, reasonable, conversations with Republicans practically every day. We like each other. Despite ours being a "business" relationship, I would hug many of them should we chance to meet in public.

The way people behave here is not the way they behave IRL.

I agree.

Irl people are violent

All things, systems, agencies, parties feeling the Nihilistic impulse of destruction and Anarchy.
I agree

one track mind

200.gif

Its you, grow a pair and pick a side.
I have. It's my sig.

I made it as simple as I could.

Sorry but you are collateral damage in our war on the left.
Agreed. As is a majority of the country.

Well sit on the sidelines and complain then. Our choice was Hillary a serial liar and corrupt POS or Trump.
This goes far deeper than that choice.

I agree

pino.jpg

Amirite? Nor not?

All I could see is Htiler reading that and you posing in a brownshirt and jackboots...

:50:

I have been called a Nazi of late and it was by a poster that call for killing of all Nazis and believe every GOP voter is a Nazi and the politicians are Nazis...

Thank God I am Libertarian...

I have. It's my sig.

Well sit on the sidelines and complain then. Our choice was Hillary a serial liar and corrupt POS or Trump.

So far all I hear you doing is complaining, step up propose a solution, pick a candidate, make a decision geesh.

Amirite? Nor not?

All I could see is Htiler reading that and you posing in a brownshirt and jackboots...

:50:

I have been called a Nazi of late and it was by a poster that call for killing of all Nazis and believe every GOP voter is a Nazi and the politicians are Nazis...

Thank God I am Libertarian...
We do love to insult the memories of millions who suffered, don't we?

I have. It's my sig.

So far all I hear you doing is complaining, step up propose a solution, pick a candidate, make a decision geesh.
I propose solutions all the time. But they involve communication and cooperation, and that's where all the obedient little partisans tune out.

We can't have that. So the obedient little partisans choose to make things worse.

I have. It's my sig.

this is trying to address how we got to the point where these WERE our choices.

I would like to point out that, as I write this, "Mango" is at a strong 40%.

:rock:

I propose solutions all the time. But they involve communication and cooperation, and that's where all the obedient little partisans tune out.

We can't have that. So the obedient little partisans choose to make things worse.

We are still waiting and you are still complaining. I don't really have time for complainers.

Forum List

Back