Poll: Is Obama a "total pussy" per Fox contributor?

Is Obama a "total pussy"?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I like total pussies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've seen this Peters guy before, he's something of an alarmist but is usually relatively professional.

Calling the President of the United States a "pussy" is a great third grade-level cheap shot, but it sure as hell should be beneath a national pundit, especially one with his credentials.

We just keep finding new lows, don't we?

I've seen this Peters guy before, he's something of an alarmist but is usually relatively professional.

Calling the President of the United States a "pussy" is a great third grade-level cheap shot, but it sure as hell should be beneath a national pundit, especially one with his credentials.

Yeah, he should not have said it, but the question I posed was whether he was right or not.

Yeah, he should not have said it, but the question I posed was whether he was right or not.
Well, this statement was in the context of terrorism, and while Obama's clearly less publicly aggressive than he could be, I have no way of knowing what's going on behind the scenes. No doubt there's a lot going on that none of us know about.

He's only a pussy when it comes to defending the USA, let someone say anything against the Prophet of Islam and Obama will go Jihad on your ass!

What has Ralph Peters ever gotten right?
That Obama is a total pussy, obviously.

What? For not plunging us back into another Middle East disaster?

yeah the ME is just fucking wonderful now thanks to Obama We <3 Jihad strategy

What it is is of Bush's making, and what it is is really no concern of ours if we just left.

Take a lesson from your hero Reagan after Beirut. Pack up and leave and make your policy to stay the hell out of the Middle East unless our vital interests are threatened.

yeah the ME is just fucking wonderful now thanks to Obama We <3 Jihad strategy

What it is is of Bush's making, and what it is is really no concern of ours if we just left.

Take a lesson from your hero Reagan after Beirut. Pack up and leave and make your policy to stay the hell out of the Middle East unless our vital interests are threatened.

Bush turned over an Iraq where women could vote, Obama turned it into a hellhole

So vote for "I like total pussies". Our lives are vital so our interests are threatened.

If Obama's boys got killed, Obama would actually do something.

You have to admit Obama is kind of a fem wimp who probably got stuffed into lockers in school. Have you seen the man try to throw a baseball :laugh:

What do you think is going on right now in the Middle East? You are a total jackass that thinks we should give them time to build their strength and organize. This prick face president wasn't even bombing the oil wells until Putin called him out on it. Worst President EVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep looking for it on the news channels but haven't seen it yet. Thought it'd be getting re-aired pretty much non-stop. :)

I wanted Obama to say his plan was going after their economic base instead of turning into a matter of gun control. I was glad he was against an Iraq style invasion and associated nation building. Refer to him as you wish, I'm not in a name calling mood.

Forum List

Back