🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes, or are you waiting for the final score?

Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes?

• Yes, he's clearly guilty and will pay for it

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, he's clearly innocent and will be cleared

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I don't honestly know, and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

So, where are you on this?

I wonder how many people here who have been screaming one of the first two answers will vote for the third.

And I wonder how many people here who have been screaming one of the first two answers won't vote at all.

:laugh:

I watched part of Cohen's testimony. This guy is as ridiculous as it gets. He should learn that when you go over the top with the rhetoric, you don't come across as trust worthy.

When he started repeating Democrat talking points such as "Trump is a racist", without any evidence to back anything up... That's when he made himself a laughing stock.

Although maybe his idea was to please the people who have their penises up his ass, while still warning others that it's all bullshit.

Guilty of what? Being a jerkass? We already knew that and voted for him anyway.
His hideous hair is like a monstrosity...
At least Trump's hair was actually born in the USA and doesn't like to kill innocent BABIES
It would be rather difficult to have hair fuck Melania and make her pregnant.
You’re just jealous.
Not really I still have my hair..

You know what else is a monstrosity? Your face!
I don't try to cover it either like Dr. Phibes hair of Trump's.

So you admit it is a monstrosity. The man is in his 70s who cares. You prefer Bernie’s hair? You like the mad scientist look, old man?

No proof, only hearsay. Gird your loins for the MSM overusing the ol "If true this is the end for Trump"

You know what else is a monstrosity? Your face!
I don't try to cover it either like Dr. Phibes hair of Trump's.

So you admit it is a monstrosity. The man is in his 70s who cares. You prefer Bernie’s hair? You like the mad scientist look, old man?
He's younger than my Ma yet she still has better hair..I still prefer the long hair hippy look..

I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

Personally I am waiting to see because if he is guilty of something then impeach and convict.

And if not let just move forward...

Shut up

I watched part of Cohen's testimony. This guy is as ridiculous as it gets. He should learn that when you go over the top with the rhetoric, you don't come across as trust worthy.

When he started repeating Democrat talking points such as "Trump is a racist", without any evidence to back anything up... That's when he made himself a laughing stock.

Although maybe his idea was to please the people who have their penises up his ass, while still warning others that it's all bullshit.

Even a panel on CNN said he looked like a butthurt person with an agenda.

Forum List

Back