🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes, or are you waiting for the final score?

Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes?

• Yes, he's clearly guilty and will pay for it

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, he's clearly innocent and will be cleared

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I don't honestly know, and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Who is going to go on record as vowing to accept the Mueller Investigation findings as fact?

I will.
Good luck finding a rube around here who will read Mueller's report for themselves if and when it is made public.

Good luck finding a rube around here who won't be parroting what they are told to parrot by their propagandists and Trump.

Last edited:
I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

So, where are you on this?
I'm embarrassed and dismayed that the highest levels of government in our country are behaving this way. Cheap gossip and speculation has built to this Kabuki theater performance yesterday. It doesn't matter to me if Cohen is telling the 100% truth; it should not have been aired this way. Don't tell me the people "have the right to know." I am very interested in knowing once Mueller has determined actual facts and made his report. That is my right. The countries of the world do not need to see us feeding off the President's carcass like a jackal.
That is the most reasonable post I have ever seen from you.

I’ll bet she’s proud of that praise. Who wouldn’t be?
Me, I wouldn't fucking be. Actually, being told anything by an old-assed tree would have me thinking I'm hallucinating.
When I get agrees from the likes of Old Tree, I am sure to hear from LL for stepping off the reservation. I also carefully review my thought processes to see if I've gone mental. I still stand by this one.

I'm offended by Trump every day I look at my 401K and see how much more money I have in it since he was elected. When my employer gave me a really nice unexpected bonus last month, clearly due to the great economy, it was then I started regretting my vote for Trump. Gas prices haven't hit $3 in my state since Trump was elected and that has me really pissed off! Then I turn on my TV this week and see Trump meeting with North Korea when every other president just let the situation escalate while they tested missiles. Hey Trump, maybe I like nuclear missiles pointed at me!!! How dare Trump try and take that away! Hopefully one of these fake charges by Democrats stick because I'm sick of this guy!!

Two years of "look under every rock for something to take down Trump" is enough. At no time in our history has a Party attacked a President from his very first day in office. The attacks are based on NOTHING but their own anger and embarrassment at losing.
They open an FBI led investigation on a non-crime and the "smoking gun" is some Facebook ads from a few Russians. That is completely stupid.

Media and entertainment now serve as propaganda ministers dedicated to the overthrow of Donald Trump and The FBI has revealed itself to be a Secret Police force for the Democrats.
That's embarrassing to be that uninformed of the investigations into Obama's birth, his church, his secret gun confiscation lusts..benghaziiiiii....blahblah....his commie-ness and all the like. Were you watching the golf or fishing channels during those 8 years - or?

Uh, most of that was BEFORE he got elected, dumbass!
Well FUCK me running, I guess I DIDN'T see all the dog & pony hearings that I saw, about it.

You saw hearings on Obama's birth certificate, church, and gun confiscation? You need to knock off the mind altering substances because that never happened, dumbass!

Guilty of what? Being a jerkass? We already knew that and voted for him anyway.
His hideous hair is like a monstrosity...

...says the person who doesn't own a mirror!
I own lots of mirrors they are just in storage.

You can't see your reflection in them anyway! Vampires suck the life out of people, just as you do.
I'm more of a Nosferatu..

I don't care if he is guilty of anything Cohen says.

He beat hitlery and is undoing the meat puppet faggot's damage.

I doubt he's guilty of any serious criminal offense though, certainly nothing as egregious as anything Comey testified hitlery was guilty of, but chose not to prosecute her anyway. I'm sure she is guilty of far more than Comey admitted also.

i believe there are finally some guardrails put upon that montrosity & the real patriots capable of keeping our institutions intact & carrying out the law as constitutionally written will prevail.

Trump's no criminal, as everybody knows. That's why only criminals will talk shit about him.
Who cares if he's *cleared* by the criminals or not? Not me. Let's go to war.
He surrounds himself with criminals to avoid culpability
You are talking about, Obama Bin Spying, correct?
Or maybe you are talking about Obama Bin Lying?
Odd you could say that

The Great Obama ran a scandal free administration with zero indictments or convictions

Crooked Donnie didn’t last six months did he?

i believe there are finally some guardrails put upon that montrosity & the real patriots capable of keeping our institutions intact & carrying out the law as constitutionally written will prevail.

The "real patriots"? Name them.

Two years of "look under every rock for something to take down Trump" is enough. At no time in our history has a Party attacked a President from his very first day in office. The attacks are based on NOTHING but their own anger and embarrassment at losing.
They open an FBI led investigation on a non-crime and the "smoking gun" is some Facebook ads from a few Russians. That is completely stupid.

Media and entertainment now serve as propaganda ministers dedicated to the overthrow of Donald Trump and The FBI has revealed itself to be a Secret Police force for the Democrats.
That's embarrassing to be that uninformed of the investigations into Obama's birth, his church, his secret gun confiscation lusts..benghaziiiiii....blahblah....his commie-ness and all the like. Were you watching the golf or fishing channels during those 8 years - or?

Uh, most of that was BEFORE he got elected, dumbass!
Well FUCK me running, I guess I DIDN'T see all the dog & pony hearings that I saw, about it.

You saw hearings on Obama's birth certificate, church, and gun confiscation? You need to knock off the mind altering substances because that never happened, dumbass!
He said investigations.

Seven investigations on Benghazi, three on emails, 25 years of Hillary investigations

And Republicans fake outrage over a long overdue investigation of Trump

Forum List

Back