🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes, or are you waiting for the final score?

Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes?

• Yes, he's clearly guilty and will pay for it

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, he's clearly innocent and will be cleared

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I don't honestly know, and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

So, where are you on this?
I'm embarrassed and dismayed that the highest levels of government in our country are behaving this way. Cheap gossip and speculation has built to this Kabuki theater performance yesterday. It doesn't matter to me if Cohen is telling the 100% truth; it should not have been aired this way. Don't tell me the people "have the right to know." I am very interested in knowing once Mueller has determined actual facts and made his report. That is my right. The countries of the world do not need to see us feeding off the President's carcass like a jackal.
That is the most reasonable post I have ever seen from you.
Well you still need to wash your mouth out with soap.

Guilty of what? Being a jerkass? We already knew that and voted for him anyway.

Guilty of What:

1. Cohen testified that Trump had advanced warning of the WikiLeaks dumps, and the contents of those dumps, which is receiving stolen goods, since the emails were stolen.

2. Trump conspired with Russian to subvert the US elections;

3. Trump lied to the American people about his business and personal connections to Russian oligarchs, and Saudi Arabian oil sheiks. Lying about facts material to his election is illegal.

4. Trump committed campaign finance violations paying off Stormy Daniels to hush her up in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape.

5. More campaign finance violations, involving the National Enquirer and Karen McDougall.

Yesterday, Michael Cohen's testimony contained so many smoking guns on all of the above, that there is no question that Democrats must impeach him and soon, for the good of the country.

Guilty of What:

1. Cohen testified that Trump had advanced warning of the WikiLeaks dumps, and the contents of those dumps, which is receiving stolen goods, since the emails were stolen.

3. Trump lied to the American people about his business and personal connections to Russian oligarchs, and Saudi Arabian oil sheiks. Lying about facts material to his election is illegal.

4. Trump committed campaign finance violations paying off Stormy Daniels to hush her up in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape.

5. More campaign finance violations, involving the National Enquirer and Karen McDougall.

Yesterday, Michael Cohen's testimony contained so many smoking guns on all of the above, that there is no question that Democrats must impeach him and soon, for the good of the country.

Did he lie under oath? No? Then it's not a crime.

You left out one poll choice that says you're a media fed imbecile of astronomic proportions.
And what is your evidence of that, precisely?

Or is that simply what your talk radio masters tell you to think? As usual?

Gawd, I love the irony.

Last edited:
I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

I'm embarrassed and dismayed that the highest levels of government in our country are behaving this way. Cheap gossip and speculation has built to this Kabuki theater performance yesterday. It doesn't matter to me if Cohen is telling the 100% truth; it should not have been aired this way. Don't tell me the people "have the right to know." I am very interested in knowing once Mueller has determined actual facts and made his report. That is my right. The countries of the world do not need to see us feeding off the President's carcass like a jackal.
The politicians can't fix what is wrong with this country, all they can do is put on a spectacle for the people. Which keeps getting more preposterous as time goes on. This country is a goddamn joke.

I don't pay any attention to the investigation and will wait and see what comes out of it.
This country is my country.
It's my country to. It's just the way I feel about it. I am not going to sugarcoat it.

Awwww. Aren’t you precious.

I watched part of Cohen's testimony. This guy is as ridiculous as it gets. He should learn that when you go over the top with the rhetoric, you don't come across as trust worthy.

When he started repeating Democrat talking points such as "Trump is a racist", without any evidence to back anything up... That's when he made himself a laughing stock.

Although maybe his idea was to please the people who have their penises up his ass, while still warning others that it's all bullshit.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Congress has a legitmate job of oversight of the White House. I know you're having a problem with yesterday's hearing because for the past two years, Congress has ignored this most necessary of functions, and has openly sought to provide cover for the ongoing criminal activity in the White House. I noted that yesterday, the Republican members of Congress, whose job is also to provide oversight, didn't ask Michael Cohen a SINGLE question. Not even when his responses to their diatribes revealed still more crimes being committed by the President, they continued to attack Cohen, and provide cover for the President.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. Cohen is right. They're now lying, attacking the FBI and doing ALL of the things that Cohen is now going to jail for after 10 years of working for Trump.

If Cohen lied yesterday, his sentenced will be increased. That's the way it works. Cohen has told Democrats where the evidence of what he told them is stored. They just have to go and get it.

I’ll bet she’s proud of that praise. Who wouldn’t be?

I’ll bet she’s proud of that praise. Who wouldn’t be?
Me, I wouldn't fucking be. Actually, being told anything by an old-assed tree would have me thinking I'm hallucinating.

I'm was biased against the Orange Virus 20 years ago. Today's politics are simply treated like a new sport/reality show. Everything is superficial and deeply partisan. It would be hilarious if it was happening to anyone else but us.

Today's politics are simply treated like a new sport/reality show. Everything is superficial and deeply partisan. It would be hilarious if it was happening to anyone else but us.
Weird, I was going to make a point like that. Our politics seems more and more like sport, where the only goal is to "beat" the other team.

I just knew you'd show up this morning, you miserable snot.

Guilty of What:

1. Getting notice of something isn't receiving them. Lie#1
2. Lie#2 (there is no evidence of collusion, none)
3. Lie#3 (you aren't a lawyer are you?)
4. Lie#4 (the payment isn't illegal, but he didn't report it, so its a fine, no biggie)
5. Lie#5 (the payment isn't illegal) Dershowitz: Candidate Entitled To Pay Hush Money, Committed No Election Crime

If you're British do you know what batting zero means?

I detest the man Donald Trump, I detest everything he stands for. That being said, I don't think he knowingly did anything bad enough to get impeached over. I don't think his ego would allow it, as in, acknowledging that he would need the help of another.

But if there is a god, I sure hope he rots in hell once the world is finally disencumbered of him.

Two years of "look under every rock for something to take down Trump" is enough. At no time in our history has a Party attacked a President from his very first day in office. The attacks are based on NOTHING but their own anger and embarrassment at losing.
They open an FBI led investigation on a non-crime and the "smoking gun" is some Facebook ads from a few Russians. That is completely stupid.

Media and entertainment now serve as propaganda ministers dedicated to the overthrow of Donald Trump and The FBI has revealed itself to be a Secret Police force for the Democrats.
That's embarrassing to be that uninformed of the investigations into Obama's birth, his church, his secret gun confiscation lusts..benghaziiiiii....blahblah....his commie-ness and all the like. Were you watching the golf or fishing channels during those 8 years - or?
None of those investigations had the power of the justice department or special council behind them. Eric Holder and Lynch were Obama's "Wing"men".

I didn't vote at all.

I haven't seen any solid evidence of any real criminal acts...Sleaze, yes...Associations with shady characters, without question.....Yet nothing but hearsay and innuendo insofar as any real crimes are concerned....Any such criminality would certainly have been exposed by now.

I didn't vote at all.

I haven't seen any solid evidence of any real criminal acts...Sleaze, yes...Associations with shady characters, without question.....Yet nothing but hearsay and innuendo insofar as any real crimes are concerned....Any such criminality would certainly have been exposed by now.
From what I've seen so far, there is no evidence of an actual crime, but frankly I haven't been paying that much attention.

The goal is obviously political, and that's just where we are now. Get 'em.

I'd just like this to come to a conclusion, one way or the other.

I detest the man Donald Trump, I detest everything he stands for. That being said, I don't think he knowingly did anything bad enough to get impeached over. I don't think his ego would allow it, as in, acknowledging that he would need the help of another.

But if there is a god, I sure hope he rots in hell once the world is finally disencumbered of him.
I agree
There is not enough to impeach over

Impeaching over Stormy Daniels would be the equivalent of impeaching over a blow job

I just knew you'd show up this morning, you miserable snot.

So mature!

Forum List

Back