🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes, or are you waiting for the final score?

Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes?

• Yes, he's clearly guilty and will pay for it

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, he's clearly innocent and will be cleared

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I don't honestly know, and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
The politics of all of this ever since HIllary lost because she wouldn’t campaign late in the “Blue Wall” has been a spectacle.

It has been horrible for the nation in the short term, but it will be great in the long term. Many career politicians continue to show their asses and confirm they are in public service for money and power and NOT to represent their constituents.

Rick Santorum was terrific on CNN last night, he straightened out Anderson Cooper and his Leftist fake news cronies as to what the campaign laws are. They have nothing on Trump based on Cohen's testimony. Actually Cohen may have added a few years to his sentence for more perjury, that's what he deserves for helping Lanny Davis and the democrats.

As for chairman Cummings, that hack wasn't so righteous when they were investigating Hillary's illegal server. He celebrated Comey's excuses. Now he thinks Trump MAY HAVE broken the law?? Sounds like another one of congresses' legal lynchings is in the offing.

I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

So, where are you on this?
I'm embarrassed and dismayed that the highest levels of government in our country are behaving this way. Cheap gossip and speculation has built to this Kabuki theater performance yesterday. It doesn't matter to me if Cohen is telling the 100% truth; it should not have been aired this way. Don't tell me the people "have the right to know." I am very interested in knowing once Mueller has determined actual facts and made his report. That is my right. The countries of the world do not need to see us feeding off the President's carcass like a jackal.

Rick Santorum was terrific on CNN last night, he straightened out Anderson Cooper and his Leftist fake news cronies as to what the campaign laws are. They have nothing on Trump based on Cohen's testimony. Actually Cohen may have added a few years to his sentence for more perjury, that's what he deserves for helping Lanny Davis and the democrats.

As for chairman Cummings, that hack wasn't so righteous when they were investigating Hillary's illegal server. He celebrated Comey's excuses. Now he thinks Trump MAY HAVE broken the law?? Sounds like another one of congresses' legal lynchings is in the offing.
aaaAAaaAAaaaAactually, Cohen implied there's proof of financial crimes by Trump that he COULDN'T elaborate on per a gag order from the Southern District of NY - - - and there's a REASON that Tuesday and Thursday's hearings are closed door from the public.

I wouldn't know what reasonable inference one could draw from all of Trump's business affiliates going to prison for financial crimes....that would allude to him being clean of it all. I highly doubt it, and when you add in his character flaws - yikes!

Two years of "look under every rock for something to take down Trump" is enough. At no time in our history has a Party attacked a President from his very first day in office. The attacks are based on NOTHING but their own anger and embarrassment at losing.
They open an FBI led investigation on a non-crime and the "smoking gun" is some Facebook ads from a few Russians. That is completely stupid.

Media and entertainment now serve as propaganda ministers dedicated to the overthrow of Donald Trump and The FBI has revealed itself to be a Secret Police force for the Democrats.

Two years of "look under every rock for something to take down Trump" is enough. At no time in our history has a Party attacked a President from his very first day in office. The attacks are based on NOTHING but their own anger and embarrassment at losing.
They open an FBI led investigation on a non-crime and the "smoking gun" is some Facebook ads from a few Russians. That is completely stupid.

Media and entertainment now serve as propaganda ministers dedicated to the overthrow of Donald Trump and The FBI has revealed itself to be a Secret Police force for the Democrats.
That's embarrassing to be that uninformed of the investigations into Obama's birth, his church, his secret gun confiscation lusts..benghaziiiiii....blahblah....his commie-ness and all the like. Were you watching the golf or fishing channels during those 8 years - or?

Last edited:
I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

I'm embarrassed and dismayed that the highest levels of government in our country are behaving this way. Cheap gossip and speculation has built to this Kabuki theater performance yesterday. It doesn't matter to me if Cohen is telling the 100% truth; it should not have been aired this way. Don't tell me the people "have the right to know." I am very interested in knowing once Mueller has determined actual facts and made his report. That is my right. The countries of the world do not need to see us feeding off the President's carcass like a jackal.
The politicians can't fix what is wrong with this country, all they can do is put on a spectacle for the people. Which keeps getting more preposterous as time goes on. This country is a goddamn joke.

I don't pay any attention to the investigation and will wait and see what comes out of it.

In an exchange with Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, D-Ill., Cohen said federal prosecutors are investigating the president over criminal allegations not yet made public.

“Is there any other wrongdoing or illegal act that you’re aware of regarding Donald Trump that we haven’t yet discussed today?” Krishnamoorthi asked

Yes,” Cohen responded, “and those are part of the investigations that is currently being looked at by the Southern District of New York.”

So, we wait and see.

You know what Cohen is Not GOING TO JAIL FOR?
His participation in RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

To quote Cohen, he started Trump's Campaign and deserves all the credit for it. He knows Trump better than anyone else having flown with him, sat in meetings with him, having dinner with him. To hear it from Cohen, Cohen is the reason Trump got elected. BUT....When asked about evidence of Russian Collusion, Cohen said there was No Evidence of it. NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Mueller never prosecuted Cohen for Russian Collusion. Mueller does not even want him as a witness. This is why Cohen is going to jail instead of being free. The Trump administration refused to bring him on when they transitioned to The White House. That was a good decision.

Cohen cares only about himself and trying to shorten his sentence if possible. The slime ball recorded his clients without their consent and does not give a damn about Client Attorney Privilege. HE even lied about helping to give birth to his son.

Cohen tried to lie to people about his connections in The White House after being left in the dirt after the election, and tried to cash in on his false claims with Korea Air and Kazakhstan.

He lied about having personal business dealings with Foreign Governments, on a security background check he had to fill out while he was still working from the outside with The Trump Campaign. It is alleged that he failed his background check and this is why The Trump Administration did not bring him aboard.

He got caught lying again in the hearings, and The Trump Administration was right to part ways with him.

Last edited:

That is the most reasonable post I have ever seen from you.

Even before he took office, President Trump has been accused of everything from the Reichstag Fire to Global Warming.

If he was cleared of everything tomorrow, many will still go to their graves believing him to be the spawn of Satan.

There is no guilt or innocence where politics is concerned. Only politically motivated accusations and innuendo.
The same thing will happen to the next Republican candidate. That has become the Dim modus operandi. Republicans aren't just wrong, the are evil.

You left out one poll choice that says you're a media fed imbecile of astronomic proportions.

The politicians can't fix what is wrong with this country, all they can do is put on a spectacle for the people. Which keeps getting more preposterous as time goes on. This country is a goddamn joke.

I don't pay any attention to the investigation and will wait and see what comes out of it.
This country is my country.

It's just fucking preposterous.

Even before he took office, President Trump has been accused of everything from the Reichstag Fire to Global Warming.

If he was cleared of everything tomorrow, many will still go to their graves believing him to be the spawn of Satan.

There is no guilt or innocence where politics is concerned. Only politically motivated accusations and innuendo.
The same thing will happen to the next Republican candidate. That has become the Dim modus operandi. Republicans aren't just wrong, the are evil.
I don't know if they are all Evil. I know their Leadership is.

Forum List

Back