🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes, or are you waiting for the final score?

Is your mind made up on Trump's crimes?

• Yes, he's clearly guilty and will pay for it

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes, he's clearly innocent and will be cleared

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I don't honestly know, and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I dont think he did anything illegal. Or at least illegal enough to matter.
I am willing to accept it if he did, though.
I want full accountability out of our govt. The president is included in that.

Even before he took office, President Trump has been accused of everything from the Reichstag Fire to Global Warming.

If he was cleared of everything tomorrow, many will still go to their graves believing him to be the spawn of Satan.

There is no guilt or innocence where politics is concerned. Only politically motivated accusations and innuendo.

Since everyone around him seems to be falling to the Law for financial crimes, and his ties to them were all financial - I think it's logical to deduce he's broken some Laws - but I wouldn't use these inferences to convict him without proof.

I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

So, where are you on this?
What crimes the ones he has not been charged with? When he is actually arrested and charged with something I will look at the facts and evidence and make up my mind until then I'm not really concerned with all the partisan hysterics.

With the Left's definitions of "crime" and "impeachable offense" changing on a near-daily basis, this would seem an impossible call. The only real question is "Will the Democrats be able to remove the President" - and the answer is no.

Just wait for the Mueller Report. I've been a skeptic from the beginning, believing at best it was "grey".

I'd love to know how many people who post on USMB aren't posting much on the various Trump crime threads because they they haven't made up their minds yet.

Me, I voted against Trump, and his term has been a mix between a circus and a horror movie for me. But this whole partisan freak show is so loud and ridiculous that I'd rather just wait until the dust has settled.

Just like with Obama and Hillary, every rumor is treated as fact, every day brings "we've got 'em this time", and every hour brings a celebration that the bad guys are going to jail. Like a pack of hungry jackals dancing around a fresh kill. So it's a little difficult to take it seriously, even though the stakes are high.

Personally I am waiting to see because if he is guilty of something then impeach and convict.

And if not let just move forward...
What was it about Mueller's exhaustive report and not finding President Trump guilty of collusion with Russia did you not understand?

Don't you find it strange that the Democrats hussled up a false-scenario yesterday, continuing today, from a witness who already is convicted of lying to Congress so that America will watch an intriguing interview with a former disgruntled employee wondering if all the lies the Democrats have already foisted on President Trump are out of jealousy for power they were certain was going to be theirs? I've been watching several congresses and their doings for the last 20 years, but this one worries me, because they're bringing liars to make a difference in just about everything that benefits converting America from a prosperous free trade country into a starvation nation suffering from Obama inflation due to his harshness against American businesses while overnight, he became a multimillionaire from living in a borrowed rental home to living in the lap of luxury, walled home in the most desirable neighborhood in DC. with free Secret Service protection after his punitive reign.

Since the DNC has pushed harder than ever to communalize America and bring business to its knees, we, too, may one day soon have to wait in line at crowded state grocery store, hoping we can buy a small sack of oranges like the Soviet people had to do a number of years ago, according to a Weekly Reader I read in school. It showed a 2-block line of people waiting in line out in the cold weather to buy oranges they heard about through the grapevine, after not having any for months on end.

The Democrat Party, with the assistance of Lanny Davis, is clearly diverting public attention to the gutter of lies they know about that assassinate the character of President Trump and prevent people from seeing him working toward a safe and prosperous world in the orient, one that will stop some of the nuclear war being threatened numerous times in the past by North Korea's old premier, and some leftover outrages through his son, who is now showing an interest in free trade and prosperity for his nation rather than draining all its resources on the development of nuclear armaments and shooting missiles out into waters of countries friendly to the USA and talking about missiles capable of nuking areas on the West Coast with large populations.

Dems are painting themselves into the sore loser box, and I don't like it. Yet, every day, it's some hit against the current occupant of the White House merely because he won the presidential election they'd set their sights on two years ago.

Mango.

He gives every indication of a guilty man. The only question is whether or not it can be proven

Mango.

He gives every indication of a guilty man. The only question is whether or not it can be proven
I'd agree - but I don't want him impeached unless it's proven since, despite it's just "obvious," it's not tried in a fair trial of his peers. What I do believe; however, is that we have a criminal with mental illnesses as POTUS, and that the folks who are somehow unaware of that are the archetype that seeks a patriarchal figure in their lives.

I never considered Stormy Daniels an impeachable offense. Campaign violation, but not impeachment worthy
Same goes for the stupid painting Trump made his charity buy at an inflated price

Republicans would impeach over something as trivial as a blow job ......Democrats have higher standards

Personally I am waiting to see because if he is guilty of something then impeach and convict.

What was it about Mueller's exhaustive report and not finding President Trump guilty of collusion with Russia did you not understand?

Don't you find it strange that the Democrats hussled up a false-scenario yesterday, continuing today, from a witness who already is convicted of lying to Congress so that America will watch an intriguing interview with a former disgruntled employee wondering if all the lies the Democrats have already foisted on President Trump are out of jealousy for power they were certain was going to be theirs? I've been watching several congresses and their doings for the last 20 years, but this one worries me, because they're bringing liars to make a difference in just about everything that benefits converting America from a prosperous free trade country into a starvation nation suffering from Obama inflation due to his harshness against American businesses while overnight, he became a multimillionaire from living in a borrowed rental home to living in the lap of luxury, walled home in the most desirable neighborhood in DC. with free Secret Service protection after his punitive reign.

Since the DNC has pushed harder than ever to communalize America and bring business to its knees, we, too, may one day soon have to wait in line at crowded state grocery store, hoping we can buy a small sack of oranges like the Soviet people had to do a number of years ago, according to a Weekly Reader I read in school. It showed a 2-block line of people waiting in line out in the cold weather to buy oranges they heard about through the grapevine, after not having any for months on end.

The Democrat Party, with the assistance of Lanny Davis, is clearly diverting public attention to the gutter of lies they know about that assassinate the character of President Trump and prevent people from seeing him working toward a safe and prosperous world in the orient, one that will stop some of the nuclear war being threatened numerous times in the past by North Korea's old premier, and some leftover outrages through his son, who is now showing an interest in free trade and prosperity for his nation rather than draining all its resources on the development of nuclear armaments and shooting missiles out into waters of countries friendly to the USA and talking about missiles capable of nuking areas on the West Coast with large populations.

Dems are painting themselves into the sore loser box, and I don't like it. Yet, every day, it's some hit against the current occupant of the White House merely because he won the presidential election they'd set their sights on two years ago.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Has the entire report been released?

If not I will wait and see and not go by the political spin doctors on MSM or Talk Radio.

In the end I am not saying Trump is innocent or guilty of anything but saying if a crime has been committed then impeach and convict and if not then move on.

What part of that is impossible to understand?

I dislike Trump as much as I dislike his buddy Hillary Clinton which mean I hate their guts but I am not going to convict the man based on the opinion of board members or spin doctors.

Simple as that.

I never considered Stormy Daniels an impeachable offense. Campaign violation, but not impeachment worthy
Same goes for the stupid painting Trump made his charity buy at an inflated price

Republicans would impeach over something as trivial as a blow job ......Democrats have higher standards

You do know Bill impeachment was for lying under oath and not the actual blow job in the oval office...

If they can get the Glorious Trump to lie under oath then impeach him like the GOP did to his buddy in the 1990's...

I watched Cohen's monologue and some of the questioning. The only CRIME I heard described was misappropriation of Trump Foundation money to pay for a personal portrait.

Everything else - and especially the "illegal campaign contribution" - is just some variation on things Leftists don't like and generally bad behavior. Nothing even approaching a conspiracy with The Russians to fix the election.

And lest we not forget, the usual penalty for an "illegal campaign contribution" is a FINE. (Of course, the payments to the Bimbo(s) were NOT for political gain, but to avoid marital strife and embarrassment for his wife).

Big.

Fucking.

Deal.

Is that all you got?

So far, no Trump crimes. There is no reason to continually go over Democrat wishful thinking crimes instead of real crimes.

The bar is set high as he is the president. While it is obvious to anyone who’s paid attention to his history of shafting contractors that he’s a crook, he’s yet to be indicted for a single thing. It is what it is.

Mueller will uncover the facts and the truth.

This much is true. The man admitted to obstructing justice on TV. I don’t need Mueller to know this.

You do know Bill impeachment was for lying under oath and not the actual blow job in the oval office...

If they can get the Glorious Trump to lie under oath then impeach him like the GOP did to his buddy in the 1990's...
Still lying about a blow job. Worthy of congressional censure but not impeachable

Dems will hold Trump to a higher standard

Forum List

Back