Poll: just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job. Whopping 89% disapprove

Merely wishful thinking from the conservatives who still believe they will ever be able to shake off the "white supremacist" stigma that the media has so carefully cultivated.
They could help their own cause significantly by holding their own accountable for their words and deeds, but they are refusing to.

Playing the helpless victim is much easier.

Merely wishful thinking from the conservatives who still believe they will ever be able to shake off the "white supremacist" stigma that the media has so carefully cultivated.
They could help their own cause significantly by holding their own accountable for their words and deeds, but they are refusing to.

When does the left ever hold their troublemakers to account, hmm?

Well, I'll look at the bright side.

At least I know I have you Trumpsters to keep me informed on the hearts and minds of American minorities.

So that's good.
Here's why I know you are either a liar of ignoring the facts
Many Blacks are leaving the democrat plantation
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners
Okay, thanks for the insight!
LMFAO! bigrebnecBIGZERO really has a USMB Happy Hard On for you, Mac1958! I think he want's to cuddle and spoon with you. When you are done, send the little Pany Waist Orange Butt Drone my way.

As for the OP. I learned a new word today. "blexiting"
Shhh, the Trumpsters are telling us what's in the hearts & minds of Black America.

Pull up a chair.

:popcorn:

You leftists have repeated the lie y'all created so many times you actually believe this lie.

Again repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

You didn't think I'd see that deflection?

You just illustrated my point.

Not a deflection. I'm well aware, I am one of those who should be "held accountable" but the fact is, people like me would not exist if the left had reigned in it's blame-whitey identity politics faction before it went mainstream.

Not a deflection. I'm well aware, I am one of those who should be "held accountable" but the fact is, people like me would not exist if the left had reigned in it's blame-whitey identity politics faction before it went mainstream.
Well, then nothing can be done.

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
You can't keep stealing peoples money and having middling results. The difference between now and a decade ago is tens of millions of more weapons that people have. Progs have done nothing for decades but steal more and more from the working class schmuck. All of this poverty and kids going to bed hungry was supposed to end many many moons ago. What happened?

The republicans have been manipulating the laws and regulations for decades at least to steal from the working class, limit minimum wages, ship jobs overseas, etc. And don't forget, it's the repubs who want to increase the number of unwanted kids and abortions among the less than wealthy. The republicans respect no one but themselves.
Moron, it was bill clinton who signed NAFTA that enabled companies to send jobs overseas. It was Trump who killed NAFTA
Trump didn't do shit. NAFTA is still alive and kickin'. And by the way...

"The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, "

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia

Well, then nothing can be done.

The black pill can be hard to swallow.

Here's why I know you are either a liar of ignoring the facts
Many Blacks are leaving the democrat plantation
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners
LMFAO! bigrebnecBIGZERO really has a USMB Happy Hard On for you, Mac1958! I think he want's to cuddle and spoon with you. When you are done, send the little Pany Waist Orange Butt Drone my way.

Shhh, the Trumpsters are telling us what's in the hearts & minds of Black America.

Pull up a chair.

You leftists have repeated the lie y'all created so many times you actually believe this lie.
You use the term Leftist as a derisive. Did you know that? Did you also know that a lot of folks that you call Leftist are not? Probably not. But you'll still get up here on USMB daily and nauseatingly post smack about anybody that disagrees with you.

Pull up a chair.

You use the term Leftist as a derisive. Did you know that? Did you also know that a lot of folks that you call Leftist are not? Probably not. But you'll still get up here on USMB daily and nauseatingly post smack about anybody that disagrees with you.
... just like their Dear Leader...

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
You can't keep stealing peoples money and having middling results. The difference between now and a decade ago is tens of millions of more weapons that people have. Progs have done nothing for decades but steal more and more from the working class schmuck. All of this poverty and kids going to bed hungry was supposed to end many many moons ago. What happened?

The republicans have been manipulating the laws and regulations for decades at least to steal from the working class, limit minimum wages, ship jobs overseas, etc. And don't forget, it's the repubs who want to increase the number of unwanted kids and abortions among the less than wealthy. The republicans respect no one but themselves.
Moron, it was bill clinton who signed NAFTA that enabled companies to send jobs overseas. It was Trump who killed NAFTA
Trump didn't do shit. NAFTA is still alive and kickin'. And by the way...

"The impetus for a North American free trade zone began with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, "

North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia
Nafta Is Dead — Did Free Trade Die With It?
NAFTA At 25: Landmark Free-Trade Deal Should Be Celebrated | Investor's Business Daily

Pull up a chair.

I use it as insulting as I can be fucking dumb as leftist.

Pull up a chair.

The Orange Glow. They are mesmerized by his orange turd butt.

Motion Graphics Stardust GIF by 423 Motion, Inc. - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pull up a chair.

He's your leader but no one dear leader Adolph

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
Only the election will tell-You aren't stupid enough to believe the media, are you?

Pull up a chair.

The Orange Glow. They are mesmerized by his orange turd butt.

Motion Graphics Stardust GIF by 423 Motion, Inc. - Find & Share on GIPHY
maxresdefault.jpg

Pull up a chair.

He's your leader but no one dear leader Adolph
Please make some fucking sense the next time you post.

Forum List

Back