Poll: just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job. Whopping 89% disapprove

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
I thought all of the Kurds were killed

The Kurds were forced to flee and some were killed. All so that trump could give his Russian lover a gift, while putting our own military in the middle. The orange whore sucks up to the Russians at every opportunity, so why is he POTUS?

Lolz.

Alls quiet on the Kurdish front.

There's no Kurdish genocide just more Fake News

This was the orange whore's gift to putin, and the hell with the Kurds on the ground, our military, and our international reputation.

But we digress from the topic. The voters from any demographic group may judge harshly on issues other than those social issues that directly involve their particular group(s). For example, I, as a female American, judge republicans harshly for their policies involving women, but I also judge them harshly for their failure to cooperate internationally, including in their dealings with the United Nations.

Yup, what a lovely “gift” for Putin - a third world shit hole full of Muslims of different factions that want to kill each other.
You completely missed the mark, my USMB friend. Think about it.

xeazEVt.jpg

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
You can't keep stealing peoples money and having middling results. The difference between now and a decade ago is tens of millions of more weapons that people have. Progs have done nothing for decades but steal more and more from the working class schmuck. All of this poverty and kids going to bed hungry was supposed to end many many moons ago. What happened?

The republicans have been manipulating the laws and regulations for decades at least to steal from the working class, limit minimum wages, ship jobs overseas, etc. And don't forget, it's the repubs who want to increase the number of unwanted kids and abortions among the less than wealthy. The republicans respect no one but themselves.
Moron, it was bill clinton who signed NAFTA that enabled companies to send jobs overseas. It was Trump who killed NAFTA
Nope. History is not your forte. Go back a little further to you buddy Ronnie. You are really good at calling folks names, and your history Sucks.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
trump polls.jpeg

And you proved A
This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
View attachment 289056
Hi mikey! How you doin', Beotch? What's your take on the OP? Besides your usual banal comments on USMB?

Are these he same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:

I'd like to see the actual question set...

1.) Since we all know Trump is a racist negro hater do you approve of him or disapprove?

2.) Should Trump divorce Melannia and Marry Omarosa? Approve or disapprove?

3.) We have evidence that Trump will close down the NAACP upon reflection.... Do you approve or disapprove?

And so on.....

Jo

The Kurds were forced to flee and some were killed. All so that trump could give his Russian lover a gift, while putting our own military in the middle. The orange whore sucks up to the Russians at every opportunity, so why is he POTUS?

Lolz.

Alls quiet on the Kurdish front.

There's no Kurdish genocide just more Fake News

This was the orange whore's gift to putin, and the hell with the Kurds on the ground, our military, and our international reputation.

But we digress from the topic. The voters from any demographic group may judge harshly on issues other than those social issues that directly involve their particular group(s). For example, I, as a female American, judge republicans harshly for their policies involving women, but I also judge them harshly for their failure to cooperate internationally, including in their dealings with the United Nations.

Yup, what a lovely “gift” for Putin - a third world shit hole full of Muslims of different factions that want to kill each other.

I meant the next BJ that the orange whore promised vlad. Or maybe vlad actually is "vlad the impalor."

No one wants to hear your sick fantasies. What are you, 12?

Just for fun, I wonder how many of that "89%" [a bullshit number if I ever heard one] could articulate what exactly they find unsatisfactory about Donald Trump's presidency.

The responses would be HILARIOUS.

Just for fun, I wonder how many of that "89%" [a bullshit number if I ever heard one] could articulate what exactly they find unsatisfactory about Donald Trump's presidency.

The responses would be HILARIOUS.
He removed a mattress tag.

Yeah Shame on Trump for taking 50 Americans out of the Kurdish fight.

Better Russian than democrat.

Impossible. Trump Tards keep claiming he has 30% support among blacks and 50% among Hispanics. This must be fake news.

More blacks voted for Trump than all the experts forecasted first go-round.

If any fools want to think he’ll get fewer black votes this time, have at it.
Stay off the crack pipe so early in the morning, bro!

BUT IT'S A REALLY SOLID SEVEN PERCENT I TELL YOU
Your delusion will cause you mental state to be worse than 2016
Well, I'll look at the bright side.

At least I know I have you Trumpsters to keep me informed on the hearts and minds of American minorities.

So that's good.
Here's why I know you are either a liar of ignoring the facts
Many Blacks are leaving the democrat plantation
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners
You know because you either made shit up, as usual, or you read some flat tire crazy junk from USMB mindwars, Infowars, Kellyanne Conway, or any other DJT related outlet of info for you Orange Anus Sucking Celluloids.
Talk radio says it, so it must be true.

BUT IT'S A REALLY SOLID SEVEN PERCENT I TELL YOU

At least I know I have you Trumpsters to keep me informed on the hearts and minds of American minorities.

So that's good.
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners
Okay, thanks for the insight!
LMFAO! bigrebnecBIGZERO really has a USMB Happy Hard On for you, Mac1958! I think he want's to cuddle and spoon with you. When you are done, send the little Pany Waist Orange Butt Drone my way.

As for the OP. I learned a new word today. "blexiting"
Shhh, the Trumpsters are telling us what's in the hearts & minds of Black America.

Pull up a chair.

:popcorn:

So that's good.
LMFAO! bigrebnecBIGZERO really has a USMB Happy Hard On for you, Mac1958! I think he want's to cuddle and spoon with you. When you are done, send the little Pany Waist Orange Butt Drone my way.

Shhh, the Trumpsters are telling us what's in the hearts & minds of Black America.

Pull up a chair.

I'm repeating what they tell me. Shrugs

So that's good.

Pull up a chair.

Merely wishful thinking from the conservatives who still believe they will ever be able to shake off the "white supremacist" stigma that the media has so carefully cultivated.

Forum List

Back