Poll: just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job. Whopping 89% disapprove

Are these he same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:
There were polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide?
They are still posting that same stupid HRC poll comment. You would think Kellyanne Conway would have trotted out some new blockhead talking/posting points on this matter so the Orange Toadies don't look so fucking dense.
words of a drunken retard.
Yes, welfarequeen post like a drunken retard. mikey's sock. Glad you saw right through that.
so says the drunken retard.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
BUT IT'S A REALLY SOLID SEVEN PERCENT I TELL YOU
Your delusion will cause you mental state to be worse than 2016
Well, I'll look at the bright side.

At least I know I have you Trumpsters to keep me informed on the hearts and minds of American minorities.

So that's good.

They are still posting that same stupid HRC poll comment. You would think Kellyanne Conway would have trotted out some new blockhead talking/posting points on this matter so the Orange Toadies don't look so fucking dense.
Yes, welfarequeen post like a drunken retard. mikey's sock. Glad you saw right through that.
I see your early Saturday morning comments on USMB are filled with all kinds of illuminating, educational information. Please carry on and continue to show folks the complete Rocky Mountain Canary that you are. Class dismissed for the morning.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

At least I know I have you Trumpsters to keep me informed on the hearts and minds of American minorities.

So that's good.
Here's why I know you are either a liar of ignoring the facts
Many Blacks are leaving the democrat plantation
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners

I see your early Saturday morning comments on USMB are filled with all kinds of illuminating, educational information. Please carry on and continue to show folks the complete Rocky Mountain Canary that you are. Class dismissed for the morning.
and I see leftist drunken retards never stop posting.

So that's good.
Malcome X would be proud of the black race for walking away from the democrat plantation owners
Okay, thanks for the insight!

So that's good.
Okay, thanks for the insight!
Your concession is acceptable

gibs.png

Be interesting to compare this poll to the one that’ll take place on 11/3/20.

No. The Washington Post poll had Hillary Safeway by 3%.
She won by 2%. Don't make things up and Google before you post.

Yeah from the "Trump has no path to the White House" polling company
Wrong.
She won by 2%. Don't make things up and Google before you post. The polling didn't say anything about a path.

C965B9DB-A9AD-4070-9F6A-31B5791CF2D4.jpeg
polls are always right lol

I think blacks like Candace Owens have black people across America questioning their support for Democrats they might not vote for Trump but they’re definitely not gonna show up and vote for Democrats

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
I thought all of the Kurds were killed

The Kurds were forced to flee and some were killed. All so that trump could give his Russian lover a gift, while putting our own military in the middle. The orange whore sucks up to the Russians at every opportunity, so why is he POTUS?

Lolz.

Alls quiet on the Kurdish front.

There's no Kurdish genocide just more Fake News

Whoa there, haven’t you seen the footage?

Gruntworks - BREAKING- INTENSE AND DRAMATIC FOOTAGE OF THE... | Facebook

:Boom2:

People who claim to be conservatives/republicans do not seem to have any appreciation for the fact that voters judge them on their actions and policies. Nobody has a right to expect loyalty from any demographic group. As for me judging their policies and actions that involve the demographic groups that I'm in, they get zeros, so no vote from me.

The whole discussion about voting among demographic groups also leaves out questions about how these voters feel about other issues, like foreign policy, and the way that government is being run. Aside from one's race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, one can be pissed off about something like trump's abandonment of the climate treaty or his treatment of the Kurds or his family separations, the scandal involving his interactions with Ukrainian officials and with Russians, etc.
I thought all of the Kurds were killed

The Kurds were forced to flee and some were killed. All so that trump could give his Russian lover a gift, while putting our own military in the middle. The orange whore sucks up to the Russians at every opportunity, so why is he POTUS?

Lolz.

Alls quiet on the Kurdish front.

There's no Kurdish genocide just more Fake News

This was the orange whore's gift to putin, and the hell with the Kurds on the ground, our military, and our international reputation.

But we digress from the topic. The voters from any demographic group may judge harshly on issues other than those social issues that directly involve their particular group(s). For example, I, as a female American, judge republicans harshly for their policies involving women, but I also judge them harshly for their failure to cooperate internationally, including in their dealings with the United Nations.

Yup, what a lovely “gift” for Putin - a third world shit hole full of Muslims of different factions that want to kill each other.

NO NO NO - Rasmussen says over half of blacks support Tangerine Tornado.
Oh wait - Kanye defected .. Make that 7% :auiqs.jpg:

look-at-my-5acf54.jpg

NO NO NO - Rasmussen says over half of blacks support Tangerine Tornado.
Oh wait - Kanye defected .. Make that 7% :auiqs.jpg:

look-at-my-5acf54.jpg
Look at all the African Americans getting shot in democrat run neighborhoods this weekend lol
Like dems care haha

Another rigged WAPO poll? The Washington Post had Hillary in a landslide with 304 electoral votes in the last part of October 2016. Ho accurate was that?

Yeah from the "Trump has no path to the White House" polling company
Wrong.
She won by 2%. Don't make things up and Google before you post. The polling didn't say anything about a path.

Hillary won what by 2%??

LMFAO

Forum List

Back