Poll: just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job. Whopping 89% disapprove

Are these he same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:
There were polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide?
When you have a hard time remembering the recent past how do you expect to catch that pesky Trump in his fiendish plot to take over America?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/10/11/the-prospects-for-a-clinton-landslide/
There is a 95 percent chance Hillary Clinton wins the Electoral College by 118 votes: poll
The night they can't forget: Hillary Clinton supporters recall the election
Those don't predict a landslide, they predict chances of a victory.

Is this too tough for you?

Is English your first language?

The Trumpster responses so far are explaining the poll results, aren't they? They don't see it, of course, because the alternate universe doesn't have any light bulbs.
I work with many blue-collar blacks how about you?
Wow, congratulations.

I'm of mixed race, married into another mixed race family. Brown, black, yellow.

You know nothing.
and I have a Black aunt I've mentioned her a few times here.
But the thread is based on a lie Blacks support Trump or at least the ones I know They didn't at first but the more they work the better they like the president.

The Trumpster responses so far are explaining the poll results, aren't they? They don't see it, of course, because the alternate universe doesn't have any light bulbs.
Wow, congratulations.

I'm of mixed race, married into another mixed race family. Brown, black, yellow.

You know nothing.
But the thread is based on a lie Blacks support Trump or at least the ones I know They didn't at first but the more they work the better they like the president.
You clearly don't know their priorities.

When you have a hard time remembering the recent past how do you expect to catch that pesky Trump in his fiendish plot to take over America?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/10/11/the-prospects-for-a-clinton-landslide/
There is a 95 percent chance Hillary Clinton wins the Electoral College by 118 votes: poll

Stupid fucker you didn't have time enough to view and read the information in those links

Stupid fucker you didn't have time enough to view and read the information in those links
Was I wrong?

Wow, congratulations.

You know nothing.
You clearly aren't what you say you are

Wow, congratulations.

You know nothing.
Okie dokie!

Was I wrong?
Open the links dumb ass

Wow, congratulations.

You know nothing.
Okie dokie!
Working is their priorities

They are still posting that same stupid HRC poll comment. You would think Kellyanne Conway would have trotted out some new blockhead talking/posting points on this matter so the Orange Toadies don't look so fucking dense.

They are still posting that same stupid HRC poll comment. You would think Kellyanne Conway would have trotted out some new blockhead talking/posting points on this matter so the Orange Toadies don't look so fucking dense.
Sshhhh! The Trumpsters are busy educating us on the hearts & minds of American Blacks!

Working is their priorities
"Working is their priorities"

:laugh:

Well, I'm sure you're right.

I think we all know that Trumpsters really have a thumb on the pulse of the hearts & minds of American minorities.
As long as they are employed they will look to Trump for leadership
At no time in America's history have blacks filled the workforce not even when we had the one as president

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
BUT IT'S A REALLY SOLID SEVEN PERCENT I TELL YOU

words of a drunken retard.
Yes, welfarequeen post like a drunken retard. mikey's sock. Glad you saw right through that.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
BUT IT'S A REALLY SOLID SEVEN PERCENT I TELL YOU
Your delusion will cause you mental state to be worse than 2016

Forum List

Back