Poll: just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job. Whopping 89% disapprove

Merely wishful thinking from the conservatives who still believe they will ever be able to shake off the "white supremacist" stigma that the media has so carefully cultivated.
You leftists have repeated the lie y'all created so many times you actually believe this lie.
You use the term Leftist as a derisive. Did you know that? Did you also know that a lot of folks that you call Leftist are not? Probably not. But you'll still get up here on USMB daily and nauseatingly post smack about anybody that disagrees with you.
... just like their Dear Leader...
He's your leader but no one dear leader Adolph
Please make some fucking sense the next time you post.
Ya gotta love it when they're reduced to Hitler, though.

Merely wishful thinking from the conservatives who still believe they will ever be able to shake off the "white supremacist" stigma that the media has so carefully cultivated.
You leftists have repeated the lie y'all created so many times you actually believe this lie.
You use the term Leftist as a derisive. Did you know that? Did you also know that a lot of folks that you call Leftist are not? Probably not. But you'll still get up here on USMB daily and nauseatingly post smack about anybody that disagrees with you.
I can't help if you're TDS influenced and because of that lack the ability to comprehend what you read

Well, when you leftist stop acting like Nazis the need to point out you're nazis will no longer be needed, capiche Adolph?

LMAO. While I'm seriously getting busy about blexiting, bigrebncZERO is busy getting triggered. Poor, poor, little triggered Orange Lilliputian.

I can't help if you're TDS influenced and because of that lack the ability to comprehend what you read
Yes you can help it. Go back to fucking school. Not Trump U.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

Why didnt' they break it down to ask if they approved on his handling of the economy?

Well, when you leftist stop acting like Nazis the need to point out you're nazis will no longer be needed, capiche Adolph?
ZERO gets 0. Leftist don't act like Nazis and Nazis are not Leftists. Nobody is a Nazi here on USMB. Got it 0?
By the way, I'm still blexiting. Oh, it feels sooo good.

This cannot possibly.be true, because a reliable conservative nickname in a conservative political message board told me that blacks are "blexiting". And other conservative nicknames rated it "winner".

But Trump faces a steep challenge to make inroads of his own with black voters. A Washington Post-ABC News poll in late October found that just 7 percent of African Americans approve of Trump’s job performance, compared with 49 percent of whites and 38 percent of Americans overall. In all, 89 percent of black Americans disapprove of Trump, including 80 percent who “strongly” disapprove.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cffa9e-0248-11ea-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html
Seven is their average IQ. Coincidence?
Why blacks do not vote Republican

ZERO gets 0. Leftist don't act like Nazis and Nazis are not Leftists. Nobody is a Nazi here on USMB. Got it 0?
By the way, I'm still blexiting. Oh, it feels sooo good.
sorry leftist y'all act just like nazis

LET'S review what I just wrote.
(I can't help if YOUR'E) I implies I am referencing me the word you're implies I am referencing you
And as I said
you're TDS influenced and because of that lack the ability to comprehend what you read

(I can't help if YOUR'E) I implies I am referencing me the word you're implies I am referencing you
And as I said
you're TDS influenced and because of that lack the ability to comprehend what you read
That in no way helped, Zero. Try again with a wide smiled Orange Glow. That does help and gets me all giggly and goose bumpy. Go ahead and try it, Zero. Put it right here on the Interwebs while I'm blexiting the fuck out of here and voting for your Orange Numen.

And as I said
Lettuce review. Shall we.

More blacks voted for Trump than all the experts forecasted first go-round.

If any fools want to think he’ll get fewer black votes this time, have at it.
Stay off the crack pipe so early in the morning, bro!

As you know, it is true that President Donald Trump garnered more votes from blacks than did Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.

Election%20Demographics%202016-X2.jpg

As you know, it is true that President Donald Trump garnered more votes from blacks than did Mitt Romney in the 2012 election.

And that proves fucking what?

methinks-M.jpg

I'm sorry, I realized when I posted it that it was way over your head. I just thought you'd be embarrassed to admit it and find a child to explain it to you.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

From the 1960's to now....massive tax increases as a percentage of income/wealth. From first decade of 21st century to 2060 or so the same massive increases as percentages break record after record. That is reality. Who pays?

Forum List

Back