[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Liberals will not be satisfied until they have stripped "the rich" of every single penny they can, have them beginning for a meal as "retribution".

The left disgusts me.

The right disgusts me. They have, through the government under Bush that they purchased, taken much of the wealth that the middle class created and hung on to. Now they bray that the 20% are fully entitled to the 85% of the wealth that they've vacuumed up.

Bullshit. It was stolen, thank you very much, by the Republicans.

It has led the US to a very dysfunctional wealth inequality that has expensive consequences.

We will either take the less or more expensive route out of here.

I'm thinking that we are not smart enough to avoid the expensive route.

Stop lying.

From the references above.

Framers of the Affordable Care Act allowed some health plans to be exempt from some of the law’s rules and protections in the interests of a smooth transition and to allow businesses and individuals to keep current policies without having to make substantial changes. More than a third of all Americans who get insurance through their jobs are enrolled in such plans, although that number is expected to decline every year.
Nonetheless, consumers should know the status of their plans since that may determine whether they are eligible for certain protections and benefits created by the health law. For example, an employee at a large company may wonder why his job-based insurance doesn't include the free preventive services he's heard about. Or someone who purchases her own coverage may wonder whether she will be eligible for broader benefits when new insurance marketplaces open next fall. To answer those questions, you must understand the status of your plan and how grandfathering works. Here are the basics:

Right, Obama gave tribute to his campaign donors, the large corporations, a 1 year exemption.
For the rest of us small business owners we have to comply in 8 weeks.
Only a dumb ass believes there will be no changes in health insurance rules, regulations, taxes and massive premium increases that follow.
That would be you unless you are man enough to admit that the ACA will increase across the board premiums for those that do not qualify for a subsidy 30%+.
Mine just doubled, 2 very, very healthy adults that are still athletic with NO claims history and no prescription pills taken. $600 a month and now $1200 under the new laws.
Only a damn fool refuses to admit that allowing pre existing conditions into the market dramatically raises everyone's premiums.
Except for those that have taxpayers subsidizing their premiums.
And that is probably you. Real affordable when someone else is paying your tab.

Obamacare is not insurance. It doesn't have coverage. It doesn't charge premiums. What are you talking about?

It has laws that mandate 6 things that were not mandated before and adds large cost increases for insurance companies:
As of January 1, 2014 by statute ALL health insurers must now report to their insured per written notice that the health insurance company:
1. MUST pay new taxes and fees which add to health plan costs
2. MUST cover anyone even if they have a pre existing medical condition
3. MUST offer new benefits and future new benefits
4. MUST limit how much your age can affect health plan costs, and may not adjust rates due to gender or health status
5. MUST limit member's out of pocket costs and comply with minimal actuarial value requirements
6. MUST participate in the risk adjustment and reinsurance mechanisms of the PPACA.

Only a dumb ass bought the spin and lies of "nothing changes, you can keep your insurance and the average savings will be $2500 a family."
Would that make you a dumb ass for not having a clue what the bill says?

The topic is not what ACA requires. It is the context within which President Obama said people who like their insurance can keep it.

Obamacare allowed exactly that by grandfathering existing policies if the companies offering them did not change them.

He didn't lie. Republicans are.

Dumb ass, every company HAS to change them to comply with the new rules, laws and regulations.
Just one of them is the pre-existing condition clause.
You are a stupid liar if you claim that companies get grandfathered for that new rule or any of the new rules.

Liberals will not be satisfied until they have stripped "the rich" of every single penny they can, have them beginning for a meal as "retribution".

The left disgusts me.

The right disgusts me. They have, through the government under Bush that they purchased, taken much of the wealth that the middle class created and hung on to. Now they bray that the 20% are fully entitled to the 85% of the wealth that they've vacuumed up.

It has led the US to a very dysfunctional wealth inequality that has expensive consequences.

If the right disgusts you so much how come you keep wanting more and more of their money?
You love the right. They give money to you.

It has laws that mandate 6 things that were not mandated before and adds large cost increases for insurance companies:
As of January 1, 2014 by statute ALL health insurers must now report to their insured per written notice that the health insurance company:
1. MUST pay new taxes and fees which add to health plan costs
2. MUST cover anyone even if they have a pre existing medical condition
3. MUST offer new benefits and future new benefits
4. MUST limit how much your age can affect health plan costs, and may not adjust rates due to gender or health status
5. MUST limit member's out of pocket costs and comply with minimal actuarial value requirements
6. MUST participate in the risk adjustment and reinsurance mechanisms of the PPACA.

Only a dumb ass bought the spin and lies of "nothing changes, you can keep your insurance and the average savings will be $2500 a family."
Would that make you a dumb ass for not having a clue what the bill says?

The topic is not what ACA requires. It is the context within which President Obama said people who like their insurance can keep it.

Obamacare allowed exactly that by grandfathering existing policies if the companies offering them did not change them.

He didn't lie. Republicans are.

Dumb ass, every company HAS to change them to comply with the new rules, laws and regulations.
Just one of them is the pre-existing condition clause.
You are a stupid liar if you claim that companies get grandfathered for that new rule or any of the new rules.

If you are able, Google "ACA grandfather". Read. You don't know what you're talking about.

The left disgusts me.

Stop lying.

You define every thing inconvenient to you a lie. We have a name for that. Lying.

The left disgusts me.

If the right disgusts you so much how come you keep wanting more and more of their money?

Nobody gives money to me jerkwad.

Nobody gives money to me jerkwad.

That's right. The jerkwads simply take it at gunpoint.

They sent middle class job to China.

Really, Comrade идиот? Which "middle class" jobs did "they" send to China? Button pushers in old style smoke stack industries?

Say Comrade, WHO was it that drove the steel industry out of America? Wasn't it the EPA, driven by the Greens? In other words, wasn't it actually you Communists who drove heavy manufacturing out of the USA?

"They" is you fucking Communists.

"They", those that did that in exchange for mega bonuses, didn't leave. That would be inconvenient. They just harvested their workers careers.

Who sent jobs to China, Comrade? You did!

They sent middle class job to China.

Really, Comrade идиот? Which "middle class" jobs did "they" send to China? Button pushers in old style smoke stack industries?

Say Comrade, WHO was it that drove the steel industry out of America? Wasn't it the EPA, driven by the Greens? In other words, wasn't it actually you Communists who drove heavy manufacturing out of the USA?

"They" is you fucking Communists.

"They", those that did that in exchange for mega bonuses, didn't leave. That would be inconvenient. They just harvested their workers careers.

Who sent jobs to China, Comrade? You did!

Adolf, business leaders sent jobs to China. Why? Conservative propaganda says to shrink to success. The smart companies don't need wealth creating workers, just grossly overpaid executives.

That's a stupid idea. People like me saw that right away. Most Americans have learned it over the last decade. People as slow as you, probably never.

Adolf, business leaders sent jobs to China.

No Comrade; it was YOU and your fellow Communists. You outlawed the manufacture of products due to concerns of pollution.

Lying now doesn't help you.

Why? Conservative propaganda says to shrink to success. The smart companies don't need wealth creating workers, just grossly overpaid executives.

Again Comrade, you are outright lying. Heavy manufacturing left due to regulation - primarily environmental regulation. Do you know that it is illegal to build a modern CPU in the USA? EVEN IF Intel wanted to pay the higher costs of U.S. labor - you Communists would not allow them to make chips here. The NPN process uses arsenic as an etching agent and the disposal of the residue is not permitted by the EPA.

Who sent the jobs to China? YOU DID!

That's a stupid idea. People like me saw that right away. Most Americans have learned it over the last decade. People as slow as you, probably never.

You Communists drove manufacturing out of this nation.

Adolf, business leaders sent jobs to China.

No Comrade; it was YOU and your fellow Communists. You outlawed the manufacture of products due to concerns of pollution.

Lying now doesn't help you.

Why? Conservative propaganda says to shrink to success. The smart companies don't need wealth creating workers, just grossly overpaid executives.

Again Comrade, you are outright lying. Heavy manufacturing left due to regulation - primarily environmental regulation. Do you know that it is illegal to build a modern CPU in the USA? EVEN IF Intel wanted to pay the higher costs of U.S. labor - you Communists would not allow them to make chips here. The NPN process uses arsenic as an etching agent and the disposal of the residue is not permitted by the EPA.

Who sent the jobs to China? YOU DID!

You Communists drove manufacturing out of this nation.

Adolf, I know lots of wealth creating workers. None of them asked to have their jobs sent to China.

What conservatism taught business is that growing is hard, and shrinking is easy and can be just as personally lucrative because conservatives are so easily fooled. Every time one executive gave another executive a multi million dollar bonus all conservatives cheered on cue from Fox and the money channels.

The propagandists "forgot" that every one of those wealth creators was also a customer.

Bummer!

Adolf, I know lots of wealth creating workers. None of them asked to have their jobs sent to China.

YOU and your fellow Communist sent the jobs to China. YOU outlawed manufacturing in this nation.

What conservatism taught business is that growing is hard, and shrinking is easy and can be just as personally lucrative because conservatives are so easily fooled. Every time one executive gave another executive a multi million dollar bonus all conservatives cheered on cue from Fox and the money channels.

The propagandists "forgot" that every one of those wealth creators was also a customer.

Bummer!

You Communists made it illegal to manufacture products in this nation. Bye-by jobs...

YOU and your fellow Communist sent the jobs to China. YOU outlawed manufacturing in this nation.

Bummer!

You Communists made it illegal to manufacture products in this nation. Bye-by jobs...

Adolf, business runs business. Democracy runs government. Democracy dictated that workers should not have to put their lives on the line at work. That rule applies to all companies in the US, equally.

Now a nutball minority comes along and says democracy is nuts. Workers are like parts. If one breaks, get another.

And the nutball minority wonders why democracy fires them from government.

And conservative businesses wonder where their customers went.

And government wonders where their revenue went.

All the cost of people not thinking for themselves.

The only question is, do Sheeple not think for themselves because they can't or just won't. Does bobble heading come from stupidity or laziness.

Stop lying.

You define every thing inconvenient to you a lie. We have a name for that. Lying.

>> The right disgusts me.

You said you are the right. Lie numbers one and two.

>> They have, through the government under Bush that they purchased, taken much of the wealth that the middle class created and hung on to.

The middle class got paid for that they did. Lie number three.

>> Now they bray that the 20% are fully entitled to the 85% of the wealth that they've vacuumed up.

Again, you are either lying or stupid here, income is only one form of asset. We'll call this embellishment and stupidity.

>> Bullshit. It was stolen, thank you very much, by the Republicans.

Stealing is a crime, unless its the government doing it. Lie number four.

>> It has led the US to a very dysfunctional wealth inequality that has expensive consequences.

This zero sum wealth basis of yours just makes you sound like an idiot. By your measure all wealth is fixed and thus if someone makes something he's taking something away from someone else. That is more than ridiculous, it's retarded.

>> We will either take the less or more expensive route out of here.

Duh.

>> I'm thinking that we are not smart enough to avoid the expensive route.

Lie number five, you have proven you are incapable of thinking. Ok that was just a jab :)

Stop lying.

>> They have, through the government under Bush that they purchased, taken much of the wealth that the middle class created and hung on to.

>> Now they bray that the 20% are fully entitled to the 85% of the wealth that they've vacuumed up.

Again, you are either lying or stupid here, income is only one form of asset. We'll call this embellishment and stupidity.

>> It has led the US to a very dysfunctional wealth inequality that has expensive consequences.

This zero sum wealth basis of yours just makes you sound like an idiot. By your measure all wealth is fixed and thus if someone makes something he's taking something away from someone else. That is more than ridiculous, it's retarded.

Duh.

Lie number five, you have proven you are incapable of thinking. Ok that was just a jab :)

Proof of what I said.

You take truth that's inconvenient to your delusion and call it lies.

That is a precise emulation of Republican propaganda on Fox.

Duh.

Proof of what I said.

And once again... caught in your lies you resort to deflection, put your hands over your ears and yell FOX FOX FOX

What the hell is with you & Fox? Do you think their talks shows are news? Dude it's entertainment for conservatives. No different than the Colbert report for democrats on the comedy channel.

You are the one defending re-distribution. Why stop at 70% of income why not just distribute assets? What's the difference? Income is assets. I paid 2m in income taxes why not take 2m in assets what's the difference?

You can fund the payment of your tax bill any way you want to.

Capitalism is based on a theory that people only do challenging things for money. I personally believe that there's way too many exceptions to that to call it a reliable theory. But that doesn't mean that there's nobody so motivated.

We know that capitalism works acceptably well in competitive markets. Why fix something that's not broken.

But capitalism the way that it's practiced here and now is broken. It has led to a certifiably dysfunctional extreme distribution of wealth.

The way that we've been able to solve this problem in the past is through our progressive income tax.

Let's do what has worked before, again. Rather that ignore our social instability until it's too late.

Anyone that believes wealth is distributed is dysfunctional.
Wealth is EARNED.

That's just a claim. The fact that the plutocracy believes in inheritance proves that they had no problem with getting their own wealth through luck or cheating. There is no way that Heirheads can be said to earn their money. Not even what they earned after Daddy set them up should count, because the system works the way the NBA would if the Finals winner got the #1 Draft Pick. That would lead to the same imbalance we have in the society and the NBA would soon be a lopsided joke. Then it would be disbanded.

Duh.

Proof of what I said.

And once again... caught in your lies you resort to deflection, put your hands over your ears and yell FOX FOX FOX

What the hell is with you & Fox? Do you think their talks shows are news? Dude it's entertainment for conservatives. No different than the Colbert report for democrats on the comedy channel.

Fox is the delivery mechanism for Republican propaganda. People believe their innuendo. Without it the dixiecrats would be powerless and many more people would be holding the Republican Party accountable for their gross malfeasance.

It's a threat to our country greater than Communism ever was. Not because Communism was not equally dysfunctional but because it could never overcome the protection of democracy.

Why? They didn't have a propaganda tool like Fox.

Forum List

Back