Poll: majority of Americans want to re write first amendment to stop hate speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new poll has found that a majority of Americans want to re-write the First Amendment to “reflect the cultural norms of today” in order stop “hate speech.”

Poll: Majority of Americans Want to Re-write First Amendment to Stop “Hate Speech”

You idiots are such hypocrites nobody even listens to you losers any more. The morons want to rewrite it based off their emotions and make iit fit while it's good meanwhile a year later nobody wants to rewrite shit except to keep the demonic rats from shredding it. Rewrite it to keep these mental fkrs off itk perm!

A new poll has found that a majority of Americans want to re-write the First Amendment to “reflect the cultural norms of today” in order stop “hate speech.”

Poll: Majority of Americans Want to Re-write First Amendment to Stop “Hate Speech”

You idiots are such hypocrites nobody even listens to you losers any more. The morons want to rewrite it based off their emotions and make iit fit while it's good meanwhile a year later nobody wants to rewrite shit except to keep the demonic rats from shredding it. Rewrite it to keep these mental fkrs off itk perm!
YES!!!! I think it's a great idea!

The morons want to rewrite it based off their emotions and make iit fit while it's good
Is that anything like wanting to re-write the emoluments part, and the answering subpoenas part and the 'President is not above the law' part where his lawyer argues in court (either yesterday or the day before) that if he really does shoot somebody on 5th Avenue, he can't be arrested or even restrained part?

The morons want to rewrite it based off their emotions and make iit fit while it's good
Is that anything like wanting to re-write the emoluments part, and the answering subpoenas part and the 'President is not above the law' part where his lawyer argues in court (either yesterday or the day before) that if he really does shoot somebody on 5th Avenue, he can't be arrested or even restrained part?

TDS ALERT!!!!

thats hate speech and should be banned,,,

TDS ALERT!!!!
TDS alert? Why would you say that? Could it be because the parts mentioned remind you of parts of the Constitution Trump wants to change so you immediately thought of him as the subject of my post?

• Banned

because you are one.

TDS ALERT!!!!
TDS alert? Why would you say that? Could it be because the parts mentioned remind you of parts of the Constitution Trump wants to change so you immediately thought of him as the subject of my post?
your failure to provide a link to your claims is why I said it,,,

I'm curious

why do you WANT to engage in HATE SPEECH?

Do you support HATE SPEECH from your opposition?

Why then we can re write it away that hurts you.. you sure?

I'm curious

theres no such thing as hate speech,,,only speech you hate,,,

I always find it amusing when conservatives who spend their entire lives denouncing the HATE SPEECH from the left and ACTIVELY WORKING to SILENCE all things liberal accuse liberals of trying to ban speech.

conservative speech includes;

"liberals are traitors"
"traitors should be executed"

Now, tell me, how much "free speech" would a liberal have after you have murdered him?

I always find it amusing when conservatives who spend their entire lives denouncing the HATE SPEECH from the left and ACTIVELY WORKING to SILENCE all things liberal accuse liberals of trying to ban speech.

"liberals are traitors"

Now, tell me, how much "free speech" would a liberal have after you have murdered him?

Because America needs a WINNER and not a loser

67739942_873759219655922_1007834545820532736_n.jpg

I'm curious

do you? do you hate what you don't like . do you want to STOP and TAKE away what you don't like......

If I said your a bitch should I lose all my rights because I called you a bitch......lmfao . the left is so fkn mentally weak it's sickening.

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg

"liberals are traitors"

LIAR!!!

I'm curious

why are YOU hate speech?

You lost a long time ago.

50835183_747221005643078_2418670618963607552_o.jpg

Sorry! The knowledge s so prevalent that it didn't occur to me to link. But you claim I have TDS because I didn't link to accusations of emoluments and Presidential immunity from all law. I'm going to allow that you actually do know the President has instructed all of his staff to ignore subpoenas. As for the rest:
Trump was already violating the emoluments clause. Grabbing the G-7 is even worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...491346-ef6e-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

Sorry! The knowledge s so prevalent that it didn't occur to me to link. But you claim I have TDS because I didn't link to accusations of emoluments and Presidential immunity from all law. I'm going to allow that you actually do know the President has instructed all of his staff to ignore subpoenas. As for the rest:
Trump was already violating the emoluments clause. Grabbing the G-7 is even worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...491346-ef6e-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html
but your biggest TDS marker was the fact you completely ignored the topic and went into another TDS induced rant,,,

you should really get that looked at cause some people are worried about you,,

Forum List

Back