POLL: Majority of voters believe Tara Reid, but that it won't change their vote

Why should it bother any of you that we're still going to vote for Biden? Y'all voted for the Pussy Grabber, Miss Universe Peeper, Wife Cheater. Didn't miss a beat. Don't try getting self righteous--it's laughable.
The fact that you continue to parrot that inane shit is why you get ridiculed all the time.

First of all...

When Trump discussed "grabbing women by the pussy" he was not bragging about having done it. If you understand the context of the conversation, he was lamenting how shallow some women were and how far they would debase themselves or let themselves be be abused just to get closer to fame and rich social circles.

It would be a whole different issue if he discussed actually having grabbed a whore by the snatch, and biden actually did grab a woman and sexually assault her against her will.

Are we clear?

Last edited:
RIP #MeToo, "Believe Women"
Next time the 'Women's March' takes the streets, don't forget to laugh in their faces. :biggrin:

Poll: Majority of voters believe Tara Reade but say it will not impact their vote

A majority of voters say they believe Tara Reade’s allegation of sexual assault against former Vice President Joe Biden but most say that it will not impact how they vote in the November election.

The latest Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll finds that 55 percent of voters surveyed say they believe Reade, against 45 percent who say they do not believe she is telling the truth. Seventy-eight percent of Republicans surveyed believe Reade, while 66 percent Democrats do not believe her. Fifty-six percent of independents believe Reade’s allegation.

About two-thirds of Democrats say the allegation will not impact how they vote on Election Day. Fifty-six percent of independents said the allegation will not impact how they vote.

66% of democrats said they DO NOT believe her, and 66% of democrats said the allegation wont affect their vote for Biden.... according to your article

When Trump discussed "grabbing women by the pussy" he was not bragging about having done it. If you understand the context of the conversation, he was lamenting how shallow some women were and how far they would debase themselves or let themselves be be abused just to get closer to fame and rich social circles.
Pete, please.
I'm embarrassed for you.

Republicans didn't create thevmee to standards YOU AND YOUR ILK DID.
Proud of that, are ya?
LOL
Damn straight. I have NEVER been for making rape accusations up out of thin air.

Thats all yours darlin
All women are making up rape or sexual assault accusations out of thin air? That's what MeToo means to you?
Maybe you should make a banner, put it under your Trump sign on the side of your house. That's a plan.

Republicans didn't create thevmee to standards YOU AND YOUR ILK DID.
Proud of that, are ya?
LOL
Damn straight. I have NEVER been for making rape accusations up out of thin air.

Thats all yours darlin
All women are making up rape or sexual assault accusations out of thin air? That's what MeToo means to you?
Maybe you should make a banner, put it under your Trump sign on the side of your house. That's a plan.
Will do sweetcheeks

Why should it bother any of you that we're still going to vote for Biden? Y'all voted for the Pussy Grabber, Miss Universe Peeper, Wife Cheater. Didn't miss a beat. Don't try getting self righteous--it's laughable.

But you see, we weren't the ones who started the "believe all women" crap, your side did, and now your side has to carry the burden of swimming in the hypocrisy. See how that works ?

But you see, we weren't the ones who started the "believe all women" crap, your side did, and now your side has to carry the burden of swimming in the hypocrisy. See how that works ?
For the second time, how are they being hypocrites?

Pete, please.
I'm embarrassed for you.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Did he say he grabbed them by the box? No.

The context is exactly what I said it was, when these whores want fame and fortune, they will allow themselves to be treated like that. You should be embarrassed to be deliberately ignorant.

Pete, please.
I'm embarrassed for you.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Did he say he grabbed them by the box? No.

The context is exactly what I said it was, when these whores want fame and fortune, they will allow themselves to be treated like that. You should be embarrassed to be deliberately ignorant.
This deserves some sort of award for THE goddamned dumbest and most pathetic defense of that gutter snipe that has ever been pulled out of a supporter's ass. You forgetting this part?
I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married.

He was NOT lamenting how shallow some women are and how far they would debase themselves. He is the debased one, Pete, and he was after them like a hound dog after a bitch in heat. Sorry to break it to ya.

Tara Reade is the most unconvincing, self-serving character assassin of all time. She is a pure grifter, a manipulator of the highest order. When her sexual harassment story didn't carry any water, she was coerced to change it to sexual assault!

This deserves some sort of award for THE goddamned dumbest and most pathetic defense of that gutter snipe that has ever been pulled out of a supporter's ass. You forgetting this part?
I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married.

He was NOT lamenting how shallow some women are and how far they would debase themselves. He is the debased one, Pete, and he was after them like a hound dog after a bitch in heat. Sorry to break it to ya.

What difference does that part make? He was after some split tail? Heaven forbid...

The part I highlighted was the key element. It may not sound like lamenting to you, because you blindly hate the man. The fact remains he did not say he actually grabbed anyone, he pointed out that "if you're a star" they will "let you do anything".

That doesn't sound to me like a guy complaining about the difficulty of getting into a woman's britches.

I was a correctional officer, there were inmates who would have sucked me off through the feed tray slot for a cigarette.

Am I bragging? Or am I disgusted by that fact?

Tara Reade is the most unconvincing, self-serving character assassin of all time. She is a pure grifter, a manipulator of the highest order. When her sexual harassment story didn't carry any water, she was coerced to change it to sexual assault!

Again...

Jabbering retards like this are the reason I strongly encourage liberals to have abortions.

What difference does that part make? He was after some split tail? Heaven forbid...

The part I highlighted was the key element. It may not sound like lamenting to you, because you blindly hate the man. The fact remains he did not say he actually grabbed anyone, he pointed out that "if you're a star" they will "let you do anything".

That doesn't sound to me like a guy complaining about the difficulty of getting into a woman's britches.

I was a correctional officer, there were inmates who would have sucked me off through the feed tray slot for a cigarette.

Am I bragging? Or am I disgusted by that fact?

You poor sap.

Again...

Jabbering retards like this are the reason I strongly encourage liberals to have abortions.

Read this story and then get back to me, Trumptard!

It doesn't bother me, I fully understand how ignorant you all are.
what the fuck is ignorant about holding both sides to the same standards?

biden is "accused" - that's it. i am certainly no fan of biden but until that accusation becomes more it's just an accusation. using it as ammo in a forum free for all is just stupid. it's what keeps the return fire of stupid coming back at you that you then have to micro-justify YOUR side doing bad things RIGHT while THEIR side does them wrong.

trump has been "accused" of a lot of things also but that doesn't make them true. but people are going to go with how they feel regardless of who it is or why. it's what "people" do.

we really need to get over this payback shit because all we're doing is sinking lower and lower into a world that is going to simply fall apart around us and the only thing we'll have left is our self-righteous mindset that simply won't matter in the end.

New Topics

Forum List

Back