*poll* Mom snitches on son

Did mom do the right thing?

• Yup

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Petty thievery is nothing to sell out your son to the police for. Anyways, the real thieves are the ones that run the criminal justice system.
The first time people are robbed, mugged, assaulted or otherwise become victims of criminal activity, they go screaming to the criminal justice system.

This reminds me of all those fucking morons dissing cops every chance they get then call 911 when they need help.

The first time people are robbed, mugged, assaulted or otherwise become victims of criminal activity, they go screaming to the criminal justice system.

That's because they are sycophants from cozy white suburban neighborhoods. In those areas, the police are just dorks with authority issues. Just about anywhere else you go, the police act like thugs that are always stirring shit up.

The standards for a good cop in any large city or any third world country are incredibly low. They are almost always corrupt or owned by gangs. No matter what police you are dealing with though, they all work for tyrannical governments. Distrust for police didn't develop out of thin air.

A Fort Myers teen is in trouble after he was turned in by his mother for going through unlocked cars and stealing items.

Chris Salters, 15, is facing four car burglary charges for break-ins that happened in Gateway.

Salters was in a group of teens going through cars and taking whatever they could. In Salters case, he ended up with a cell phone that didn't go unnoticed by his mother.

Salters' mom decided her son needed to face the consequences of his actions.

"People don't work hard for nothing," said Lakesha Robinson.

She said she took her son to school and noticed the phone, one she wasn't familiar with. She took it and started investigating.

"There's no reason for him to have this phone," she said.

She eventually managed to reach the owner and met him in Lehigh Acres.

"He was showing me the different charges and stuff from his account," she said.

The victim's wallet had been taken and his credit card used at McDonald's, Wawa, and Walmart.

"Since my son had the phone, it's obvious that he know something about it," Robinson said.

She pressed her son for answers but at first he denied it.

She said she found a McDonald's bag and receipts before calling the owner of the phone to see if the amounts matched.

"When he told me, I just broke down," she said.

Deputies came to her home and showed her surveillance video from one of the stores. She identified her son as well as Marcus Stanley and Alvero Jackson.

"I want him to learn that he got to be responsible for his actions," she said.

Salters went to jail, trying to teach her son a lesson.

"I knew she was mad. I could tell how she was talking," Salters said.

He said he felt bad. "I don't like to see my mama cry."

Robinson said she'd like to ask a judge to place her son on house arrest so he can't leave again.

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

My candidate for Mother of the Year.

Sometimes, the good decisions are the hardest to make.

I think she did the right thing and that maybe her son will learn his lesson from all of this. Hopefully anyways.

or he will become a better criminal now. Prison's dont stop crime they teach them new ones. Prisons do not rehabilitate.

1. In order for a person to stop doing crimes they have to want it from within.
2. Prisons are like dog kennels they linger, hang out, talk, and are used for slave labor......

the system is broken and it does not work.

So you would condone criminal activity by your child?

Crime is an arbitrary classification of human activity. I believe some crimes are moral, and that some crimes are immoral.

If my child was a mass-murdering psychopath that would be a different story. If he stole a phone, then I definitely would not sell him out. This mother is an awful and unloving person that deserves no shortage of shame.

I'm not so sure she is unloving, there can be fear of her being considered an accessory to the crime because why she didn't turn him in and knew about it. We know how that goes what better way to fill those prisons than create more bs laws that drag innocent ppl into it without even trying.

She also might have had been fed up with the crimes he's been doing and doesn't have that knack to undo them. There probably is no father in the picture. Just the way social warfare works, Keep the father out and you will welfare. The system has been engineered that way for any race.

I think she did the right thing and that maybe her son will learn his lesson from all of this. Hopefully anyways.

or he will become a better criminal now. Prison's dont stop crime they teach them new ones. Prisons do not rehabilitate.

1. In order for a person to stop doing crimes they have to want it from within.
2. Prisons are like dog kennels they linger, hang out, talk, and are used for slave labor......

the system is broken and it does not work.

I agree that it's not enough for all kids, but going to jail will definitely work as a deterrent for some kids. Some people never learn but some people do, so you never can tell. That's why I said "hopefully."

Forum List

Back