Poll: Most Democrats Seldom Or Never Attend Church...

I believe our nation can be a better & stronger nation if more people find God. I really do believe that.

So it's worse and weaker because people don't go to church to find God, correct?

That's where my disagreement is and me pointing out the ugly stereotype.

You're still trying to play the 'Gotcha' "You're an Evil Hypocrite" game. It's way too common on message boards. It's just so tedious and boring. You're just fishing on the hopes you'll get to screech 'Gotcha!' at some point. Sorry if i don't play that game. Been there,done that. I told you i wasn't preaching Fire & Brimstone Damnation. I was just expressing how i feel about people getting closer to God and the benefits. That's all.

Please don't attribute the voices in your head to me. Couldn't care less about this "Gotcha" theory you have in your head and I already specifically stated I don't see you as evil.

Maybe you're afraid to answer it, but still seems very obvious to me that you think society is worse when people don't attend church. To me, that's an unfair stereotype about those who don't attend church.

I never made those claims you attributed to me. I just believe that more closeness to God will help our nation. I'm not preaching Fire & Brimstone Damnation. My Church doesn't do that. I'm just stating how i feel and i'm just not interested in another tired "You're an Evil Hypocrite" message board squabble. God bless and have a good day.

Sounds like to me that you're attributing what you believe a downtrending nation to people not attending church and you believe it would be an uptrending nation if more people attended church.

Correct or incorrect?

I believe our nation can be a better & stronger nation if more people find God. I really do believe that.

It could be....

It could also lead to more religious infighting as each religion tries to prove they are gods favorites

So it's worse and weaker because people don't go to church to find God, correct?

That's where my disagreement is and me pointing out the ugly stereotype.

You're still trying to play the 'Gotcha' "You're an Evil Hypocrite" game. It's way too common on message boards. It's just so tedious and boring. You're just fishing on the hopes you'll get to screech 'Gotcha!' at some point. Sorry if i don't play that game. Been there,done that. I told you i wasn't preaching Fire & Brimstone Damnation. I was just expressing how i feel about people getting closer to God and the benefits. That's all.

Please don't attribute the voices in your head to me. Couldn't care less about this "Gotcha" theory you have in your head and I already specifically stated I don't see you as evil.

Maybe you're afraid to answer it, but still seems very obvious to me that you think society is worse when people don't attend church. To me, that's an unfair stereotype about those who don't attend church.

Well i never said that though huh? I said i believed our nation could be better and stronger if more people found God. Take that any way you like i guess. If you want to make it a negative vibe,than so be it. But remember,you could make it a positive vibe. God bless and enjoy your Wednesday.

Last edited:

Well i never said that though huh? I said i believed our nation could be better and stronger if more people found God. Take that anyway you like i guess. If you want to make it a negative vibe,than so be it. But remember,you could make it a positive vibe. God bless and enjoy your Wednesday.

You dont have the courage of your convictions just like you dont have the courage to keep behind a single screen name.

You're a fraud.

You started the thread about "Democrats," not about God in general.

You're a partisan hack like the rest and you talk out of both sides of your face.

You cant say both that the coun try would be better with God and say that you're NOT saying that it's worse off because of lack of God, dumbass. It's not a gotcha, it's logic. Jesus christ.

I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

1) Who's God?

2) What makes you think that spirituality requires one to go to church?

A majority of Democrats -- 52 percent -- say they seldom or never go to church, according to Gallup data published this week, CNSNews.com reports. Twenty percent of Democrats said they went to church nearly weekly or monthly, while 27 percent said they went every week.

As for Republicans, 38 percent said they seldom or never went, while 21 percent said they went nearly weekly or monthly and 40 percent said they went every week. According to the data, Democrats are less religious than the typical American and Republicans are more religious, Gallup says. A related study shows that self-professed conservatives now outnumber self-professed liberals in the United States, 42 percent to 21 percent.

A Majority of Democrats Seldom or Never Go to Church, Says Gallup | CNSnews.com

who cares?

Well i never said that though huh? I said i believed our nation could be better and stronger if more people found God. Take that anyway you like i guess. If you want to make it a negative vibe,than so be it. But remember,you could make it a positive vibe. God bless and enjoy your Wednesday.

Well thanks but there is 2 ways to take it. Let me show you.

Person A: Drock do you like pizza or hamburgers more?

Drock: I like Pizza more.

The above convo goes 2 ways. It says 1.) I like pizza more than hamburgers, and 2.) I like hamburgers less than pizza.

Hence your message, going to church makes society better, not going to church makes society worse.

1) Who's God?

My Dingo!

Well, SHE says she is, I'm not entirely convinced. But she is pretty damned cute, so it's possible.

2) What makes you think that spirituality requires one to go to church?

The Dingo says that spirituality requires giving her treats and people food, letting her lick plates and such!

A majority of Democrats -- 52 percent -- say they seldom or never go to church, according to Gallup data published this week, CNSNews.com reports. Twenty percent of Democrats said they went to church nearly weekly or monthly, while 27 percent said they went every week.

As for Republicans, 38 percent said they seldom or never went, while 21 percent said they went nearly weekly or monthly and 40 percent said they went every week. According to the data, Democrats are less religious than the typical American and Republicans are more religious, Gallup says. A related study shows that self-professed conservatives now outnumber self-professed liberals in the United States, 42 percent to 21 percent.

A Majority of Democrats Seldom or Never Go to Church, Says Gallup | CNSnews.com

Democrats are politically correct, Mosques are enough.

Headin to Church in a little bit. Tonight we do some worship & music and then we have focus groups where we sit and discuss topics. It's actually very interesting. I look forward to Wednesday Nights especially. I love the group discussion part of the night. I learn something new every week. So God bless and and have a great night.

Headin to Church in a little bit. Tonight we do some worship & music and then we have focus groups where we sit and discuss topics. It's actually very interesting. I look forward to Wednesday Nights especially. I love the group discussion part of the night. I learn something new every week. So God bless and and have a great night.

I'm watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond

Looks like I got ya beat

It is funny that you include liberty and God in the same sentence.

The concepts of individual liberty come from the Christian religion.
Ah, yes.....another o' those.....

....no doubt.

handjob.gif

I really do believe this is more important than most like to think. I truly believe the further you move away from God,the more lost you become. I think Church is important.

I think those who would see the country go down over ideology are the lost ones. Take the tax debate. Even small revenue enhancements that would help to balance the books, are sacrificed on the altar of ideology.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back