Poll: People Stopped Watching the NFL Because of Colin Kaepernick

I'm sure some stopped watching because of him but I would also say the fact the NFL now only has two or three teams that stand out and a whole lot of mediocre ones that don't played a role as well.
Kap took a social stance and didn't hurt anyone or caused any violince. There is nothing wrong with pissing off and giving the middle finger to Conservative Football fans. FUCK-EM.
And in that spirit fuck you.
View attachment 141900
Fuck conservative America....and they're Inbreed Children.

Fake Rasta....
Fake Trump = Putin's Bitch.

I'm sure some stopped watching because of him but I would also say the fact the NFL now only has two or three teams that stand out and a whole lot of mediocre ones that don't played a role as well.
Kap took a social stance and didn't hurt anyone or caused any violince. There is nothing wrong with pissing off and giving the middle finger to Conservative Football fans. FUCK-EM.
View attachment 141900

Fake Rasta....

If that was the case why is Putin pissed that Trump imposed sanctions on Russia?
You need to get out of your mud hut once and awhile....

View attachment 141900

Fake Rasta....

If that was the case why is Putin pissed that Trump imposed sanctions on Russia?
Meh, Trump is subject to "black mail" by Putin. Putin is pissed because Trump has promised Putin that sanctions would be lifted during the campaign. Looks like Trump has not been able to deliver. Trump favored lifting of Russian Sanctions, however the Senate voted it down 98-2. Further investigations (Grand Jury) may just prove this out. Face it, the Russia investigation has got Trump scared and worried! At some point, Trump will realize that the walls will be closing in on him. Holding rallies in W. Virginia won't help Trump.....not even future rallies over the next 4 years.!

View attachment 141900

Fake Rasta....

Putin is pissed off at his bitch for not delivering!!!!! Putin will grab Trump by his fat 71 year old pussy and........SQUEEZE.

I don't buy it. It's the excessive commercials and time-outs. And maybe people are finally waking up to the fact that football is a stupid game.

View attachment 141900

Fake Rasta....

Meh, Trump is subject to "black mail" by Putin. Putin is pissed because Trump has promised Putin that sanctions would be lifted during the campaign. Looks like Trump has not been able to deliver. Trump favored lifting of Russian Sanctions, however the Senate voted it down 98-2. Further investigations (Grand Jury) may just prove this out. Face it, the Russia investigation has got Trump scared and worried! At some point, Trump will realize that the walls will be closing in on him. Holding rallies in W. Virginia won't help Trump.....not even future rallies over the next 4 years.!

Nobody read your post.

And Kaepernick's girlfriend is sure helping the situation:

Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend targets Ray Lewis and Steve Bisciotti on Twitter

DGQ5wyEVoAA7jwo

Colin Kaepernick hasn’t publicly spoken about the possibility of signing with the Ravens as quarterback Joe Flacco misses time in training camp with a back injury.

The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback’s girlfriend, however, sent the franchise a message — specifically to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and former star linebacker Ray Lewis.

Nessa Diab, a nationally syndicated radio personality who has dated Kaepernick for about two years, posted to Twitter on Tuesday an image of Lewis embracing Bisciotti over a mirrored shot from a scene in “Django Unchained,” where a house slave, played by Samuel L. Jackson, hugs his racist master, played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend targets Ray Lewis and Steve Bisciotti on Twitter

I watch to escape all of the crap we deal with, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back and put up with football being turned into a political rally.
Yeah, this is pretty much where I am too. Politics has infected just about everything at this point, and if I can't watch something without it being politicized and turned into a fucking bumper sticker, there's plenty of other things I could be doing. The specific issue itself is irrelevant. I'm under zero (0) obligation to enable or participate in the further division of this country.
Agreeed.

I did not 100% stop watching the NFL, but I was watching at least one game every week and now I only watch when my Patriots play and it is broadcast in this Redskin hellhole aka Washington DC.

The NFL needs to replace their current commissioner.

at 81 years old I'm too smart to let one person effect me. Too bad over the top so called patriotic people aren't all that bright. I don't give him what he wants....attention. Grow up those of you snowflake buttercups who are offended.
It was not just one person, dude. Other players started doing the same thing as CK.

Only a small hand full and I have no idea who they were. He was the ring leader. It was one guy.
Lol, it is funny how you admit you were wrong then return to asserting the same falsehood in the same paragraph.

Only a small hand full and I have no idea who they were. He was the ring leader. It was one guy.
Lol, it is funny how you admit you were wrong then return to asserting the same falsehood in the same paragraph.

LOL Yea I did do that. But, you know what I mean. This was not rampant in the NFL. My team the Ravens didn't do it. I attended all their games last year and I never saw one player do it. You had a few idiots blindly following Kap. But he started it and a few guys followed. Without Kap no one does this.

If some assholes decide not to watch the NFL, I see no problem.

What Were the Most-Watched Shows of the 2016-2017 Season?

Of the top 10 most watched tv programs in 2016-2017, the NFL had the top 2 spots locked down. Sunday Night Football garnered a rating of 19.6 million viewers. Thursday Night Football had just under 17 million viewers. NCIS came in 3rd with 14.6 million. In other words, the best tv shows can't come close to competing with the power of the NFL for drawing viewers.

The NFL is a registered sports entertainment institution and enjoys huge tax breaks at the expense of the US taxpayer. Take away the NFL's tax breaks if this continues which would be much more equitable for everyone.

Taxpayer subsidized entertainment needs to omit the politics.

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers

End the N.F.L. Tax Breaks - NYTimes.com

Colin Kaepernick made millions in the NFL. He should spend some of that money buying press and tv ads if he feels he has a message for the country. If not, why don't we open up the broadcast of games to allow each NFL player to promote a cause they feel strongly about? If Colin can do it so should they all.

Quit watching years ago long before Kapercrap.
I was tired of whiny overpaid athletes demanding more pay, tired of owners holding cities hostage for public funds for a private business, tired of costly outrageous ticket prices to see those whiny overpaid athletes lose.

Forum List

Back