Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most people that deal with kids from broken homes say that the kids never give up hope that mom and dad will get together again.

So, I would have to say its very important.

Mark
Well in any gay marriage, the ceremony itself is an announcement to kids of a life-sentence of lost hope..

So denying them that ceremony will magically transform same sex parents into opposite sex parents?

Nope. Denying marriage to same sex parents only guarantees that their children will never have married parents. Which hurts their children and helps no child.

No thank you. Your idea is foolish by the standards of your own argument. As it doesn't remedy any 'problem' you've cited. It merely hurts and humiliates children by the hundreds of thousands...in exchange for nothing. All while helping no child.

Yes very important. My father taught me to fuck the ass and my mother taught me to take it in the ass. We are the fucking Brady bunch family
I remember my mom taught me and my brother about hetero sex and we were grossed out just as bad as you are at the thought of a penis in your mouth or ass. But we soon got over it. Maybe soon you'll get over the idea of gay butt sex.

Most people that deal with kids from broken homes say that the kids never give up hope that mom and dad will get together again.

So, I would have to say its very important.

Mark
Well in any gay marriage, the ceremony itself is an announcement to kids of a life-sentence of lost hope..

And again no.

For the majority of gay marriages- there are no children involved.
Of the remaining gay marriages- most already have children- their marrying only ensures that their children have better legal protections and suffer less harm.
Of the remaining minority of gay marriages- again- the marriage only ensures that any children that they do have have better legal protections and suffer less harm.

You ideal of preventing the gay parents of children from marrying- only ensures harm to those children.

So this is just a survey to see who had contact with both their mother and father in life. And how important people feel about that for children.
All the crime we see happening every day in Detroit, is a direct result of children not having 2 parents in their lives.

Yeah, but Sil was a single parent. So she gives those folks a mulligan. Its only the 2 parent gay households where she loses her shit.

Imagine three generations of all gay men. No mothers, no grandmothers. The boys and girls caught up in that would have such a great life experience! Fast forward 100 years. Think about it..

How exactly are you planning on engineering such a feat?

So, I would have to say its very important....Mark

So denying them that ceremony will magically transform same sex parents into opposite sex parents?

Nope. Denying marriage to same sex parents only guarantees that their children will never have married parents. Which hurts their children and helps no child.

No thank you. Your idea is foolish by the standards of your own argument. As it doesn't remedy any 'problem' you've cited. It merely hurts and humiliates children by the hundreds of thousands...in exchange for nothing. All while helping no child.

You don't seem to have problems with denying children of polygamists marriage. So, your logic falls on its face bro.

Some unfortunate children's situations must not set the rule of law on the best situation for children as a legal-whole: mother/father marriage. My heart goes out to kids caught up in gay lifestyles, but their struggles cannot be made normal so your unreflective cult can put a bandaid over their deep mental wounds using kids at the adhesive..

So this is just a survey to see who had contact with both their mother and father in life. And how important people feel about that for children.
All the crime we see happening every day in Detroit, is a direct result of children not having 2 parents in their lives.

Who gives a shit about those kids? They have the hope of having a mother/father and that is all that matters to Sil.

Well my biological mother had four children by four different men, and my biological father had a few children out of wedlock, and I grew up with a Jewish Aunt and Unitarian Uncle that almost divorced many times over and I was reminded that I was the bastard child of my Aunt Half-Sister, so how does this having two parents of opposite sex suppose to work in your delusional world you live in?

Where were you to stop my biological mother and father from their sins?..Wait, they were heterosexual so who gives a damn, right?...So pardon me but fuck you, your poll, and again fuck you!...If a kid has two loving beings that raise them to know wrong from right and it is Adam and Steve or Butch and Lipstick Mom then I could give a flying fuck because I have known many heterosexual parents that should not have been allowed to breed, and before you write about those that made me, well I told them that to their fucking face, so there you have it!

Your horrible exceptions cannot be used to set the rule for other children. ...

Yet you do that all the time. You find horrible exceptions and then claim that is the reason- such as your supposed family friend who supposedly was a mass murderer.

Children deserve good parents- or a good parent.

Unfortunately we don't require parents to be good parents- nor do we have any good way to even measure whether they are- we can at best measure extremely abusive parents.

I applaud any parent- or parents- who do a good job raising their kids- I applaud even more the parents who do a good job raising the kids abandoned by their own biological parents.

So, I would have to say its very important....Mark

You don't seem to have problems with denying children of polygamists marriage. So, your logic falls on its face bro.

Except that it doesn't. As your proposal still doesn't help a single child.

Every 'problem' you cite exists without same sex marriage. As denying marriage to same sex parents doesn't make them opposite sex parents. It merely guarantees that thier children never have married parents. Which humiliates these kids, robs them of benefits and family security......all in exchange for nothing.

Unfortunate children's situations must not set the rule of law on the best situation for children: mother/father marriage. My heart goes out to kids caught up in gay lifestyles, but their struggles cannot be made normal so your unreflective cult can put a bandaid over their deep mental wounds using kids at the adhesive..

And how does denying marriage for same sex parents help their children?

Or any child?

Imagine three generations of all gay men. No mothers, no grandmothers. The boys and girls caught up in that would have such a great life experience! Fast forward 100 years. Think about it..

How exactly are you planning on engineering such a feat?

The same way she 'cites' the law, the constitution, USSC cases and contract law:

She's just gonna make shit up.

Most Liberal men had TWO fathers and were "dick fed," vs. breast fed... I don't see that in the survey. You're missing out on a lot of posters here who fall into that category...

Ah not a surprise Polock showed up to post about his most recent dick sex fantasies.

I had the best parents anyone could ever hope to have. They taught and prepared me how to live and survive life.

Fantastic- so did I. They are still the best parents anyone could ever hope to have.

I am lucky- very, very few of my contemporaries had parents who stayed together for their entire lives- and who were also good parents.

Unfortunate children's situations must not set the rule of law on the best situation for children as a legal-whole: mother/father marriage. My heart goes out to kids caught up in gay lifestyles, but their struggles cannot be made normal so your unreflective cult can put a bandaid over their deep mental wounds using kids at the adhesive..

So what is your end game here, Sil? The only way to ensure that gays do not raise children is to make doing so illegal and to remove children presently being raised by a gay parent(s). Is this what you support? Yes or no?

Every time I ask you flee.

I had the best parents anyone could ever hope to have. They taught and prepared me how to live and survive life.

I keep saying "important for boys to have dads and girls to have moms"...but equally important is for the child to learn how to relate to the opposite gender which is something they'll have to know how to do well to be functional and healthy adults..

I have known many kids raised by single parents- and oddly enough they turn out as 'functional and healthy' adults as everyone else.

Oh wait- you only care when they have two parents of the same gender- not one parent of the same gender.....

Denying marriage to same sex parents only guarantees that their children will never have married parents. Which hurts their children and helps no child.

Some unfortunate children's situations must not set the rule of law on the best situation for children as a legal-whole: mother/father marriage. My heart goes out to kids caught up in gay lifestyles, but their struggles cannot be made normal so your unreflective cult can put a bandaid over their deep mental wounds using kids at the adhesive..

You're right. My proposal doesn't help a single child, it helps ALL CHILDREN over time who might face the "sorry you have no hope of either a mother or father for life" ceremony that is "gay marriage"..

I honestly think I was better off with male/female parents who were divorced than if I had 2 c-fag parents who were together. That would've fucked me up.

If we had a poster child of how having two hetero parents can fuck a child up- bucs90 would be it.

You should take a look at the Prince's Trust study from 2010. Its not a 'mother' or 'father' that is the key. But a good same sex role model. This could be a same sex parent, or an aunt/uncle. Grandparent, Coach, Family friend, Pastor, Mentor, etc.

Its why the Prince's Trust runs an elaborate mentoring program.

What if, like in 100 years from now, the child has nothing but all male "parents" and "grandparents"?

Oddly enough I have known a friend who was raised by his dad and his grandfather. This actually does happen.

And guess what- the kids turn out just fine.

You're right. My proposal doesn't help a single child, it helps ALL CHILDREN over time who might face the "sorry you have no hope of either a mother or father for life" ceremony that is "gay marriage"..[/QUOTE]

How- how does this handle any single child- or 'all children'?

Please provide examples.

Denying marriage to same sex parents only guarantees that their children will never have married parents. Which hurts their children and helps no child.

You don't seem to have problems with denying children of polygamists marriage. ..

And Silhouette drags out her sorry ass straw man.

Silhouette- you must love polygamous marriages- since those children have even a better 'hope of having a mom and a dad'

Tell us more about your love of polygamy........and incestuous marriage too- since incestuous marriage would also meet your absolute requirements for children.

Every 'problem' you cite exists without same sex marriage. As denying marriage to same sex parents doesn't make them opposite sex parents. It merely guarantees that thier children never have married parents. Which humiliates these kids, robs them of benefits and family security......all in exchange for nothing.

And how does denying marriage to same sex parents help their children?

Or any child?

You're right. My proposal doesn't help a single child, it helps ALL CHILDREN over time who might face the "sorry you have no hope of either a mother or father for life" ceremony that is "gay marriage"..

Nope. Deny marriage to same sex parents....and they're still same sex parents. All of the 'problems' you cited are still there. Nothing is 'remedied', even by your own standards.

All you do is hurt hundreds of thousands of children, humiliate them, damage their family security, rob them of benefits......in exchange for nothing.

Its pure stupidity by the standards of your own argument. As your proposal doesn't help any child and hurts hundreds of thousands of children.

Forum List

Back