Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your article never says this. Jerry Sandusky for example was heterosexual (a man attracted to women) and a homosexual pedophile (a man attracted to boys).
So Sandusky married a woman but preferred sex with boys. And that makes him heterosexual how?

I think this shows all the readers here just how far they can trust your "logic". Even your ilk would insist that Sandusky was and is flatly and patently gay, and like so many other gay pedophiles, marry a woman as a cover and excuse and a means of getting trust to get closer to the boy children they're after..

Women married to pedophiles, especially gay ones report that their sex life is/was virtually nonexistent before they discover their husband's dirty little secret. Usually after an arrest. Sometimes they even know before but the shame is so excruciating that they opt to stay silent and try to bargain a change in the hopeless situation privately..eventually though they all come to the same realization: they were used by a creep to get closer to children and were nothing more than a venue for that goal..

Sil, in her willfully-blind, hate-induced state of existence, seeks to spread pernicious lies.

An especially pernicious myth is that most adults who sexually abuse children are gay. A number of researchers have looked at this question to determine if homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals, and the data indicate that's not the case.

Let's do the math again. OF ALL child molestation events, gays are responsible for up to 40% of those. Since "all" represents 100% of the population . . . . [blah, blah, blah].

The paper you referred to did not say what you allege it said. It explicitly stated that child molestation was not the same as pedophilia. The paper did not refer to ALL of anything. The footnotes cite to other papers where the samplings varied and statistics varied.

If you and I are the only two people in a sampling, and you hate gays and I do not hate gays, that does not mean that 50 percent of ALL people hate gays.

Because you're clearly lying with statistics, the rest of your hate dissertation is both ridiculous and worthless. It only highlights your irrational hate for an entire class of people.

Sure it does. Are you saying the Mayo Clinic is lying?
No, I'm saying that you are jumping to the conclusion that all male pedophiles that molest male victims are the two percent of men that identify as gay. Nice try in attempting to hide your dishonesty behind a mayo clinic statistic. But you must be a fool if you thought I wouldn't notice.

Let's do the math again. OF ALL child molestation events, gays are responsible for up to 40% of those. Since "all" represents 100% of the population combined of both heteros and homos, then homos being just 2% of the "all" doing up to 40% of "all" molestation means that if you are a gay you are extremely likely to have a propensity to molest children, weighed against your hetero counterparts.
Your math is flawed. First, 2% represents people who identify as gay. Men who molest boys normally identify as heterosexual. So they aren't counted in the two percent that identify as gay.

Sil, in her willfully-blind, hate-induced state of existence, seeks to spread pernicious lies.

An especially pernicious myth is that most adults who sexually abuse children are gay. A number of researchers have looked at this question to determine if homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals, and the data indicate that's not the case.

For example, in a 1989 study led by Kurt Freund of the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry in Canada, scientists showed pictures of children to adult gay and straight males, and measured sexual arousal. Homosexual men reacted no more strongly to pictures of male children than heterosexual men reacted to pictures of female children.

A 1994 study, led by Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, surveyed 269 cases of children who were sexually molested by adults. In 82 percent of cases, the allegedoffender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of thechild, the researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics. In only two out of 269 cases, the offender was identified asbeing gay or lesbian.

"The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children," wrote Gregory M. Herek, a professor of psychology at the University of California at Davis, on his website. Herek, who was not involved in the 1989 or 1994 studies, compiled a review of research on the topic.

Source: 5 Myths About Gay People Debunked
The moron actually believes there is a conspiracy of gays out to get people.

There is no point in arguing with this shit. You can't reason with stupidity.

I think at this point we should just collectively mock her.

For example, in a 1989 study led by Kurt Freund of the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry in Canada, scientists showed pictures of children to adult gay and straight males, and measured sexual arousal. Homosexual men reacted no more strongly to pictures of male children than heterosexual men reacted to pictures of female children.

A 1994 study, led by Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, surveyed 269 cases of children who were sexually molested by adults. In 82 percent of cases, the allegedoffender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of thechild, the researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics. In only two out of 269 cases, the offender was identified asbeing gay or lesbian.

"The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children," wrote Gregory M. Herek, a professor of psychology at the University of California at Davis, on his website. Herek, who was not involved in the 1989 or 1994 studies, compiled a review of research on the topic.

Sounds like a bunch of gays out to get someone ;)

The pursuit of truth isn't a conspiracy. You don't have to be gay to pursue truth. You could be anybody.

But yes the pursuit of truth is absolutely out to get deceit, slander, libel, and ignorance.

If you believe the pursuit of truth is a conspiracy that pretty much puts you in the other category.

The pursuit of truth isn't a conspiracy. You don't have to be gay to pursue truth. You child be anybody.

But yes the pursuit of truth is absolutely out to get deceit, slander, libel, and ignorance.

If you believe the pursuit of truth is a conspiracy that pretty much puts you in the other category.

What?

The pursuit of truth isn't a conspiracy. You don't have to be gay to pursue truth. You child be anybody.

What?
The pursuit of truth isn't a conspiracy. You don't have to be gay to pursue truth. You could be anybody.

What?

What does that gibberish have to do with your call to mock someone?

What?

It's actually English, not gibberish. I assume you understand English seeing as you type it.

Okay I'll simplify.

We should mock liars. If they are mocked lies don't spread.

What?

It's actually English, not gibberish. I assume you understand English seeing as you type it.

Okay I'll simplify.

I suppose...but ganging up to mock someone is cowardly

What?

Okay I'll simplify.

No it's appropriate. If you don't mock lies today they will become truth tomorrow. I'm not saying we should mock any person on a personal level, just the profundity if the ignorance in statements.

If you can't bear your stupidity being mocked than you should educate yourself, that's the idea.

Okay I'll simplify.

No it's appropriate. If you don't mock lies today they will become truth tomorrow. I'm not saying we should mock any person on a personal level, just the profundity if the ignorance in statements.

If you can't bear your stupidity being mocked than you should educate yourself, that's the idea.

I suspect you get mocked frequently

Okay I'll simplify.

Well liars attempt. Normally I just smile and shrug.

Okay I'll simplify.

So you support liars? Not surprising.

Your article never says this. Jerry Sandusky for example was heterosexual (a man attracted to women) and a homosexual pedophile (a man attracted to boys).
So Sandusky married a woman but preferred sex with boys. And that makes him heterosexual how?

If you'd ever bothered to actually read the article you cited, this answer is obvious:

A Profile of Pedophilia by RYAN C. W. HALL AND RICHARD C. W. HALL said:
"Pedophiles are subdivided into several classifications. One of the first distinctions made when classifying pedophiles is to determine whether they are “exclusively” attracted to children (exclusive pedophile) or attracted to adults as well as children (nonexclusive pedophile). In a study by Abel and Harlow15 of 2429 adult male pedophiles, only 7% identified themselves as exclusively sexually attracted to children, which confirms the general view that most pedophiles are part of the nonexclusive group."

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Being attracted to adults AND attracted to children was the case in 93% of pedophiles. Sandusky was attracted to adult women....and male children. He was a heterosexual. And a homosexual pedophile.

You insist that a homosexual pedophile is only gay men. Your source never says this. It in fact explicitly contradicts your conclusion that homosexual pedophiles are gay men:

A Profile of Pedophilia by RYAN C. W. HALL AND RICHARD C. W. HALL said:
"This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children"

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Which you also know. But you're obsessively compelled to lie about. And thus blatantly and repeatedly misrepresent your own source. Despite the fact that we've corrected you at least a dozen times.

Your a liar. And you know you're a liar. And now, so does everyone else.

I think this shows all the readers here just how far they can trust your "logic". Even your ilk would insist that Sandusky was and is flatly and patently gay, and like so many other gay pedophiles, marry a woman as a cover and excuse and a means of getting trust to get closer to the boy children they're after..

Nope. That would be you....ignoring your own sources which confirm that 93% of pedophiles are ALSO attracted to adults. Sandusky is a heterosexual male who is a homosexual pedophile.

If you'd bothered to read more than the 2 sentences of your source you could lie about, you wouldn't have made such an obvious blunder. As you just demonstrated that in addition to being a flagrant, habitual liar about this topic.......you're also awful at reading and comprehending your own source.

Last edited:

Let's do the math again. OF ALL child molestation events, gays are responsible for up to 40% of those. Since "all" represents 100% of the population . . . . [blah, blah, blah].

The paper you referred to did not say what you allege it said. It explicitly stated that child molestation was not the same as pedophilia. The paper did not refer to ALL of anything. The footnotes cite to other papers where the samplings varied and statistics varied.

If you and I are the only two people in a sampling, and you hate gays and I do not hate gays, that does not mean that 50 percent of ALL people hate gays.

Because you're clearly lying with statistics, the rest of your hate dissertation is both ridiculous and worthless. It only highlights your irrational hate for an entire class of people.

Jen knows this. This isn't some misunderstanding. We've literally shredded this exact same blatant lie of hers a dozen times. She knows *exactly* what her sources says on the matter. She simply chooses to habitually and repeatedly lie on the topic in the hopes of convincing someone who isn't aware of her reputation or the source she's citing.

Post 1,000 and we still have 90% of people thinking it's important they have both a mother and father. Too bad that never happens in gay marraige...

Forum List

Back